Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gloman -- 5 gallons of Peach Wine going in the freezer !-- I turn that 5 gallons into about 2 gallons by taking off water ice !

This wine was made out of organic peaches by blind nuns !--

That's a lie Other Keef !

It was made by an old stoner from canned Libby's Peaches in heavy syrup !-- U know I got 2 gallons of Fruit Cocktail Wine ?-- Guess what it is made from ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Keef,
You crack me up brother!
Having a little out of the way place were nobody can tell ya to leave is the most important part for me. I could build a pallet shack and be happy.
My peach slowed to a crawl so I tasted it and it was still Real sweet. I decided to add another gal. of plain water and it took off again. I'm hoping that after aging it will smooth out some cuz now it has a STRONG alcohol taste/smell then the peach flavor comes on. I used peaches I had in the freezer from several years ago. About 10 lbs. According to my hydrometer the abv is about 13% before I added the water.

If mine doesn't mellow out some Ill do the freezer trick. 40 -60 % is considered brandy right?

Farm them yeast Gloman !-- I should get me some gauges and stuff I guess ?-- I know the alcohol will be there but the good right taste ain't as easy as convincing some yeast to get down on some sugar for U !-- They start slowing way down as they get up to the max they can do in that environment !-- Too much sugar in solution slows them down like they did on the Gloman !-- I make 5 gallons at a time with the intention of turning it into about 2 gallons finished wine -- G - run it till it is dry then sweeten with the syrup from some canned peaches in heavy syrup !--
- Say I got it at 15 % alcohol in the wine then I freeze down to 2 or roughly double the concentration of alcohol and terps !-- I know I loose some alcohol in the water ice -- So double 15% - = - 30 % -- estimate down to maybe 25 % -- That would be what 50 proof ?- Not really wine anymore I guess ?-- Fruit Cocktail Brandy ! -- U know that ain't right ?

The sister in law bought a house in the area I'm looking at since Hurricane Harvey that was a foreclosure !-- 2 bedroom frame house on 2 acres for little less than $30,000-- I said I want one like that !

Good morning OFC!
Last day for the roof. T.G.!!!!
Ill never do another one.

Morning O.F.C.!-- Ugh !-- We got the 1st rain bands from a tropical storm moving in this morning !--The city got lots of flooded areas and now and it's worse !-- Nothing like the east coast bout to get !
Gloman -- That peach wine come out that block of ice about noon ish ?-- Then we'll see how it turned out ?
Nick I was around in the aftermath of Katrina !-- I know all about those FEMA trailors !
Woke up stiff and sore -- Stormy weather -- So I got high !-- Doing some light reading !-- The Enuma Elish : The Creation Tablets -- U kinda got to be high to follow along !

Morning Keef, OFC. going be a relaxing day, today. I felt a little coolest in the air this morning. Looking forward to fall and winter.

I'm with ya there Ness.
Im SO over the gardens. I just wish I had a good trim crew. Anyway, I'm done. Not gonna overextend myself no more.
I have the hardest time dealing with not being able to do the work I used to laugh at. I suppose I'm not ready to be old yet, but my body says I am.

Good morning OFC

There is a chill in the air this morning. I wish those pistols on my plants would hurry and curl so I can start checking trichomes. I want them to finish so bad. They have a floral smell to them. Can't wait. No more nutes for them, Just straight water from here to the finish. I broke a small branch off of one off my plants while checking them this morning. I trimmed it and it is smelling up the house now. ha ha

Those of you in the way of the hurricane on the East Coast stay safe.

Have a great day guys!

What up Burnin1 -- I been in the bat cave playing with wine !-- I got that 5 gallons of Peach Wine in the freezer but I didn't have a place for the 2 gallons I'll get from it !-- I don't like mixing jugs of froze off wine in case one has or will turn to vinegar !-- That happens U ruin it all !-- I had a 3 gallon water bottle so I cleaned it good with bleach water and filled it up with Blueberry Wine -- Freed up the 2 gallon jugs I needed for the peach !-- Next step is to stab a hole in that chunk of ice in that frozen bucket and get my peach wine out of it !--

It looks like I may have to shut down and start a new grow after we sell and I find a place !-- My ideal solution right now would be to put a travel trailor beside a barn or shop with enough room for a nice grow !--- A place I where I wouldn't have to move in a few months !-- The clock is starting to tick in Texas weed laws -- I still got to start some stuff and find my girls to clone -- Grow the clones out big enough to flip -- set my 4 part rotation back up !-- It would be spring before I can start kicking it !--

2 gallons of Peach Wine in long term storage getting some age !-- Gloman -- It do got a bite !-- I rack it a time or 2 then sweeten it if it needs it before I bottle it !-- Probably should wait 6 months ?-- So 2 gallons of cherry -- 3 gallons of Blueberry-- 2 gallons of Peach and - 2 gallons of Fruit Cocktail !-- The brewery is shut down now !--

Yo Gloman !---U know when I get high my mind jumps the tracks once in awhile ?-- -
That concentrated peach wine ?-
Peaches and Cream ?-- Maybe I could sweeten it with non fat sweetened condensed milk ?-- Can't have any fat !-- I guess I have to find out ?

Got home from work, got high and started cooking. Now we have soup I guess. Almond, carrot, ginger soup with ham, string beans, garbanzo beans, carrots, corn, peas, eggplant, and some wild rice.

Mac and cheese with BBQ pulled pork in it !-- a dose of cannacaps and a multi vitamin !
I don't eat egg plant ! and I use Mahatma Jasmine Rice !

We had a couple hour break from the storm but the weather channel got red stuff coming at us momentarily !-- That can't be good ?

I'm having fish sammichs tonite. Made with genuine Mrs. Paul's fish mush

Surimi ?-- U know the imitation crab legs ?-- I have been known to heat a pack up in the microwave wave -- melt me some butter to dip them in and call it a meal !--

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back