Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rose in da house !-- Bunch a wimps !--
Gloman I have thought about a houseboat !-- As a get away !-- Something as simple as a travel trailor on pontoons with a deck on top -- Maybe a motorized RV ?-- Drop the drive shafts down to run a propeller or impeller jet -- hook the steering up to a rudder ?-- I would enjoy it but Texas gonna bust this mmj thing and I want a modest production facility!- - By a modest production grow ?--I mean 4 bloom areas each about big as a 2 car garage -- And - about half that much in veg !--If U can grow a little U can grow alot !---That would be enough for awhile ?----A few years and things settle down I might get a houseboat ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Look -- That little black and white -- Bud stealing -- demon dog -- He needs a bath !-- I been trying to come up with a plan where I don't come out this looking like I been petting a chainsaw !-- Like last time !-- It wasn't pretty !--- He bad !-- He don't want no bath and he's willing to fight about it !-- I'm not !-- So I think about an hour before the throw down begins--- I'm let him steal a little bud !-- Get the demon so high he don't care !-- Some might think that is like animal abuse !-- U come bath him once then we'll talk !

Do it keef, slip him a hempy. i just made that up.. isn't it clever? lol not
don't drown him keef. you stoned, dog stoned, it could get slippery.

I was just rooting around in the grow room looking for jars and I found a dusty jar with 3 or 4 nice tops in it labeled Umbras Surprise. I can't even remember growing this stuff but I feel obliged to sample it.

Morning O.F.C.!-- 6 am and it's dark !-- I'm up working out the kinks !-- It hurts when I do this !-- Ugh !-- Mane we got over 5 inches of rain out here yesterday -- other parts of the city got over 7 inches !-- We got more coming today !--
Bud !-- I missed U back there !- Hope all goes well !-- $800 for a pack of seed is outta my league !-- U got the VCD bad !-- I been in remission lately but it'll raise it's ugly head soon enough and there will be some variety that I just have to have!--- It's the nature of the beast !

Nick -- Umbra's Surprise ?-- I remember that !-- I sent them back out to others after Umbra sent them to me !-- There was one kind that didn't have a label !-- I marked them Umbra's Surprise because -- Surprise !-- He couldn't remember what they were either !

Good Morning OFC

Nick I like surprises like that :)

2fbfd44a25acecf650581f010fe0c6d8.gif

Morning OFC....Still alive and well here in the P.N.W. had our first good snow in the mountains last night.
Getting fired up have two blackjack about a month old, and just popped two ea Papaya seeds and two ea Girl scout cookies. So we still growing
Hope that you all have a great day and stay high....
20180916_092145.jpg

Cane in da house !-- Hope all goes well !-- U like that Papaya !- Not the 1st time U have grown it !--

Beach report :-- It's still storming and I'm still high !

Dam !-- They made the Hairy Krishna thread vanish !--U shoulda seen it !-- I was working him ya'll !-- Somebody saw it ?-- I'm nondenominational like that !

That Black and White demon dog got lucky !-- I was gonna get him high on some decarb and we was going swimming in the bathtub !-- Wrangled an appointment with the groomer !-- Let her deal with his evilass !-- Me and him we been thru this and neither of us wants to do it again !-- Now T-Shirt Jake ?--I named him Jake after Joliet Jake in the Blues Brothers !-- I busted him out the big house !-- - He wear a T -Shirt like one those thunder vest that keeps him calm !-- He easy to bath and handle !
Then he gets a clean shirt !-- He nasty right now too !-- Can't just bath the easy one !-- Jet ?- He go all Cujo on U !-- Got sharp little needle teeth and knows how to use them !-- He's never bit me just once !-- He bites like a chainsaw !-- He'll bleed U !-- However the groomer does it I don't know ?-- I'll have to bring her a couple bottles of blueberry wine !-- Dealing with him ?-- She deserves something !

Ugh! What a long day!
I made a bunch of BB King caps and ate 5. It always take my system 2+hrs to hit me so I'm hoping by bedtime they gonna do their job.

Keef
Your doggies crack me up!
Mini cujo's. lmao
My dogs don't really like baths but they get special treats and lots of gentle warm lovin so they put up with it.

Good morning y'all!
Still stoned from last nights caps. Took extra long to come on but worked great!

Woke up in a bad mood !-- Took a dose of caps that should help shortly -- Catching up on the news -- I guess Emperor POTUS will be coming to the Carolinas with some paper towels this week to get his pic taken and tell U how great a job he did !-- Such a disgusting man !-- Make me sick !

Whoo hoo! I was just out visiting the girlz and they getting close!
Here's a shot of the outdoor SD X BBSL.

Well, for some reason it won't upload my pics anymore.
Keeps saying my files are too big.
Danged if I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back