Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning OFC. Burn1 have fun at the Coyote Fest when it come around. That is cool what the store owner did. I would love to be let loose in an antique store. Rose yummy veg you got gong on. Whoo hoo, your getting stone with your bff grandson. Sounds like a plan to me. Have a beautiful visit. I hope I get to smoke with my grandson when I go up North for a visit. Dec 5th to Jan 9th. St Nick good luck with your grow room. RE, lol. I can see that coming. That would be neat getting weed at a Farmer market. Keef, tasty looking bud you have. How she smoke?

Morning O.F.C.!-- I'm dragging this morning but what's new about that ?-- I need my medicine ! -- My face is on fire -- Left eye won't focus - I'm clumsy-- The mind seems to have jumped track !-- It's not pretty !

Good morning, on my way to the dentist to have a big tooth removed and wait for a few months for the implant. I am kinda scared. Last tooth i had pulled was in a military hospital in alaska...
So, i won't be able to help the little boy in tx. His mom could lose all her kids if it is found in the mail. Come on Texas. The kid has horrible seizures. So sad.
Ok, i can't smoke for 5 days with the tooth being pulled. I told bud he was going to have to give me nose hits for 5 days. LOL i pulled out my old big vape that has a fan on it. it didn't work.
Hope you are all stoned, smoke one or 20 for me.

Morning O.F.C. My back gave up the ghost Monday. I haven't been in this much pain since I had surgery. I may actually have to go to the doctor this time but right now I can't even get to the truck so going to the doctor is gonna have to wait . Sad but it hurts so much when I cough I can't even smoke. Edibles for me. Thank goodness for the cannabutter I made.

Morning OFC cloudy with a chance of sunshine here in PNW....
Rose good luck with that tooth!! No smoke for 5 days..
Nick "Ouch" hope that you get to feeling better soon .
Keef hope that you get your face together soon....
let's puff one "eh"
Just transplanted two Blackjack into three gal pots ..got two ea Papaya and two ea Girl scout cookies seedlings going. 20180920_093439.jpg 20180920_093423.jpg

I'll survive !- Probably ?--Took a nice dose of caps -Shoulda took a dose early but I'm low and trying to stretch it !-- My immune system is weak because of the stress so I been getting sicker more often lately plus the summer was a beach !- This too shall pass -- Maybe ?--

Rose is that siezure patient anywhere near me ?-- Good ole Texas !-- Give your child an effective seizure med and lose your everything for it ?-- This gotta change !-- Ain't none of us gonna be truely free till we all free ! -- We got another round of showers moving in ! -- I'm calling an arbitrary 4:20 !

Close enuff to 420 for me!
Been another long hot day here.
I'm gonna chill with a doob of SN X BBSL.

Finished early today. Doob sounds good. Found some stuff from a while back. Curing a couple of years, lol. tasty

Gloman U got a WI-X-BBSL in the greenhouse ?-- Umbra's The White -x- Nepal Indica then I bred it to that BBSL !-- It's a power house !-- That WI mom didn't need any help !-- The BBSL put a twist on it anyway !

Man, what a day. I took it easy but I had to get to the store. I was running out of coffee. Old sailors can't live without coffee. I was in tears when I got home. Hopefully my electrician will show up tomorrow and I can go to the doctor.

good morning ofc. don't get in here that often. rose - sorry about the tooth. mine are falling out of my head. dental appliances are big bucks so the old fogey has opted to walk around gap toothed but women are different. would not let mrs fogey forego an implant. good luck.

my current garden in flower - blimburn green crack in front and dalton doob in back...
IMG_5210.JPG

Good morning yall!
Keef
Yes I have 1 WI X BBSL in the greenhouse. She's a Monster!
The mother she was cloned from was real nice but there wasn't enuff of her to spoil me. Now there will be! :)

Here's a shot of my indoor girlz.
2 Frank's Gift top left. Other 4 are NS X BBSL.

Attachments

• 0920180624_Burst01.jpg
    0920180624_Burst01.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 15
Still sick in the face !-- Catch up when I can !
Gloman -- WI-x- BBSL will do U right !-- She a heavy producer and strong enough to carry the weight !-- The terp profile may be average but she come at U like a freight train !-- Same with that Night Shade -x- BBSL but the terps may have some pine or forest but probably lean heavy to that Snow Lotus !-- Let me know which U like best ?-- Let me get my heat pack back on my face !-- I'll catch up later!

Took a large dose of caps twice today and been too high and still hurting some !-- This too shall pass !--
Dental implants ?-- I know about them !-- I fought a mighty battle to keep my teeth but in the end the gums were receding and the teeth becoming unstable !-- So they took them out !-- Anyone can wear a top denture the problem is the bottom plate !-- I got 6 implants along my jaw where my bottom teeth were with a metal bar connecting them !-- The bottom denture clips onto that bar !--- I can eat whatever I want except sticky stuff like taffy -- I don't like stuff like that anyway !-- Only thing missing is a pair of fighting teeth !-- I do bite when I fight !-- Well I did when I was younger anyway !-- Good pair of fighting teeth and I'd take out chunks !--

Glad its fryday, cause I'm getting fried today. Golden ticket x BoC, aka V got me spinning. So need a hammer to stop spinning, mixed GDP and blue cookies and I'm done for the day.

Good morning all. Nick i sure hope your back is better. Are you icing? 20 min on every hour? Is it your low back.?
this is a big molar i had removed. He gave me like 30 hydros but i only needed one. Can't smoke for 5 days. My sweet husband has been giving me nose hits. LOL as i am nauseated from the antibiotic. I hate drugs, but love pot, did you know that?
Franks gift looks like she has big leaves Gloman. Nice.
it is weird getting a tooth pulled. the noise was ick... crackle...
This is the only one i will need I think. now i wait for 3 months.

smoke for me, will ya? lots.

Hey Rose!-- I know that noise and I don't like it !-- I worked at a hospital once where an oral surgeon brought patients for full mouth extractions and I helped !
I don't like the sound of that drill !-- Some the stuff they do is brutal !
Umbra U should F2-- GT-X-BOC !-- That is very nice smoke !
I don't know if he got any growing but I think I sent the Gloman seed of her with a BBSL dad !-- It didn't seem to have the mystery terps like "V" but it's a steam roller !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back