Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning OFC. Don't feel like doing anything today. It's overcast and it seem it wants to rain. I'm keeping an eye on the storm. Have a good one.

Rose hope your day goes well. I just had Xrays yesterday. They will not be able to work on my teeth until Jan. Let's light up. :)

I have electric in key areas again. Now if the electrician would just show up to move my service so the contractors can get busy on my roof.

Power went out for awhile right after my last post !-- So I went back to bed !-- It was nice to wake up high !--
Ness --do keep your eye on that storm !- It's moving kinda fast so do what U gotta do to be safe !--
Nick good luck on the electric !-- The draw of leds is less so maybe U be O.K. !-- When I got my air pumps-- Water pumps and electric cords and extensions running this way and that ?-- Air lines going the other way ?-- I call it growers spaghetti !-- D.D. ask me once --" Where does this cord go ?"-- I told her -- I don't know but everything is working so don't fix nothing !-- At one time I had 8 leds running thru a $10 timer !-- I always come out the wall thru a surge protector with a built in circuit breaker !-- My growers spaghetti is one those things that has to change at my next place !-- I got a plan !-- Still not sure how I want to do in a new bloom ?-- I like water pharming but it is so much less forgiving than dirt !-- U can mess up fast !-- I've thought about continuing to clone and early veg in aero then get them settled in something to veg awhile then keep then that way thru bloom !-- I got several ideas but one hasn't really gelled yet !-- The drip and drain PVC thing ?-- A system of 5 gallon buckets with drip and drain !-- With or without a grow medium ?--

Best I have found for indoor gardening has been cloning in rock wool and growing in super soil . I currently use pots but I am going to a raised bed type of grow with automatic watering. I think that's gonna be my garden of Eden .

Gloman did U get that WI-X-BBSL trimmed yet ?-- How about that Nurse Larry -x-BBSL ?-- She dank too !-- I confess I have been known to call her "The Black Nurse"-- I am trying to mend my ways and call her "Nurse Black Berry" !-- She don't care she just gonna mess U up anyway !-- Using that Black Berry Snow Lotus male I thought I could just throw "black" in front of mom's name !-- Every idea ain't a good idea !-- Snow Desiel -x- BBSL ? -- How U call something "Black Snow" when it makes pink bud ?-- Night Shade -x- BBSL ?-- I still like "Black Night " !-- King Louie the 13th -x- BBSL-- She a girl !-- " The Black Queen" ?
After that U gotta earn a name !

About that automatic stuff Nick !-- I'm thinking of a system of piping that will spray / mist for my safer soap bug spray !-- If I can only set up an automatic pest control system so I can write them out the equation I'll be a happy man !

Good morning/afternoon y'all.

I still have a LOT to do yet but most of the best buds are in.

Keef
WI is some pretty dank bud.
NL also very potent.
NS, is good but didn't preform like I had hoped. She's a giant but not that strong.
SD is good but should have gone longer for more trichs.
The jock horror x black jack was almost a total waste. For some reason it got covered in what looks like spider webs but has some kind of worm in it.
I have nearly 50lbs in the freezer already. (wet weight) I MAY have to call it good soon and just burn the rest.

Keef
Get you one those auto spray job here the use in restaurants. Shoots a burst every so often and all you gotta do is change batteries occasionally and refill spray when empty. The small enuff to sit on a shelf.

Good to know Gloman !-- I think U should hang on to WI-x- BBSL-- --SD-X-BBSL and NL -x BBSL-- They gonna be a little different inside under LEDS !-- Still need to thin the BBSL crosses down some more !-- U gotta give Purple Haze -x- BBSL a shot !-- She pretty and dank !
I got the WI and NL crosses bred to B.B. King and BOC -Nothing wrong with them -- They got the potency so let's find a pleasing terp profile ?

Instead of burning it U should just run it thru the hash machine !- --Strip some fan leaves and get busy !--- Bubble- Bubble--toil and trouble !-- No need to trim !--Or freeze !-- chop it into manageable chunks and throw it in the cement mixer green !--Let it set a minute !-- It'll get cold enough for the stems of the trichs to break off when U turn the mixer on !--

Last edited by a moderator:
I have 4 NS X BBSL and 2 Frank's Gift going inside now.
1 NS is going out on the patio.
Soon as I flip the lights Ill start some new beans.
I'm working on trying to buy 2 more led lights like I have now then retire the cfls.

G--U got weed put up now so U can afford to be all the weed snob U want !-- Just think -- About 2 months after U flip those inside plants ?-- U get to trim again !
Maybe U even do some breeding ?-- Once U figure Umbra out it's pretty plain to me what he's doing and how far ahead he is -- I'm looking for a tasty grape -- Umbra out there breeding a grape Merlot !

Last edited by a moderator:
You're right!
I got plenty put up now.
I want my indoor grow to be full of the tastiest and easiest to trim girlz I can get.

Today has been a waste !-- I'm still moving a little slow -- I need to do some yard work but we got hot liquid air out there -- It can wait !-- Once I get the place cleaned up no one will remember how bad it got so it don't matter to me today !-- I got stuff inside needs doing too -- for that?-- I got no excuse !-- My face not that happy with this weather !-- Got a nice dose of caps working and that pipe won't go away !-- I'll survive !

I get the new grow set up I got a pretty good idea which seed to start 1st !-- Shouldn't take too long to cut me out my girls and get some cuts working and pretty much know what to expect - I probably start them like my rotation --start some seed every 2 weeks !-- I'll have half dozen tasty indica girls that will finish fast enough for me hopefully by spring !-- Then I can work some other stuff in !-- hunt for colors and flavors for awhile !-- When Texas changes it's laws I don't want to compete with others growing the same tired varieties !-- The OFC can do better than that !

I want my Master Kush back too !-- I ordered them outta Amsterdam because the legend goes that Master Kush used to be called "High Rise" and was a tetraploid !-Whatever High Rise was ? -- It is NOT even kin to Master Kush !---The genetics don't work that way !--- It wasn't a tetra but I kinda liked it !-- So da plan be to get it back and Make me a bunch of feminized and genetically double it and make it a tetraploid !-- I need lots of seed and time !--
Maybe it's just me but exclusive control of a highly desirable plant seems like a winner ?--

Lol Gloman, i feel ya.
Keef, i don't know why but I really didn't like Master Kush. JMO, but man, i threw it away, it was Nirvanas and yuck. That was a few years ago. Every time you mention it I think, it doesn't matter if i hated that pot, keef might love it. But today was the day to come out.
We are about half way done with that huge chocolope, just waiting for it to dry all the way.
Bud started on the NL5 today. It is tired out.

Gloman --I put in a word for ya about that rain !--
Rose my Master Kush had a coffee/tobacco type profile !-It wasn't anymore potent but I found it pleasing !-- Not everyone is gonna like everything !-- Wait U got a call !-- It's Chocolope !-- They looking for U !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back