Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what Texas got to look forward to Cuz !-- She's a great producer and clones easy !-- Still got to see what she'll do with a Blueberry father or a chocolate dad !- I got seed both ways and seed to what U growing !-- U need to grow that Purple Haze cross out too !--

That sounds like a good one. Smoked it, but never grew it. I am really thinking about growing the new" Pineapple Upside Down Cake" strain in my shop next year. Darkheart is offering it to dispensaries now. I may need to take a drive to get those.

I am getting old. I an't grow Sour Diesel forever. Time to grow some of these new strains. he he I am really happy with how the Blackberry Fire turned out. The one Blueberry Muffin I grew only grew about 3 feet. It was a pain. It smells great though. My one Zkittlez is about 4 feet bushy and weeks from finishing it looks like. I think I will put more out in my deck in larger fabric pots next year. The 20 gallon pots looked small compared to how large those Blackberry Fire grew.

Good morning all, this is one wilted rose bud here. I am walking dead. Bud is awesome, a machine. we got the NL5 done cut yesterday, Jarring the chocolope. and taking the Pennytine today. My whole house and yard is pot debrie. Great harvest numbers wise i think. Best grow i have ever had.
So people use coconut oil to clean your hands. So much better for ya than that alcohol and works just as good. I keep a nasty jar outdoors just for that.
Our daughter is here. working the heck out of her. poor lady.
Umbra, can i make oil w/out a cure?
Yes you can make oil from green weed. Out here they call it live resin.

I have returned from my battle with the SS office !-- It was a mighty battle !-- I show up with a current drivers license then we done !-- So I guess the dreaded DPS is next !-- That place scares me !-- Just thinking about it makes my blood pressure go up !-- I need a toke or 2 !

Bud where ya been ?-- I hope all goes well !-- Stop in more often Cuz !-- I gotta keep in touch with U !-- I owe U some seed !-- What U growing up there ?
I’m doing OK man what’s the kicking around IG I’m growing some 9 pound hammer . Some neon iguana . Some cookie thumper . Some Mendocake. Some bubba x insane chem91 . Some purple Kush . Some white Barry OG . Some Pennywise cross Valentine and blueberry cross Valentine And a Mendocino purp princess cut which is a super sativa Leean that’s just in the flower table I don’t even know where to begin in the veg Space

Remember when we were taking about death and I said I was gonna keep my oldass alive until they found the cure to aging ?-- I saw on the news they found a way to do it in rats!-- Human trials are next !-- I get my 30-35 year old body back I'm be walking talking trouble !-- No !- I promise if I can have my body back I'll take better care of it !-- Can U imagine how it would be to wake up in the morning without hurting ?-- The line for treatment start behind me !

Remember when we were taking about death and I said I was gonna keep my oldass alive until they found the cure to aging ?-- I saw on the news they found a way to do it in rats!-- Human trials are next !-- I get my 30-35 year old body back I'm be walking talking trouble !-- No !- I promise if I can have my body back I'll take better care of it !-- Can U imagine how it would be to wake up in the morning without hurting ?-- The line for treatment start behind me !
I would definitely be right behind you

Best I could understand the science is there is some kind of precursor cell that is connected to the diseases of aging and builds up as we age -- They got a drug that keeps those cells from reproducing and kills them !-- They way they described it was like removing the rust from the system so everything works better !-- The age reversal is just part of what it does !-- I don't make this up !-- I can find the research again if U don't believe it !
Mane I was gonna scream and throw stuff at the TV during the kool aid rally but Fox don't even broadcast it anymore !-- Ratings were too low !-- I was kinda looking forward to yelling at the TV !-- Now I'm bummed out !

Good morning OFC!
Got my 1st bundle of the day rough trimmed and I need an attitude adjustment! So Ill, grind up a bud, twist up a joint, smoke it on down, now everything's on point. Attitude adjustment, it works Every time!

Gave someone some beans. Not ones I bred, just some I had. More of Bodhi's work. These were Thunder Wookie. ATF x wookie. He gave me a bud yesterday. It was indescribably delicious. There was a fruit thing going on, but not overwhelming and this funk. A good funk for sure. But it is the high that I like. It is energizing yet relaxed with a sense of well being.

Is it still morning ?-- We got weather change coming and I'm locked up in the face -- I need to get some high CBD weed up and harvested -- I found mixing high CBD and High THC for my caps worked for pain !-- Without getting so high !---High THC caps alone will help but U get pretty smashed !-- Like I am now !-- Some days I do OK and some days I don't !-- The plan is to try to survive the day and hope tomorrow is better !

So I got up n got started early thinking this was gonna be the day I got it finished but the weather has different ideas.
This is Oct. 12 and we have SNOW falling mixed with rain.
I don't do snow!
Anybody wanna trade?

Gloman it's 90 and the humidity is climbing !-- If I could give U half my heat and U could give me half your cold we'd both be comfortable !-- Time to make some bubble so U got more room ?
With the heat we got down here I think dry ice hash is my ticket !-- Plenty dry ice around and not many questions !

Onlypart I don't like about dry ice hash is its frozen so hard that plant matter can come thru if you shake too much.

Merlot OG -- Fire Kush -- Bubba Kush -- The Mother of All Cherries ---Grape Stomper-- Caramel
O.K. so I been window shopping ?-- U ain't the da boss of me !-- It's the VCD !-- Sometimes I do fine and am perfectly happy with what I got and I got good weed !- Then the disease rears it's ugly head and I want some of everything !-- I can only run so many varieties ? -- I wanted half dozen Monster Hammers to drive up out the belly of the beast when prohibition ended !-- Then just clone dahell out them !-- Thangs turned out more complicated than I expected !-- I'd like another generation or 2 slapping these Indicas around but they close enough --there's some 70 day hybrids need some attention too !-- U know every since I started shopping for seed I assumed there should be some kind of organization to it ?-- I could pick one from this category and another from that !---No !- That ain't the way it works!--- Here's a random list of 13,000 plus varieties -- Have fun !-- That ain't right !
Roderialis - Indica --Hybrid -- Sativa -- High CBD Hemp !--
What ?--Did they quit before they finished or something because that ain't enough organization !-- So far I stuck to my own subcategories --
Indica --
Hammers--
Those that have no special terp profile maybe a Kush - OG -- Hash terp profile -- but they like getting hit upside the head with a hammer !
Fruity -- Just what it say but -- There's lots of choices !

Hooks (Mystery Terps )-- There's stuff out there make U wrinkle up your forehead when U hit it trying to place that pleasing taste/smell ?-- 2 tokes and it gotta ya !

Last edited by a moderator:
Good morning OFC

I have one of my Nephews coming over tomorrow to help with trim and bubble hash if time. whew..
I wish the general store out here carried dry ice. he he
26 percent humidity and 78 degrees right now. I can't complain.
Been busy this morning. Going to toke up, have some lunch and get back to trimming in my shop.
trimming-weed.gif

Have a fantastic day guys. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back