Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sprung scissors !-- Easier on the hand !
20181012_153713.jpg

This is not the right size sifter pan and that's a 1 gallon EM1 bottle -- The next smaller sifter pan fit snug on the gallon jug -- The bottom is cut out the jug -- Dry ice and weed goes in the bottom the jug -- Put the sifter pan on the bottom the turn right side up and careful not to shake the sifter pan off !-- Shake your hash out over a glass table -- Watch the color -- When it starts to show a little green stop -- Refill and continue -- That's the way Umbra taught me !

Attachments

• 20181012_154546.jpg
    20181012_154546.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 13
Good morning OFC

I have one of my Nephews coming over tomorrow to help with trim and bubble hash if time. whew..
I wish the general store out here carried dry ice. he he
26 percent humidity and 78 degrees right now. I can't complain.
Been busy this morning. Going to toke up, have some lunch and get back to trimming in my shop.
trimming-weed.gif

Have a fantastic day guys. :D

Looks a lot easier with 2 hands!lol

Gloman as much as U got and where U at -- Bubble hash just seems the logical way for U !-- What size mesh in the pan ?-- I don't even remember what I did yesterday ?-- Ask Umbra !

O-M-G -- Do not go out there !-- I opened the door to go check the mail !-- It was like a blow torch out there and I couldn't see sheet it was so bright !-- Closed the door !-- Mail got to wait !-- I still can't see !-- Anybody out there ?-- Hello ?-- I might be blinded ?

What's for supper ?-- I'll take a Bourbon Street Rib Eye -- medium rare --Aged prime beef- of course -- potato skins with that Ranch dressing like ya'll got ---- Steamed broccoli dripping with butter some crusty french garlic bread -- Oh !- I'll start with a house salad and a cup of gumbo !-- Can a guy get some of those coconut fried shrimp with that Pina Colada tarter sauce around here ?-- What about some crab legs ?

Or maybe I could just have left over fried chicken ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Dang keef!
Why ya gotta go n get me drooling?
I haven't had a steak in a loooong time. Shrimp? Crab legs? All we got is red dumpster.(red lobster) Not too bad if you're rich but I can eat for a week on what one meal costs there.

Well I made it thru the WI this morning and discovered a 2nd NS which is a bit different than the monster. Only 3 more trees to go. NEVER AGAIN!!!!
Maybe if I get a Real drum trimmer some day but till then I ain't having this much at once again.

Put it up and start some kind of rotation !-- That way U can have many different varieties jarred and aging !-- I still think a rotary trimmer is a good idea but I'm be wanting a trim team so I don't have to trim !-- I perfer to think about what U would and could do supplying a pharmacy !-- Weed must flow -- U can't grow one crop and sell it until the next year !-- Got to have a steady supply and the work must also flow !-- 4 part rotation will give U that every 2 weeks harvest !-- U harvest- replace the plants -trim-- Give it 2 weeks to dry -- After harvest replacement and trim U got the weed harvest 2 weeks ago that is now dry and needs to be processed or packaged -- The trim from it has to be extracted -- product made and packaged -- Like a factory floor U don't want times U have no work and times when U get slammed !-- U want a steady flow !-- Don't make me go into that 8 part rotation where U harvest weekly !-- Which is probably where things end up !

Good morning y'all!
37*F. this morn. The snow didn't stick but it surprised me to see it snow so hard so early. Usually don't get snow till Nov.
No rain or snow in the forcast today so I gotta bust butt and get the girlz done.
Y'all have a great day!

Good mornin' OFC (passes joint)

I had to take a second look this morning, snow! Same thing here thegloman, didn't stick but came too soon either way.

The sideroads around here will have cars parked next to every patch of bush as people scramble to harvest their outdoor crops. Happens every year :rolleyes:

Morning O.F.C.!-- Ugh !-- Woke up to rain --Sun's out so hot and humid again !---Still having some pressure in my face !- We got a cold front coming on Monday honna drop into the 70s for a high !
Welcome back KSL !-- It's been awhile !-- Growing some Bubblegum I see !-- Raise those lights up a little bit --Is Bubble Gum an indica ?
Coffee - Caps and a pipe for breakfast!-- Feeling kinda old this morning !-- Time for an attitude adjustment !

Been watching the aftermath of the hurricane !-- If U can spare a couple bucks give to a reliable charity !-- I remember 9 days after Katrina --a little truck and trailor from a church group made into my hood !-- I made the biggest score of my life when I snagged those 2 bags of ice !
It was at that point I knew we would survive !-- Do something if U can !-- Even the little things will mean the world to some !

Morning OFC. I had the original Indiana bubblegum. I even bred it to that WI I used. I think I have some of those beans laying around somewhere, lol.

Well, I'm done!
There's prolly 4-5 lbs of buds left but there's too many spider webs and too much bud rot to mess with. I have a couple lbs. Of smoking buds and roughly 50-60 lbs fresh weight frozen buds for bubble.
My indoor girlz are kicking a**.
6 weeks from seed and 2' plus.
Had to raise lights today. I figure Ill flip the lights in about 2-3 more weeks
Hope y'all doin good today!

I can see it now !-- The Gloman trimming with that wild eyed look U get in your eyes when U been trimming too long!-- Looked up and saw what was left and said "SCREW THIS !"-- He was finished trimming !-- Not done but finished !
Yo G -- The way I packaged those seed with a dozen and a half or so seed in half a drinking straw -- cotton pellets on either end -- with the ends melted closed !-- Do U see any problem with that ?-Seemed like a good idea to me !-- I got some seed need to be packaged or something !-- Been meaning to get it done !-- I hope to get this SS thing finished Monday -- I need some postage money -- I promised some people some seed !--

Keef
Those straws work just fine!
You've sent me seed a few different ways and all are good.
I don't know for sure, but I'm thinking seeds are pretty resilient. A little bouncing won't hurt them unless it gets too rough.
You're right about me saying the heck with it! What's left is just pickins and I'm picked out.
Time for a smoked hotdog fire!
Like a few others here, my harvest was WAY more than I counted on. I'm getting ready to make some rso from WI. Bet I don't need to fill the caps all the way this year. ararar!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back