Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be careful with that Gloman !---That sheet don't play !-- U be finding out what I mean when I say I'm in the Spirit World !-- The straws are smaller than those bottles I used to send seed out in !-- G- -I remember those T.E. seed didn't travel very well !-- I still got the BOC and B.B. seed crosses to package !-- Got a lot of some not so many of others !-- Got the BBSL and (MZR -x- BBSL) crosses packaged !-- Not so many BOC crosses but lots of each -- Sheet load of B.B. King crosses and plenty seed !-- Then I got some others bred too !-- I want to see the original Nurse Larry growing beside her grand daughter to see the difference !--
I bred a bunch of BBSL crosses to Umbra's B.B. King -- My thought was that the Snow Lotus and Blueberry are both usually dominate -- In the terp battle between the 2 who knows what kind of terp profile will show up?-- U would think about half would be blueberry dominate and half Snow Lotus dominate but it don't work that way all the time !-- There's a good chance that the way they combine could produce a totally different profile !-- We will be seeing with a little help from my friends !--

Last edited by a moderator:
Haven't detected any blueberry or blackberry yet.
Most of them taste about the same except for the SD. Its sweet like cotton candy smell.
All of them taste about the same. Not bad by any means but not really special. Then again they didn't get to grow to their Full potential. If there was no bud rot or bugs I'd have let them go but too much was going bad.

I haven't detected any fruit in the BBSL crosses either !-- They will change with some time in a jar !-- B.B. will produce the blueberry pretty reliably in most crosses !-- Blueberry we can do !-- What I want to see is what became of this Blueberry Chocolate cross !-- Gonna be some mystery terps and if U look long enough there's probably a chocolate blueberry terp profile !-- Gonna be interesting !--
That B.B. King -- I think I used him on over a dozen girls !-- Gonna be some monster hybrids !-- I take the 2-3 best plants I find outta them and be a happy man !

Ness was up on the edge of that storm !-- Where U at Ness ?-- Let us know U O.K. girlfriend !
I've seen Nick lurking around so he must be O.K. !-- The Storm get U Nick ?

Anybody got Halloween Plans?-- I do !-- I'm get me a big bag of good chocolate -- Then I'm turn the lights out and not answer the door whilst I eat chocolate in the dark !-- Who's the one that got tricked this year U little bastids ?

Man, I weathered the storm just fine. I have a neighbor who only comes a few times a year and he's in and then the biggie, My best friend is in the hosp. Pneumonia and heart failure all at once. On the plus side However, I will say I have a new strain, very potent, not very tasty but like I said very potent. One of those Valentine crosses Rose sent out. I know the cbd is supposed to temper the thc in those crosses but this stuff is unreal.

Morning O.F.C.!--
Glad U weathered the storm O.K. Nick !-- Sorry about your friend !-- I noticed how much more effective my caps were with some CBD in them -- I never smoked high CBD !-- THC and CBD just seem to work better together than seperate !
I may have to hunt my trash people down !-- I got it out late last week and missed pick up -- This week my big trash can blew over in the wind and didn't get picked up !-- Maybe I should just pile it up in the road and light it up ?-- It's not like I got a truck to haul it off myself !-- Bastids !
My plan today is to see if I can get -Too High !

Watching my Sunday news shows !-- Re-election?-- Dude should just concentrate on surviving the year !-- A smart man would see the writing on the wall (what wall ?) and just make a deal and quit !-- New Supreme Court pick shouldn't get too comfortable in that seat either !-- This rude crude thing has about run it's course !-- If you'll lie about little stuff --you'll lie about anything !--
This is good weed !-- I should pull my stuff out and finish packaging those seed !-- I need me one more indica super dad !-- Stacking dank has worked pretty well for me !-- I don't want what everyone else has !-- I want to breed me something new !-- I can hold my own now and they gonna give me more time ?--

I frequent this thread daily but haven’t commented till now. Im still kinda new around here but this looks like the thread where its ok to discuss politics and religon.
Just wanted to mention what a great job Mr.Trumps doing and that we pray regularly for his continued success!

Hehehe
In MY opinion, the 1st. clue to know that our polotitions are liars is when you see their lips moving.
Politition is just a synonym for Liar.
It don't matter which side they on.

Don't worry all is well !-- Jeff Sessions got your back on prohibition !-- Jr. and Jared are looking over they shoulder -- Mueller been picking off the culture of corruption one by one -turning them into state witnesses and he's moving up !-- Jared and Jr. got targets on they back -- They should be worried !-- We'll see what happens after the election !-- White men aged 50 -70 does not a majority make !-- Even if U got them all and he don't !

I'd like to dedicate a video and song to the hurricane survivors !-- U-2 and Green Day -- " The Saints are Coming "-- It does get better !

Gloman -- U gonna be making RSO regularly U gonna have to work that little still !-- I've had my evil mind ( Other Keef)-set on a cap for 55 gallon drums !-- ferment it and cooked it off in the same barrel-- Just move the cap !-- The barrels just need to be up high enough U can get a burner under them !-- Put a thermometer in the cap !
I think U need a gallon or 2 of some most potent Green Dragon too !-- Maybe a heavy dose per ounce ?

I think I just stepped across the line into "Too High " !
Back when I was in school I used to always wonder why they seemed to always put me in the class with the bad kids -- I was an old man before I realized it was because that's where I belonged !

Good morning Guys
For sanities sake don't watch state TV. ha ha The truth will set you free. :p

I have 16 jars put up to cure with the Boveda packs. Had the nephew here for four hours yesterday trimming. I think I wore the poor kid out. (he's 27 btw)
I still have more to trim and put up. I have not even finished trimming the 5 plants I harvested. In my 62 years on this earth I have never seen such a heavy yield from plants grown in pots. I feel so fortunate.
That one Blueberry Muffin I grew yielded less than a jar. It has the most wonderful smell, but I won't grow it again sadly. I don't know where I went wrong on that one. Thank goodness my 4 Blackberry Fire plants yielded so heavily. Still waiting for my one Zkittlez to finish. Going to make some bubble has when I am done. If it smells anything like the resin on my fingers it will be awesome. he he

Have a great day OFC

I took too many cannacaps !-- Still I woulda been O.K. !-- Even the fine weed in da pipe woulda been enough by itself without the caps !-- When I put a chunk of hash on top that half pipe of weed was when things started getting strange!-- I coulda done without that !-- I think I'm starting to make streamers when I move my hands !-- I better hold on to something ?
Edit :--Note to self !-- Don't be doing complicated things like standing up !-- Made me have a religous experience ? -- Almost passed out !

Good morning Guys
For sanities sake don't watch state TV. ha ha The truth will set you free. :p

That one Blueberry Muffin I grew yielded less than a jar. It has the most wonderful smell, but I won't grow it again sadly. I don't know where I went wrong on that one. Thank goodness my 4 Blackberry Fire plants yielded so heavily. Still waiting for my one Zkittlez to finish. Going to make some bubble has when I am done. If it smells anything like the resin on my fingers it will be awesome. he he

Have a great day OFC

I have been really impressed by the blueberry crosses I got from Umbra and keef. Gotta say though that they do not seem to produce like some of the other strains I grow.

Hey Nick !-- U still high and dry ?-- I got some more blueberry crosses !--I used a f-2 male from Umbra's B.B.King -- ( BPU-x- B.B.)

I got (GDP-x- BPU)--x- B.B.King -- Stacked blueberries !
Then I used it on some of my BBSL crosses !
Nurse Larry------------------- x- BBSL
King Louie the 13th -------
White Indica ------------------
AK 48------------------------------
Purple Haze----------
Night Shade ---------
Panama Powerhouse ------
Squish -x- Oregon Lemon ----

May take me awhile to work my way thru them looking for the extraordinary--- No doubt there will be some fine stuff up in there but I wanna reduce it down to the best 3-6 plants !--Gonna be some fine hybrids come out those seed !-- Just the one plant to clone is all I need !-- I just gotta find my **** !--

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back