Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feek? lol, i be esor, umbra be arbmu. good idea. ha
When I was a kid there was a cartoon called Tobor the 8th man. Tobor was robot spelled backwards. Every chocolate strain is bred from Drawoh's chocolate thai, including chocolope. Drawoh is Howard spelled backwards.

Mimosa ?-- I'm have to grow me some of this !-- What is that terp profile ?-- Mystery terps ?-- Here have a hit and tell me what U think ?

U not expected to deal with this very well Nick !-- Just make thru one day at a time for the next few days !-- Sometimes stuff happens !-- The calvary might be on the way ?--
How's Harley holding up ?-- Probably pretty tough for him too !

What's for supper?-- I'd like a Shrimp Po-Boy -- A Philly Cheese Steak -- Some KFC -- and Maybe an Original Schlotzski sandwich !-- and some spicy curly fries-- and a root beer float !-- Ya'll got crab legs or a lobster back there?-- Any fried crawfish tails with that roumalade dressing ?
Shrimp cocktail ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Nick, you wanna come out to the west coast and get away from that place? Your state is beautiful, but too backward for me pot wise. Maybe a vacation? That jerk, that ripped you off isn't worth you getting in trouble for.

History lesson :
Dam auto correct will get yoass in trouble !-- I said "detain" NOT "dismember" !-That's different don't U think ?--- Now what am I gonna do ?-- Call Jared ?

The police allowed me to make a phone call about Harley before I was taken away. He had someone pick him up the next day. Thank you for asking Umbra. Harley has been traumatized. He won't let me out of his sight and he wants to be touching me all the time. He just naturally has always been very close to me but he is also a service dog. He and I went through a number of sessions while I was in the VA hosp. so he could help me deal with anxiety and panic attacks.

Rose, I'm seriously considering a move but I need to be carefull. I may have to literally walk away from this place and that won't leave much to set up a new residence. Cost of living is everything to us old retired folks

What's for supper?-- I'd like a Shrimp Po-Boy -- A Philly Cheese Steak -- Some KFC -- and Maybe an Original Schlotzski sandwich !-- and some spicy curly fries-- and a root beer float !-- Ya'll got crab legs or a lobster back there?-- Any fried crawfish tails with that roumalade dressing ?
Shrimp cocktail ?
I would love a PoBoy sammich and a good Cajun seafood meal.. It seems like forever since I had a decent seafood meal and some good fresh shrimp.

Just my 2 cents Nick, dry climate in Cali has been great for my COPD. Nevada has MMJ and some inexpensive places to live with some open roads to ride.

I was stationed in Mare Island back in the late 70's. I loved it there but I'm afraid I could never afford it now. Lived in a beautiful townhouse up on the hill overlooking the bay.

I would say come to Texas Nick but that would be like going from the frying pan into the fire !-- If I had any sense I would leave !-- I don't !-- I'm smoke me a dam legal joint in my home state one day ! --

Oregon is a place I have always wanted to retire to. There are some places to live that are reasonable in a low population density. Nice scenery, low taxes and legal weed.

The only real issue I would have is moving across the country from my kids. I only see 'em a couple times a year as it is. I guess lives are a lot busier then they used to be. My daughter has always wanted me to move down closer to her but I can't take the heat and humidity. NC has way too much of both. Way worse then Florida in my opinion. How's the weather in Pensacola?

Good morning y'all.
I think the cold is here to stay.:(
Tree trimming today. What fun!
At least I have a young man helping to move limbs.

I flipped the lights on my indoor girlz. Yesterday I took them outside for pruning and a heavy watering. Its amazing how much foliage these NS crosses have. I got rid of the smaller branches and excess leaf to make room for better colas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back