Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So maybe a plant hermied and produced pollen and fertilized the lower branches? They would not be feminized seeds. Darn it, wish it worked that way. If you grew out the seeds they have a higher incidence of hermieing. is that a word? Anyway, they may be viable but you may not want to continue that trait. Where did you get your seeds?

I don’t see any male flowers. One plant is from a Blimburn seed that I have cloned 3 times(I think). The other is from a friend that is doing whacky crosses. This is a clone of my first time growing it. Probably not a stable lineage. Some pretty sweet weed though.

Good morning zigggy! Good morning all. I got on the bike, walking on jello now. lets smokeum.

Hey Guys, welcome back Ziggy. I got more sympathy then you can imagine. Used to think 6 month cruises were as bad as it got. Nope. The pokey is worse. I dunno what I'll do if I get that option. Prolly the bracelet but I ain't there yet. Glad yer out anyway.

Hey Olefogey, I have a couple of strains that will occasionally throw a few seeds. I never let it bother me and I've never found any Nanners. I just call 'em devine conception.

trimming one of the plants up now. turns out it is more than a few seeds. weird. no nanners. even asked my sons buddy if he knocked my daughters up. lol. he says he didn't. not a ton of seeds. mainly in the lower popcorn as i said. i do have some light leaks in my tent because we have cats. 4 of 'em(2 feral). they like to climb the tent. jerks... i don't sell the buds so it is not a big deal but i'm a little disappointed. i'm gonna make some bubble hash out of the trim/popcorn. i guess i need to find a patch kit for the tent and a pair of pliers to remove the cats claws(not really)...

Good evening OFC. Another one of those long days at the winery. My BoC F2 is smelling like tootsie rolls. Calyx are swelling and buds are getting big. The Lemon Tree is doing well, but compared to others in the room, dwarfed, lol.

Hey oldfogey, are these grown inside or out? maybe you have a neighbor growin as well?

5E4C094E-296E-44A5-AAB6-5EEB39E2A500.jpeg
FB4C9067-E4F1-4451-8D89-B8199B140567.jpeg
9D7AB10C-45AE-4407-A563-CE3352191944.jpeg
C4311092-756D-4A9F-856D-54977250168E.jpeg
Inside grow. I may have chopped earlier than I should have. Another botched grow. Been a while since I had a good one...

Morning O.F.C. !-- Guilty as charged !-- 3 days for breaking the no politics rule !-- Is that enough ?-- I guess I owe for that religous joke too ?-- I can do 3 days more days for that ?-- It would be worth it cause that **** was funny !
Hey Zig !-- How U been girlfriend ?--- As U can see I got in trouble again !-- I'm good at it !-- I'm pretty good at getting high too !

Hello Folks and good morning. Looking good up there oldfogey8. Keef, I lost my first note on the SR-91, does SR mean Sangria? I forgot. Over cast looks like rain. Going to do some raking today. Get it ready for the burn pile. But, first a bowl and more coffee.:cool:

Hey Ness -
- The mom was -SR 91 -- = -- Sangarara Reserve -x- 91 Dragons -- A high class indica outta Peru !
The dad was a -- Mazar-i-Shariff- x- Black Berry Snow Lotus cross -- MZR is a giant indica - the plant long used for Lebonese Blond Hash -- The BBSL is the child of Snow Lotus -- one those super males that improves anything U breed with it !-- He did me right !
U got fire right there girlfriend !-- I think it needs a name ?-- Any ideas ?
We got rain too !

Last edited by a moderator:
thx ness but it isn't looking good from here. seeds aplenty, seeds galore. maybe i do have a male donor around here somewhere...

what do you all do with seedy weed? i am kind of embarassed to even give it away. bubble hash it all?

Hey OF -- That sucks !-- U can pick the seed out with a toothpick and it won't be pretty but it'll smoke or make hash -- it's up to U -- U not the 1st and U won't be the last !-- That's why I like my clones -- but they can jam U too !-- I had a Black Rose cross that popped a couple flowers the 3rd time I ran a clone !-- I don't understand it but it happened !-- Throw those seed out !-

i grew up in the 70's so i know how to deal with seeded weed. gotta dig out a double album so i can use it to roll the seeds out of the broken up doobage. lol. it's weird, keef. these plants are clones of female plants i have grown out. i maybe got too confident. i have a green light that i use if i need to do any work in the tent during flower. wondering if i used it too much or maybe using it at all is the issue. i also have a bunch of small cat-claw sized holes in the tent from jerky cats i have and i have a couple of clones with a light on them right next to the tent. maybe the light leak did it. or maybe there is someone around me that is growing outside and i got some of the male pollen on me on one of my walks with my dog and then i spread the pollen in my tent when i was tending to the plants.

I decarbed some weed for cannacaps on a paper plate and now I can't find it !--- I need me one dem dam dope dogs !-- **** !-- I bet that Little Bastid got it ?--

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back