Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning friends

7:30am and 68 degrees.. it may get warm today.

Time for some coffee
th

and some cannabis
giphy.gif

:D
Have a great day guys!

Morning O.F.C.!--- I know I'm late !-- Down in the face some from the pressure change when the front came thru --
Ness -- That WI-X-BBSL is a good one!-- I hope U got some cuttings rooted !--

Hi peeps, well our internet has been iffy for almost all of October. I am kinda sick of the people being here and not being able to fix it.
So before it goes out, just want to say hi to everyone.

What up y'all?
Broke my phone almost a week ago and just got it back.
Repairs cost more than the dang phone!
Oh well, its done and I'm back in business.

Keef
That pkg got here just fine. THANKS!
That aught to keep me going for a long time!
Soon as the holidays are over I'm get another light.
I saw where they make led's to work in a T-5 fixture. That may be a good option if I can find a 6 tube fixture on the cheep.
Still waiting on colder weather to make the bubble hash. I need my freezer space back to concentrate this pear wine. Since I have plenty more pears I'm gonna concentrate it then add more pears to it and age it to give it more flavor.
I'm thinking of using corn syrup instead of white sugar in a batch to see if it makes a diff.

Gloman in da house !-- Glad U OK Cuz !-- I just knew U were in jail !-- The battery in my phone is swollen and my phone came apart -- I super glued it back together !-- It ain't lasting much longer !-
Just took my second dose of caps a large dose !-- That's what I like about my caps -- If the trim is weaker U just take more caps!-- If it is strong U take less !-- Was outta coconut oil so I chased the caps with a tablespoon vegetable oil !-- Not the tastiest but it do the job !--
Rose I promise to be good till U get back !-- I know the Hemp Goddess be watching and I know better than to make her mad !-- She drop kick me right outta here !
So I be on good behavior !

Umbra
I'm told fulvic acid applied by folier spraying will allow the plant to continue photosynthesis in low light situations.
My question is, if you apply it during the flowering cycle, will it also trigger the plant to go back into veg?

Last edited:
No it makes the buds rock hard, it doesn't need to be foliar sprayed either, regular waterings work fine

U know about Nick getting busted ?-- In the end it may pay off for him !-- The laws change and everybody and thier mother starts talking about they been growing for ever with not a shred of proof ?-- Nick got official documentation that he a pot farmer !-- Like a resume should he ever consider becoming a grow master for a commercial set up ?-- They need anymore proof they can always check out his work here !

Hey Guys. Spent my day re-wiring a buddys Harley trike. I ain't done yet. I swear, if you aren't knowing nothing about building bikes you should leave it to those who do! This thing is a mess. I tried patching it up but finally just ripped all the old stuff out and started from scratch. How does anyone think AC plugs and receptacles make good connectors? Jeesh.
Keef, I ain't so sure its gonna pay off. I'm into this thing for about 6 grand so far and that don't count the $2k worth of lights they trashed or the 7 firearms they took.

Hey Guys. Spent my day re-wiring a buddys Harley trike. I ain't done yet. I swear, if you aren't knowing nothing about building bikes you should leave it to those who do! This thing is a mess. I tried patching it up but finally just ripped all the old stuff out and started from scratch. How does anyone think AC plugs and receptacles make good connectors? Jeesh.
Keef, I ain't so sure its gonna pay off. I'm into this thing for about 6 grand so far and that don't count the $2k worth of lights they trashed or the 7 firearms they took.
I ride British, lol. Lucas, prince of darkness.

I had those myself when I was younger. I built a 650 Bonneville choppa, Didn't even have a battery. Just a Zener Diode and you really needed a healthy right leg.

I had those myself when I was younger. I built a 650 Bonneville choppa, Didn't even have a battery. Just a Zener Diode and you really needed a healthy right leg.
I ran a Zener and a Joe Hunt mag on the 68 Bonnie chop I had, and a Zener and a capacitor on a 750 Bonnie, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back