Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning y'all!
39*F. this morn. I think it's about time to make bubble hash.

Morning O.F.C. -- I am not liking this growing old **** !-- That's a new pain right there !-- When did I hurt that !-- Young people should be more careful of thier bodies !--- That stuff gonna come back to haunt U as U age ! -- Nothing to do but take a dose of caps !-- Maybe cripple in and make another cup of coffee !-- Couldn't fight my way out a paper bag today !
Where's my pipe !-- Thing is dirty -- Some body needs to clean that pipe !-- Maybe later !-- Where my lighter !

I need to shave but I ain't letting that raggedyass hobo I saw in the mirror anywhere near me with a sharp piece of steel !-- Ugh !

Good morning fellow farmers. Cold and damp out. At least the sun is shining. I have a dam stiff neck. Dogs are taking care of for the morning. Plant are doing OK. And football awaits. Easy day. Have a good one.

Hi peeps,
Keef, there is a big opportunity for you when you get set up in treating kids with autism. If i was younger I would consider it. It has to be done right, organic, tested for strength and how clean it is. It needs to be a full plant extract and color me crazy but it is helping one child and his mother is dying to be an activist for pot in texas and tell everyone she knows. The catch is there isn't anything like we grow there yet. I have my own ideas about thc vs cbds and it isn't what is happening now.
Ok, computer guy is coming now, need to get the roaches off the desk.

We'll know something soon Rose !-- If they don't change the law by about March it will be 2 more years!-- I hope to be set up -- have my girls cut out and be cloning again by spring !-- Maybe spring board from there into the legal side !-- I like my dank but there will be a true need for mmj !-- PTSD -- Pain -- RSO for many ailments such as autism like Rose said !-- I can do Organic !-- Running a live res ?-- I'm pretty close to Organic already -- From what I see a good misting with "Safe Soap " every 2 weeks will help control or eliminate bugs !-- So no chemicals !-- 4 part rotation can be big as I want it -long as veg can keep up !--- It'll give me and give me a steady supply !-- I got a selection of those high CBD seed ya'll bred !-- As time goes on guide me in what U doing Rose and I'll do it too !--

I did use that "Voodoo Juice "-- as the inoculate to start the beneficial microbes colonies in a new box !-- It's expensive so I'm looking for a work around !-- I was researching Hydro teas and all when it occurred to me there may be an even easier way ?-- I gotta test it but the plan is to put a couple cups of Fox Farm Ocean Forest in a sock and tie it off !-- Drop it in a box of nute water and run the pump awhile !-- Wash those beneficials right into my nute water !-- A couple hours and the box should be "Live " and I can remove the sock of dirt !-- Only one way to see if it will work !

Will do G !-- The microbes do well in my boxes !-- When I ran outta Voodoo Juice I started adding some nute water from a healthy box to a new box !-- I would run a live res longer than a chemical res !-- I was running a whole 2 month bloom cycle without a nute water change !-- It gets kinda tricky so I'm gonna switch to change it out monthly !-- Those beneficials microbes be down there eating the plant waste and tuning it into plant food so stuff builds up slower !--

70CC3F4E-EC5F-4FA3-8567-443B5DEA938D.jpeg
one of my cats ate one of my clones. they all know my boy jo the american bulldog is my favorite but really? cats are mean...

I remember one time Harley got jealous and pulled out all my clones and ate them. I feel for you!

I got a question !-- RSO -- frozen weed and alcohol -- quick rinse -fast filtered ?-- All to avoid getting water soluable compounds and make the extract higher in THC / CBD -- Rose said something about whole plant extracts -- Is there therapeutic compounds in those water soluable compounds ?-- Anyone ever made some room temp RSO ?
How about soaking the weed at room temperature in the alcohol ?-- The water soluable compound aren't going to hurt anything !-- Maybe increase your volume some !-- The stuff we know is active will be there !--
Any thoughts ?

Right about here it gets smarter then me. R. Simpson was a big proponent of whole plant extract and that process began as a "room temp thing, he also used some crazy solvents id not touch saying they were gone in the end. Well, im sure he made more oil than i ever will but heres where it gets sticky! Everyones makeup isnt the same, some folks react differently to these products. We concluded early on that my wife was alergic to the carbon, the plant matter itself and so much so that it tore her up. Once we learned the frozen method it got better for her but not to the point she'd like. Thats when i started the rosin press project, the thought being a solventless extract would be cleaner yet. Visually the shatters and waxes are a lot cleaner than the very dark oil we produce.
Im all ears, we aint got it all together yet either. I believe all the cannabis compounds are theraputic, just not all of them for everyone? Hope that made sense!

I applaude Roses efforts to reach out to this family!!

Makes sense to me Alasgun !-- I didn't think about reactions like that !-- It wouldn't even have to be a true allergy !-- A sensitivity that make the body produce histamines wouldn't be good for U either !-- We got a long ways to go !
I wish U well sounds like U have found a better way for your wife !-- That's something to be proud of Cuz !

Yea, im ole school Keef, weeds weed, all weeds good weed and every body likes weed. Cept that was forty five years ago, before i started working D.O.T jobs and had to give it up.
My daughter just laughs and says "dad things are different now".

Jan 2 ill be retired an able to get some of my own pain gone away! Nen i'll find out.

I got product from four grows to play with in the freezer, hope im a better student than i was way back then?

Just got my social security benefits !-- Slipped on a wet floor after 20 years as a surgical assistant and tried to bust the concrete floor with my face !-- Got 3 metal bars in my face and a fist full of screws -- Traumatic Brain Injury - 3 bulged disc in my neck --PTSD - Messed me up but good !-- Spent most of a decade as a legal morphine junkie !--Cold Turkey withdrawals suck !-- - Disability Judge said I could get a job folding clothes and denied my claim !-- I quit the doctors and treat myself these days !-- Just decarbed trim or bud packed in a gel caps and chased with some oil !-- Helps with pain and Keeps me mostly leveled out !-- When I quit taking morphine I was down to a hundred pounds soaking wet!-- I'm back up to a healthy 170 now !--
Sometimes my frustration leaks out some ?

I probably dont know you well enough to mention using them caps as SUPOSITORIES!

Really now, i was reading on another forum about these "oilers" that got it down, so much rso an the rest of a cap full of a carrier oil then putting it you know where! Couple ladies talking about it like their planting Marrigolds!

Hey, were all frustrated sometime. The other day my buddy was talking to me about loosing his patience an i said heck Carl, you know who your talking too? Im the guy who'd love to loose some patients!

RSO suppositories?-- There is a recipe but I ain't that sick !-- I been all around the circle on making caps !- Started by cooking the weed in coconut oil !-- Tried to fill caps -- Kept licking the oil off my fingers and got way too high !-- Just decarb the weed and let my belly do the extraction !-- It's less messy and easier to control dosage !--Since I been on a regular dosage of caps I don't smoke near as much

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back