Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning OFC ....Time to get right. .Still dark outside!!!

Good morning friends, good to get caught up with all ya all. I do enjoy buying a preroll to taste other things, like Tangie, now I need tangie. ha
Thanks alasgun, sometimes i think, who do i think I am staying awake all night trying to figure out what is best for this little boy. BUT, people are noticing his change in behavior, like his grandparents and teachers... I had no idea it would help autism. His mother is wanting to go all activist but i say wait until people can get this stuff, not the hemp that didn't work.
Good morning ness, nice to see you. I bet you miss that ocean. So good to see you guys, i missed each of you.
That is really awesome to hear Rose did you know the guy that created the 9 pound hammer jinx and his wife mrs. Rose Have a son that is autistic they do A lot of work with autistic kids and a lot of fundraising and stuff for them they would maybe be a good person for you to talk to you if you enjoy helping out in that situation you can find them on Instagram

Good morning everyone after listening to some of these darn podcasts I got Landrace Indicas stuck in my head Now I need to find out where I can get my hands on some

Hey Bud --Mazar-i-Shariff -- Giant indica of Lebonese Blond Hash fame !-- She a Landrace indica !
We'll have to talk after payday!- I owe U some seed !--
I got some Indicas !--
See if I can start this day over again !-- These fronts keep messing with my face !-- Need some coffee !--

broke into my 'stash of past grows' jar last week and found some buckeye purple bud from 2014. yes 2014. i keep the stash jar hidden away and have a few 62% boveda packs in the jar. the smoke is reeeeally nice now. mrs fogey loves it. seems i have been growing nothing but sativa dominant plants for a couple of years. mrs fogey is done with all the sativa bud and wants more indica bud. seeing the keef and budlight conversation, i started looking for the mazar i shariff strain. the problem is looking at seed sites feels a lot like buying a used car. i don't believe a lot of the hype the breeders are throwing around. i'm not looking for free seeds or clones. just looking for recommendations. what are your favorite heavily indica strains? trying to plan on my next grow. thx.

OF -- I kinda fell into Indicas because of the 4 part rotation !-- I been trying to learn to look stuff up on Leafly.com but I'm more familiar with Seedfinders.com !-- They got a section that list the Cup Winners from the major competitions !-- Look up the Indicas that won the cups !-- I don't know about all these breeders but I know from experience that Bohdi Seed got fire !-- They use the Snow Lotus alot !-- If I was gonna point U at something it would he thier "Tranquil Elephantizer " --Umbra recommended it to me !-- I grew it for awhile !--He wasn't wrong !- I don't think U can go wrong with what they breed !
Let me get back with U around payday -- I can probably get U some seed ?-- Nothing U could find at the exchanges !--Ness and Gloman just harvested some stuff I bred !--Check with them and see if they something U might want to try !
I better get my seed out and see what I got left before I be promising stuff I ain't got ! -- Shouldn't be a problem !-- Let me see what I got !

Last edited by a moderator:
Before U run out and buy some "Tranquil Elephantizer " seed -- It also has a nic name !-- Some call it --"The Slow Motion Love Potion " !

lol. tranquil elephantizer seeds are hard to find. when i was in high school, probably 1980 or 81, i used to go out an smoke with some friends before homeroom. 80's weed was usually crud but once in a while, i'd get some goodies like thai stick or hawaiian or margherita red. one day this girl had a bud of something she called indica. we'd never seen it before and it was a thing of beauty. smelled like hash and was nearly a perfect sphere. she'd peel a crystally leaf back(i did not know the crystals were called trichomes then) and break it off along with what i now know is called a calyx. smoked like doobage, tasted like hash and kicked like a mule. i remember mr. ketcham waking me up in chemistry class asking if i'd like to join the discussion. lol. indica...

Good morning OFC
It is a beautiful day outside today.
If you have not voted yet, tomorrow is the day. I mailed my ballot in last month.
Congrats 2Red! What an awesome B-day you will have this year. :)
Rose: It is great to see you back. Keep on fighting the good fight. I agree with you on dispensaries. It is like going to an ice cream parlor to try out a new flavor before you make your own. With 1/8s starting at 18$ and with THC in the upper 20s I want to try them all. Sometimes I wish I could grow them all. he he It is a rarity for me to go to a dispensary, but if I am in the neighborhood I will try a pre roll or an eighth of something new.
Keef: Get the h*ll outta there, People like Pete Sessions keep getting re-elected in Texas and they keep supporting prohibition even though the people of Texas do not. Don't hold your breath waiting for a change if these A holes get re-elected. I wish you all the best in this new chapter of your life.
OldFogey: Politicians typically drag their feet even after cannabis is legal. I hope Mass. allows dispensaries soon. 3 years legal and still waiting for access to weed is crazy. I hope things change for you soon. It is nice to be able to buy seeds or clones without waiting for them to be delivered or not.

Have a great day you awesome people!

I remember back in the early 70s my friend pulled out a joint and proclaimed with wide eyes that we were smoking Indica. I had no clue what that meant but I was impressed. ha ha

For me it's all about the Indicas for now !-- I call it a rotation of 60 day finishers --Acually it's a 56 day rotation 8 weeks !-- Something gets moved to bloom every 2 weeks then after 2 months it start coming out every 2 weeks !-- Every part or additional 2 weeks of bloom means U have to put in an extra part to your rotation!-- Indicas finish faster and don't stretch as much !-- Plenty of choices!-- There's even some fast gnashing hybrids !-- Long as they will finish in 56 days I'm good !

Once I put some up for the next grow I'm not as indica heavy as I thought on seed !-- I got plenty fathered by Umbra's BB. King --and some with a BOC dad !-- Got lots of Blueberry with a chocolate dad in ( GDP-X-BPU)- x- BOC ?-- I don't need these !-
20181105_115742.jpg

Well I've started my bubble.
I used all 5 bags this run.
I discard and rerun everything from 220 micron up.
So far I tested the 120 micron and its like the old blond Lebanese hash of the 70's.
Biggest trouble so far has been getting the bags to drain. They so clogged up with hash the water wants to just sit there till I bounce them a bit.
I ran the weed 4 times for 5min each time then drain into screened trash can. Too much volume for 5gal buckets. Then I dip out prestrained water to run thru bags. Seems to be a good yield so far but the fat lady hasn't started to sing yet. :)
This will be a 2-3 day job.

G - U got a shop vac ?-- Vacuum filter !-- Suck that water off that hash ?--It's in the upper 80s here today ! --Too hot to make bubble !

Pot farmers can adapt some **** to do jobs they were not designed for !-- He making bubble hash with a cement mixer ya'll !-- Made me go look at my washing machine !-- I bet a clever guy could make a bubble hash machine out of a clothes washing machine ?-- Ice and weed go in a clean machine -- Catch and filter what is spun off ?Only thing is down here I'd have to set it up in a walk in freezer !

Woops!
I took a pile of the 120 micron hash and put it in the oven to dry it a bit. lol
10 minutes later I have a plate with blond goo. There's no going back once it melts. Gonna have to wash it off with ethanol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back