Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gloman did U clone that Snow Desiel -x- Black Berry Snow Lotus ?-- I'm kinda partial to that one !--

No, I didn't get a chance to clone it. I still have seeds tho so Ill start a new one in the rotations.
I'm finding 5 plants indoors is 1 too many. If I can bring in 4 plants to maturity every 3 months I think Ill be able to meet my needs.

I think I still got enough to find me a girl Cuz !-- U seeing the need for the 2 grow areas ?-- Veg and Bloom !-- Or do U already have it set up that way ?--

OF8 that indica bud you smoked in the 80's was most likely Afghani. There are a few Afghani indicas around. LA Confidential would be a good 1, LA Affy is another. Bodhi has a bunch of strains that would work well for you and the Mrs. Try black triangle from Bodhi.

Good evening OFC. Another day in the wine mine. Crush is almost over, yeah. Took a few buds early, lol. trying gelato 25 x dosido. Might grow this again.

What up Umbra !--
U know how I be when I get a little too high ?-- I saw them sliding around on that ice today with them blades on they shoes like ya'll do !-- I never slid around on ice like that !-- Looks too cold for me !-- Anyway I recognized what them ice skates were right away !-- They go in that category of stuff designed to inflict bodily injury !-- Pojo sticks --ice skates--Rollerblades-- Skateboards --Unicycles -- Trampolines -- U know the kind of stuff I'm talking about ?-- When I was growing up they had great toys !-- Ever seen one those water wiggle things ? -Put it on the end of a water hose -- Turn it on and watch it beat the kids !-- Funny !-- Unless U the kid !--Thing would take U out !-- Slip and Slide ?-- That's another "safe" toy !-- Everybody got hurt on the slip and slide eventually !-- Why they even make stuff like that ?-- Must be funded by people invested in medical stuff !-- Sell them the stuff to hurt themselves then have them pay U more when they end up in the ER !-- Sounds like a racket to me ?
I don't know about this world sometimes ?

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess some things is safe for some and not so much for others ?-- I saw those boys running with them long poles then gracefully flying up over the bar and gently down on a padded landing spot back in school !-
- I did that one time !--Pole vaulting !
When I was young !-- **** would kill me now !-- Anyway I ran down there real fast with a pole and stuck it in that hole like U post to do !-- Pole bent almost in half -- then I lifted off !-- Only thing was I didn't go up much !-- It was more like a rock skipping across the water !-- Except I was the rock and there was no padding !--Dam thing shot me almost back to where I started running with that pole !-- I musta bounced off that rock track bout 8 times just wanting to slow down some !
Messed me up ! -- I am not cut out for that !-- Too dangerous for me !

thanks umbra. i grew an la confidential plant my first grow. as has been my modus operandi, i screwed it up. I had some damprid packets in the tent and they got saturated and leaked into the drip trays so it died. still smoked it and got pretty lit when i did. may be time to try it again.

Good morning y'all.
Got half of my buds worked into bubble yesterday. Unfortunately my dream of hash by the pound didn't happen.
So far I've collected around 3oz.
I may get lucky and get a half pound. I'm sort of disapointed cuz there would have been a lot more if I could have let them finish. Just goes to show, if you want the best in the Midwest ya gotta grow indoors. I won't grow outside again unless its an early season auto to avoid end of the year mold, rots and bugs.

Good morning OFC....Cold and darkness outside.
Glowman I am with you on the outdoor grow just don't have the time to Finnish the girls before the rains come. Was also thinking about running some Autos I have 5 Northern Lights auto seeds just have to figure out how they work :)
Nurse Larry and tea for me this morning...

i am in central mass, ness. mrs fogey and i go to hampton or salisbury beach in the summer. nice to be able to drive for 45 mins and be at the beach. water is a bit on the freeeeeeeezinng side but we like to be at the beach.

the fogeys did bong hits of 'not-yet-fully-cured' green crack and watched schitts creek last night. pretty good combo. there is hope for my seedy weed...

Good morning of8. My computer has been down. Just got up and running. That's to funny of8, I grew up on SB. You, know the fun I had. Never a dull moment. Now, I want pizza. lol. I'll be seeing the old homestead in Dec. Going up for Xmas and New Year's. Have a :cool: day.

Buenos Dias OFC !-- I got a plan !-- I'm build the perfect buzz by the time election results start coming in !-- I kinda got a personal interest in this one !

Good morning friends, good to get caught up with all ya all. I do enjoy buying a preroll to taste other things, like Tangie, now I need tangie. ha
Thanks alasgun, sometimes i think, who do i think I am staying awake all night trying to figure out what is best for this little boy. BUT, people are noticing his change in behavior, like his grandparents and teachers... I had no idea it would help autism. His mother is wanting to go all activist but i say wait until people can get this stuff, not the hemp that didn't work.
Good morning ness, nice to see you. I bet you miss that ocean. So good to see you guys, i missed each of you.

Good morning Rose. That is so neat what you do Rose. I'm having computer issues. Just got back up and in running. I'll be seeing the ocean in Dec. On my trip up North. Have a good relaxing day Rose.:)

Indoors-- environment controlled -- in water --under LEDs is my jam !-- I'm get me one those Spyder LEDs like Umbra got and build some clones of it -- If I can get the parts !--

Good morning of8. My computer has been down. Just got up and running. That's to funny of8, I grew up on SB. You, know the fun I had. Never a dull moment. Now, I want pizza. lol. I'll be seeing the old homestead in Dec. Going up for Xmas and New Year's. Have a :cool: day.

salisbury has changed a lot. we used to go up there a couple of decades ago and it was kind of wild. we had avoided it for a while because it was more for the younger, wilder crowd and we had young kids. this year, traffic getting to hampton was bothersomme one day so we decided to give salisbury another try. they have made it more family friendly. no broken beer bottles. no loud music coming from every beach blanket. a lot of the beach front cottages have been torn down and made into condos. the amusements were gone too. sad but better for me and mrs fogey. speaking of the amusements, one of my sons when he was like 3 was too small to ride one of the rides. the russian kid running the ride didn't care and kinda strapped ben into the seat. about halfway through the ride, ben said his belt came off and he had to use his little 3 year old arms to hold himself in. scary stuff...

Well. Good morning everyone. Its going to be sunny and 60's today, I gotta go vote. Its terrible when your choices are between two turds. Ah well.

92E633CF-0EEB-403A-B098-92F5ED468852.jpeg
Good morning everybody taking down a 9 pound hammer this morning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back