Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

Discussion in 'Coffee Table' started by Rosebud, Aug 5, 2017.

1. Nov 5, 2018 #11061

thegloman

thegloman

thegloman

I think I am....therefore, I am......I think

No, I didn't get a chance to clone it. I still have seeds tho so Ill start a new one in the rotations.
    I'm finding 5 plants indoors is 1 too many. If I can bring in 4 plants to maturity every 3 months I think Ill be able to meet my needs.

2. Nov 5, 2018 #11062

Keef

Keef

Keef

I think I still got enough to find me a girl Cuz !-- U seeing the need for the 2 grow areas ?-- Veg and Bloom !-- Or do U already have it set up that way ?--

3. Nov 6, 2018 #11063

umbra

umbra

umbra

OF8 that indica bud you smoked in the 80's was most likely Afghani. There are a few Afghani indicas around. LA Confidential would be a good 1, LA Affy is another. Bodhi has a bunch of strains that would work well for you and the Mrs. Try black triangle from Bodhi.

oldfogey8 likes this.
  4. Nov 6, 2018 #11064

umbra

umbra

umbra

Good evening OFC. Another day in the wine mine. Crush is almost over, yeah. Took a few buds early, lol. trying gelato 25 x dosido. Might grow this again.

Rosebud likes this.
  5. Nov 6, 2018 #11065

Keef

Keef

Keef

What up Umbra !--
    U know how I be when I get a little too high ?-- I saw them sliding around on that ice today with them blades on they shoes like ya'll do !-- I never slid around on ice like that !-- Looks too cold for me !-- Anyway I recognized what them ice skates were right away !-- They go in that category of stuff designed to inflict bodily injury !-- Pojo sticks --ice skates--Rollerblades-- Skateboards --Unicycles -- Trampolines -- U know the kind of stuff I'm talking about ?-- When I was growing up they had great toys !-- Ever seen one those water wiggle things ? -Put it on the end of a water hose -- Turn it on and watch it beat the kids !-- Funny !-- Unless U the kid !--Thing would take U out !-- Slip and Slide ?-- That's another "safe" toy !-- Everybody got hurt on the slip and slide eventually !-- Why they even make stuff like that ?-- Must be funded by people invested in medical stuff !-- Sell them the stuff to hurt themselves then have them pay U more when they end up in the ER !-- Sounds like a racket to me ?
    I don't know about this world sometimes ?

Last edited: Nov 6, 2018
    burnin1 likes this.
  6. Nov 6, 2018 #11066

Keef

Keef

Keef

I guess some things is safe for some and not so much for others ?-- I saw those boys running with them long poles then gracefully flying up over the bar and gently down on a padded landing spot back in school !-
    - I did that one time !--Pole vaulting !
    When I was young !-- Chit would kill me now !-- Anyway I ran down there real fast with a pole and stuck it in that hole like U post to do !-- Pole bent almost in half -- then I lifted off !-- Only thing was I didn't go up much !-- It was more like a rock skipping across the water !-- Except I was the rock and there was no padding !--Dam thing shot me almost back to where I started running with that pole !-- I musta bounced off that rock track bout 8 times just wanting to slow down some !
    Messed me up ! -- I am not cut out for that !-- Too dangerous for me !

7. Nov 6, 2018 #11067

oldfogey8

oldfogey8

oldfogey8

thanks umbra. i grew an la confidential plant my first grow. as has been my modus operandi, i screwed it up. I had some damprid packets in the tent and they got saturated and leaked into the drip trays so it died. still smoked it and got pretty lit when i did. may be time to try it again.

Rosebud and umbra like this.
  8. Nov 6, 2018 #11068

thegloman

thegloman

thegloman

I think I am....therefore, I am......I think

Good morning y'all.
    Got half of my buds worked into bubble yesterday. Unfortunately my dream of hash by the pound didn't happen.
    So far I've collected around 3oz.
    I may get lucky and get a half pound. I'm sort of disapointed cuz there would have been a lot more if I could have let them finish. Just goes to show, if you want the best in the Midwest ya gotta grow indoors. I won't grow outside again unless its an early season auto to avoid end of the year mold, rots and bugs.

9. Nov 6, 2018 #11069

mrcane

mrcane

mrcane

Just Wanta Grow!

Good morning OFC....Cold and darkness outside.
    Glowman I am with you on the outdoor grow just don't have the time to Finnish the girls before the rains come. Was also thinking about running some Autos I have 5 Northern Lights auto seeds just have to figure out how they work :)
    Nurse Larry and tea for me this morning...

Rosebud likes this.
  10. Nov 6, 2018 #11070

umbra

umbra

umbra

Good morning OFC

Rosebud likes this.
  11. Nov 6, 2018 #11071

oldfogey8

oldfogey8

oldfogey8

good morning folks...

Rosebud likes this.
  12. Nov 6, 2018 #11072

ness

ness

ness

Good morning of8. My computer has been down. Just got up and running. That's to funny of8, I grew up on SB. You, know the fun I had. Never a dull moment. Now, I want pizza. lol. I'll be seeing the old homestead in Dec. Going up for Xmas and New Year's. Have a :cool: day.

Rosebud and oldfogey8 like this.
  13. Nov 6, 2018 #11073

Keef

Keef

Keef

Buenos Dias OFC !-- I got a plan !-- I'm build the perfect buzz by the time election results start coming in !-- I kinda got a personal interest in this one !

Rosebud likes this.
  14. Nov 6, 2018 #11074

ness

ness

ness

Good morning Rose. That is so neat what you do Rose. I'm having computer issues. Just got back up and in running. I'll be seeing the ocean in Dec. On my trip up North. Have a good relaxing day Rose.:)

Rosebud likes this.
  15. Nov 6, 2018 #11075

Keef

Keef

Keef

Indoors-- environment controlled -- in water --under LEDs is my jam !-- I'm get me one those Spyder LEDs like Umbra got and build some clones of it -- If I can get the parts !--

St_Nick and Rosebud like this.
  16. Nov 6, 2018 #11076

oldfogey8

oldfogey8

oldfogey8

salisbury has changed a lot. we used to go up there a couple of decades ago and it was kind of wild. we had avoided it for a while because it was more for the younger, wilder crowd and we had young kids. this year, traffic getting to hampton was bothersomme one day so we decided to give salisbury another try. they have made it more family friendly. no broken beer bottles. no loud music coming from every beach blanket. a lot of the beach front cottages have been torn down and made into condos. the amusements were gone too. sad but better for me and mrs fogey. speaking of the amusements, one of my sons when he was like 3 was too small to ride one of the rides. the russian kid running the ride didn't care and kinda strapped ben into the seat. about halfway through the ride, ben said his belt came off and he had to use his little 3 year old arms to hold himself in. scary stuff...

Rosebud likes this.
  17. Nov 6, 2018 #11077

St_Nick

St_Nick

St_Nick

Two_Toke

Well. Good morning everyone. Its going to be sunny and 60's today, I gotta go vote. Its terrible when your choices are between two turds. Ah well.

Rosebud and oldfogey8 like this.
  18. Nov 6, 2018 #11078

Budlight

Budlight

Budlight

92E633CF-0EEB-403A-B098-92F5ED468852.jpeg Good morning everybody taking down a 9 pound hammer this morning

19. Nov 6, 2018 #11079

oldfogey8

oldfogey8

oldfogey8

beautiful bud, bud

Budlight and Rosebud like this.
  20. Nov 6, 2018 #11080

burnin1

burnin1

burnin1

Good morning OFC

I was thinking of the first good domestic weed I smoked in the late 70s and early 80s. Before most Norcal growers switched to Indicas and Hybrids. We had the "Big Sur Holy Weed" and the Haze. We called Indicas "Kush" as if they were the same thing. The Big Sur Holy weed was around long before someone bred some seeds and ripped off the name. Those seeds they sell now are not the same as what was grown back then. I think those were the first seedless varieties I tried. The "Big Sur Holy Weed was called that not because you have a religious experience smoking it as most believed. It was called that because for years it was secretly grown in a remote Buddhist monastery. Big Sur was the nearest civilization to the Monastery. My Sister's Boyfriend grew a lot of weed back then. Actually he still does. He always drove a Landrover to get to and from his grows then and now. We have sure have come a long way with the strains we grow now. I sure miss the flavor of some of those older strains now. Columbian Gold, Panama Red (Wow red hairs he he) and Thai Sticks were my favs until I started smoking sinsemilla. I used to buy and sell a lot of those Thai sticks back then. They came each long bud on a thin bamboo stick wrapped in silk thread. They came in test tubes stopped up with a cork that had melted wax around the cork. I wish we had something now that has that flavor.
    Well back to my coffee and a bowl. I am a little more stoned than normal today. Forgive my rambling about the good ole days. ha ha

Have a great day :)

Rosebud likes this.