Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning OFC

I was thinking of the first good domestic weed I smoked in the late 70s and early 80s. Before most Norcal growers switched to Indicas and Hybrids. We had the "Big Sur Holy Weed" and the Haze. We called Indicas "Kush" as if they were the same thing. The Big Sur Holy weed was around long before someone bred some seeds and ripped off the name. Those seeds they sell now are not the same as what was grown back then. I think those were the first seedless varieties I tried. The "Big Sur Holy Weed was called that not because you have a religious experience smoking it as most believed. It was called that because for years it was secretly grown in a remote Buddhist monastery. Big Sur was the nearest civilization to the Monastery. My Sister's Boyfriend grew a lot of weed back then. Actually he still does. He always drove a Landrover to get to and from his grows then and now. We have sure have come a long way with the strains we grow now. I sure miss the flavor of some of those older strains now. Columbian Gold, Panama Red (Wow red hairs he he) and Thai Sticks were my favs until I started smoking sinsemilla. I used to buy and sell a lot of those Thai sticks back then. They came each long bud on a thin bamboo stick wrapped in silk thread. They came in test tubes stopped up with a cork that had melted wax around the cork. I wish we had something now that has that flavor.
Well back to my coffee and a bowl. I am a little more stoned than normal today. Forgive my rambling about the good ole days. ha ha

Have a great day :)

Don't forget to Vote
vote-marijuana-400x230.png

It's not pink but .... Rose's Purple Haze -- Then her child PH- xBBSL -- --Which has been bred to a blueberry --Umbra's B.B. King -- I got seed !-- Wonder if the color will come thru ?-- A purple blueberry ?
20171107_105035.jpg

Attachments

• 20180213_193602.jpg
    20180213_193602.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 25
Last edited by a moderator:
Hehe
I'm making a foamy frothy yummy good time!

Attachments

• 1106181248.jpg
    1106181248.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 26
Nice job, gloman. That looks like the way to make bubble hash. Like a dummy, I used a 5 gallon bucket and a stick and wound up with a little hash and a lot of time wasted.

Gloman can make hash with one hand tied behind his back jack !-- Sorry U had to take those a little early Cuz !-- How long before someone slaps a logo on a cement mixer and sells it as a bubble hash machine ?-- Inside under LEDs they gonna be different plants !-- They'll be frosty - frosty !-- Cut U something special out those BBSL crosses -- U got plenty choices and special will be in them if U find it !-- Same with those B.B. and BOC !-- It may not be the most efficient way but breeding to a mess of girls them digging thru them to see what U did -- That's about the best way I know to find something different!-- U got to grow it -- bloom it -- Plus keep a piece alive until U can evaluate it !--
Sound easy but it's not !
The VCD done raised it's ugly head again !-- I got the hots for a Snow Lotus male !-- Of course I want a female but I got plans for a SL boy !-- I been watching what Bohdi do !

LOL
I tried the 5gal bucket and stick once. Ha!
It not the most efficient or fun.
This mixer is the way to go for volume.
Shooot keef!
I can do this and everything else with one hand! Lmao
What's really fun is hanging wall paper! :)

You didn't do wall paper did you? lol Bud and i did wall paper on the ceiling, the really pretty paintable kind? He said there is a reason it is called wall paper and not ceiling paper. That was the first time our son ever heard his dad drop the f bomb. lol oh dear. We went on to paper two more ceilings.
Well, finally got my new lambsbread seeds and popped them on the 1st, at night. They are not up. WHAT???? so, i am not panicking. it is cold in that room, like 65 or so. I just put a heating mat under them and told them it was kinda a big deal for them to pop, please. Using the same soil, everything i always do... if these don't come up i am going with the gods don't want me to grow Lambsbread (my soul pot) and give up.

Nice pic Keef

Gloman, if I had that much trim I would probably give it away if it was more than my 5 gallon buckets could handle.. unless I have your set up. That is awesome!

I got a 5 gallon bucket of paint and a power roller coming !-- I don't do wall paper !-- Still have to clean the crown molding and base boards and get them taped off!-- Take longer to get ready to paint than to actually paint !-- I did this when we sold our place in the swamp !-- Took me about 2 weeks to paint the inside of the house and make all the repairs!-- Not bad for a cripple but I was chemically inspired !--Sold that place for twice what I paid for it after 5 years !-- I'm too old to do that again !-- I'm take my time this time !-- We still got a housing shortage because of Hurricane Harvey -- Now they gonna open up a new LNG place at the port and bringing in a first wave of 1,500 jobs about the 1st of the year !-- They building like crazy out here !--Everyone of them wants a beach house !-- I might do O.K. !-- The hot tub stays !

Lots of people in Texas been sitting on thier hands watching this election !-- Not so much about who wins and who loses but what do the other states do about prohibition ?-- Gonna be some deep thought and decisions made soon !-- Look out they fixin to open the chute !-- We gonna kick this rodeo off ! -- My biggest goal is to just be there when it happens !-- Everything else is gravy !

What I see is our gov. won't have much choice but to legalize weed cuz Canada has and Mexico is decriminalizing it.
Our old redneck butt head politicians are dying off so it won't be long now.
Illinois is talking legal in 2019.
If Il. Goes legal everybody will.

We have a law all it would take is an amendment to open it up !-- My guess is Texas will amend it and go limited mmj !
Then open up more later !-- Hash Oil Vape cartridges ?-- I got your number right here Texas !-- U can't stop and test everyone with a vape pen !-- They may have a West Coast logo or something ?-- We don't know how to do that **** down here !-- Ask around !-- U gotta have lab coats and scientist with chemicals and **** to do that !-- No body in Texas know how to do that !-- Sure ashell wasn't Keef !-- He brain damaged !-- He don't know nothing bout nothing !-- Ask him ?

What I see is our gov. won't have much choice but to legalize weed cuz Canada has and Mexico is decriminalizing it.
Our old redneck butt head politicians are dying off so it won't be long now.
Illinois is talking legal in 2019.
If Il. Goes legal everybody will.

i know i sound like a broken record but nearly 3 years ago massachusetts voters passed the referendum to legalize recreational use of cannabis. every month or so some over-paid gov't clown comes out in the press to say 'another week or two' before any establishments can sell this legal weed. took 4 years for the first medical dispensary to open. massachusetts is a very liberal state and we have this kind of foot dragging. i can't imagine more conservatives states moving any faster but assume they will drag it out as well...

I know OF !-- but Cuz -- I just need some wiggle room !-- Just for them to ease they foot up off my neck some !-- I probably will never see the legal side of weed and U know what ?-- I could live with that !-- Taxes too high anyway !--( just kidding!-- Keef good indian !-- Got paper say so !)---My favorite spot would be what they call "A Grey Area" !-- I'm not hip to someone standing over my shoulder telling me what I can and can't do anyway !-- I'm not out to get rich but my daddy was wrong when he said "Boy money don't grow on trees!"--The way I see it -- I'm just a product of my environment -- They made me what I am so deal with it !--I'm still not down with putting my name on a growers list either !-- They tricky and I don't trust them !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back