Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw the Outlaws recorded live back in '78 doing Green Grass and High Tides!-- Is that the way ya'll play them guitars ?

I have a few oz laid out on a plate and its changing colors.
It started real light and now its dark brown. I don't think it's hurting anything but it makes me go hmmm.

The bubble I made a couple of weeks ago turned really dark brown too. My gram of 25 um hash.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 13
Gloman ! -- I had 3-- 750 mil bottles of my concentrated pear wine that I had heated to kill the yeast and make a flat wine !-- It had a good flavor but I missed the bubbles !-- Just wasn't right !- When I racked and bottled a gallon of that fruit cocktail wine I saved the sediment where the yeast live and poured the 3 bottles of flat pear wine into the gallon jug on top of it !-- Topped the gallon jug off with canned pear nectar -- It's fermenting again !
Never did that before !-- Think it will be OK ?

Hehe Keef!
Your daddy must not have known about our kind of trees.
Looks to me like money is exactly what grows on these trees.:)

He asked me last time I was there if I still smoked those "Left Handed Cigarettes" --He think those old "Reefer Madness "- type movies is gospel !-- While I perfer Reefer Madness -- The musical !----He also one those that wear sheets and burn crosses at they meetings !--We don't get along very well !--
Like it or not what we grow has great value !-- If most of us had to buy what we use ?- We couldn't afford it !

Don't forget to Vote
vote-marijuana-400x230.png
I avoided the rush and voted last week via the mail man...just checked my status online and made sure it was accepted...and I was able to do all that while smokin a legal doob, thanks to the vote a few years back...Cheers!

Wow Keef! Pete Sessions in Texas got voted out. Every single bi-partisan cannabis bill sent to his committee was killed by him and not allowed to be voted on. He did not represent the Texas voters in regards to how they feel about cannabis. Maybe now some of these bi-partisan cannabis bills will actually come to a vote in the House. Federal laws in regards to cannabis need to change and most in both parties know this.
th

Morning O.F.C.!--
Burnin1 -- U right !-- Pete Sessions loss is a big deal when it comes to the future of prohibition !---I'm excited about that!--I think I see mmj in Texas future !--Things didn't turn out exactly the way I wanted but looks like everyone got a little something from the election !-- I'm pleased the dems won the house for a little check on Bozo !--- There will be investigations and Mueller is coming for the boys and his report won't be buried !-- We should hear something soon from him ! -- The election is just the beginning of a bigger fight !-- Things about to get wild !-- He'll make a move on Jeff Sessions soon trying to take Mueller out !-- I don't think he smart enough to get it done !-- Wonder who gets indicted next ?

Mornin y'all
Ugh! I'm worn out. Make hash all day and then a revival till 8pm. My old fat tired self is Pooped!:)
32*F. this morn. I have 20 more gallons of water to run thru the screens and Ill be DONE! :)
I think I learned an important lesson this year. Too much is TOO MUCH!
Unless I come up with a partner I'm staying with only 5-6 indoor girlz at a time.

Does anybody know if there is a common ratio of thc content in tricomes? Will the oil from one plant have the same ratio of thc as another?
Example: plant 1 . 100ml oil contains x mg. THC

Plant 2. 100ml. oil contains x mg. THC
I guess what I'm asking is once the contaminates are gone does all oil have the same concentration of cannabinoids?

good morning everyone......I can watch TV again no more political ads ,,,,yes gloman I don't do politics but I'm glad sessions is out

The Sessions being out I was talking about is the one in Texas !-- He worked with the governor to stop any mj bill from getting a vote !-- That's a big deal for Texas !-- Prohibition is a political issue !-- It's hard to seperate it from the other political issues that will affect it !-- I needs a place to grow and to get set back up !
Gloman -- U find an answer to that question let me know !-- I think it's complicated !-- Half skill -- Half art !

My reason for asking that question is, I tried some of my hash but I'm not impressed with the buzz. It wasn't decarb'd but smoking it does that for you.
Some of the hash is glossy with oil but no better high than the other. Seems odd to me.
I may take the bulk of it and extract the nice clean oil for use in cookies n such.

Must be something to do with taking it early ?--- I can promise U it is NOT the genetics !-- I've grown and smoked most of what I sent U in seed ! -- That was under LEDs - I know what they'll do !-- Hurt my feelings !-- Like I would send out inferior genetics ?-- My feelings not really hurt Cuz !-- Get some cuts under LEDs !-- I have no doubt they'll rock your world !

Oh yes for sure they Great genetics.
The ones I grew under cfls were mind melters and the outdoor girlz were all clones of what I had indoors. Now I have 4 NS X BBSL and 2 Frank's Gift under LED and CFL cloned from the girlz outside. They all have little buds now bout the size of my pinky fingernail. They're so cute when they're little.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back