Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Found it !--
I'm no fan of Jeff Sessions but I seen this before with Nixon !-- He wasn't firing Sessions for any other reason but to stop an investigation into his family that was getting too close for comfort !--In America U used to not be able to appoint the judge hearing your case or hand pick who investigates U !-- He's not the King and he's not above the law ! --It's Gonna be like crossing that Bridge in Selma all over again !
What is the the 1950s or the 1850s ?

Sounds like time to negotiate a raise. Being the one and only expert where you work on a piece of equipment made by a defunct manufacturer sounds like a great bargaining chip...
Big issue is whether customer renews their contract. If that happens, I'll be in a good position to negotiate. Otherwise, its all moot.

I might have to take a few days off !-- political name just asked for and accepted Jeff Sessions resignation and installed one his yes men to stop Mueller !-- I'll be one them on the streets tommorrow !-- Where my dam football helmet ?

lol, Keef. Keep out of trouble. good morning, to you and OFC. Smoking on SR-91 x BBSL a cup of coffee. Nice. Changing TV and Cable service tomorrow and Sat. I'll be down for a day. Still a rainy day ahead. Have a good day OFC. (bong hit)

Well its 40 below and I don't give a **** got a heater in my truck and I'm OFF to the rodeo!
Lmao!
Good morning y'all!
32*F. again this morn. I'm glad I don't have to play in the water again today.

Good morning everyone. It was 32 here this morning. Keef, just rejoice in the fact that Sessions is gone and let it lay.

Good morning guys

It is another beautiful day. I love Autumn and spring. My favorite times of the year.

It looks like Chris Christie may be under consideration to be our new Attorney General, Another well known prohibitionist. omg noooooooo

We missed out on Spring and fall. Our leaves went straight to brown. We spent our traditional fall dealing with flooding and constant rain. Then it got cold.

Yeah, yeah, but seriously? I mean, this IS the guy that was filmed on a beach closed to the public right? The guy who closed a bridge for his own purposes? Sounds like ** to me.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/11/08/pol...-to-replace-sessions-as-attorney-general.html
Please please noooooooooooo

Hi peeps,
Just went and did a bit of retail therapy. Needed some cute stuff.
Weather: we had one rain last summer/ fall. It went like 100 days... so now it got cold, 32 last night but still beautiful. The prettiest fall we have ever had. I really like it. I am already dreading January. If my dad was here he would say i was borrowing trouble. Enjoy the beauty, the gray will take care of itself.
Umbra, you the man... doing all that hard work in those hot hot temps and long hours, i am glad you have been recognized.

Hi peeps,
Just went and did a bit of retail therapy. Needed some cute stuff.

So shop’in, my wife used to be good at that, now she does most of it online from the couch...
Now she volunteers at a non profit thrift store that helps provide for the needs of homeless folks and requires them to work in the store as well if they have the ability... The other day, she brought home a box of used movies in both dvd and vcr formats, tonight we’re watching “Paint Your Wagon”, some Lee Marvin and Clint Eastwood from 1969...Cheers ya’ll

I bet she sees some pretty cool stuff at the thrift store. I go to those. They are fun. But to see stuff first could be very fun. I do almost all my shopping at amazon. But Macy's was having a sale. a good sale. 54 dollar sweater for 19. Enjoy your movies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back