Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Me a turd ?-- Mostly Nick but I'm good at it !-- Found a lighter !-- Cold north wind blowing hard out there with another band of showers moving in !-- I need to get up off this beach and find me a place to grow !-- Outta blue painter's tape !-- I need to rest my neck anyway !-- My paint supply order should be here in a few days !--Then I can yet busy !-- I push it too hard the nerve root to my left arm gets inflamed and the arm goes on strike !--
I try to stay away from that country music !-- I saw what happened in Vegas at that concert!- Then that dude caught a bunch lined up in that dance they do and took them out !-- When U lined up like that they can take out 3-4 with one bullet !-- I don't do crowds very well so U won't catch me like that !

DSCF5275.JPG
Me too Nick, same song. Brrrrrrr high of 34, that is not high. so gray or grey out there. Oh here is a pic i took before we hit freezing last week.

Beautiful Rose -Rose !-- That wasn't funny about fire !-- Mane our 1st house burnt down !-- That sucks and I see on the news whole towns burnt !-- At least I didn't try to blame it on poor forest management !--
Nick - Gloman -- Some of ya'll that builds stuff !-- I been thinking that I may have to build me a structure for a grow !-- Hopefully not but I have a couple options !-- One is a 2x4 frame covered with maybe something like that mylar covered foam like the Gloman got in his grow I think it comes in 2 inch thick 4x8 ft sheets ?-- If I put it over a wooden frame and sealed seams and nail holes ?-- That should insulate the place and a window AC unit and grow !-- I'm just not sure how to figure the cost yet ?-- Only has to last for about 2 years of 24/7/365 growing ?-- Then I could maybe do something with a 8x8x40 ft shipping container ?
Delivered they about $1,000 ?-- Still need insulating and environmental control ?-- Just thinking of the cheapest way if I have to build !-- Maybe if I get a foreclosure I get one with a "shop" or barn that can be adapted for a grow ?-- I think I'm going thru grow withdrawals ?-- I need to get some seed wet !

Can U tell I'm riding a cap wave ?-- I think I could drive ?-- but I wouldn't want to be on the road with me !-- Cold wet and windy -- I ain't going nowhere !

Last edited by a moderator:
That's exactly how I would do it too. Yeah, I couldn't help myself and I popped some more beans

blackberry banana kush x long bottom leaf, purple pineapple bomb x BoC, tiger's milk, granola funk, and black triangle

I think I just tell the realtor I want a foreclosure or other cheap place in the south half of Texas with an out building suitable for growing weed ? -- They don't care !-- They just want to get paid !

Are 2 of those out of Bohdi ?-Black Triangle and Tiger Milk ?
I did not know that Ancient OG was a child of Snow Lotus !-- Fate be pushing me at the Snow Lotus why fight it ?-- What do U think ?--(Snow Desiel -x- Black Berry Snow Lotus )-x- Snow Lotus ?
(The White - x- Nepal Indica)- x- BBSL)--x- Snow Lotus ?
(Purple Haze -x- BBSL)-x- Snow Lotus
Add another half dozen !-- Should be something outstanding in there somewhere cause all the moms was fine weed - Somebody gonna have to smoke much weed to find it/them ?-- It's a great sacrifice but I volunteer for this mission !-- Only a professional like myself need to be messing with dank Indicas like this !-- They tricky !-- It's all about catching that one plant!

Last edited by a moderator:
Just keep doing whatever it is U do !--

Maybe grow some more Mimosa !-- That's a tasty tart !

Those TE seed (Tranquil Elephantizer) are hard to come by but U guys helped me snag one of the last few packs when I got mine !-- Point is I had it-- I liked it !-- She get sticky white under leds --and it is bad to the bone--- but some this other stuff I got is just as good !-- I should leave well enough alone but why start now ? -- Me and these Indicas got unfinished business !

Is it against the law to eat chocolate cake icing out the container ?-- If it ain't it should be !-- Dam that's good what is this ?-- Chocolate fudge !-- I just call it tasty and blame it on the weed !

Keef, I think one of those steel carports/steel buildings and insulate it with spray foam. Probably best bang for the buck. Set it on a bed of gravel and let your overflow drain right through the floor.

My camera kind of sux but here's a shot of my Frank's Gift (top)in the foreground and Night Shade x bbsl in the back.(bottom)

Attachments

• 1112180644.jpg
    1112180644.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 26
  • 1112180642.jpg
    1112180642.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 23
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back