Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G2P in the house????? Hi lady!!! what a great surprise to see you.

we are bout to make some oil. So the last two nights it has been very foggy, well all of a sudden in the east my whole town could see bright purple fog amazingly bright purple. It was an organic pot grow that didn't have the roof on yet. Not so secret grow anymore. it was awesome. I am betting the use Lushlights. Would like to meet them. ha
Umbra did you live thru your bachelor party?

good afternoon ,,,started work at 330 this morning...just got home 13 1/2 hour day ,,,,,theres gotta be a better way ,,,just aint found it yet ,,,but ill keep looking

hey rose just wanted you to know today I received full legal custody of my boy ,,,,I will never leave my self open like that again,,,thanks for believing in me

I heated some everclear tincture to evaporate off the alcohol. What I have left is almost like motor oil. I am guessing that is hash oil? Is that stuff too valuable to add to my cannabutter?

G2P in the house????? Hi lady!!! what a great surprise to see you.

we are bout to make some oil. So the last two nights it has been very foggy, well all of a sudden in the east my whole town could see bright purple fog amazingly bright purple. It was an organic pot grow that didn't have the roof on yet. Not so secret grow anymore. it was awesome. I am betting the use Lushlights. Would like to meet them. ha
Umbra did you live thru your bachelor party?
I did live thru it. We did not go anywhere. The Best man had made arrangements for us to go to a strip club, lol. No one could walk, let alone drive. When I drove home that night, I drove 5 mph on a back street. It took a little over an hour to drive 10 blocks. I was still very high at the wedding in the morning

OF, I believe what you have there is rso or feco, rick simpson oil, or full extract cannabis oil. That is the half a grain of rice will put you away for the night stuff.
Umbra, i am glad you lived.
Zigggy you have been through so much. Of course I believe in you. I knew your parents. They loved and believed in you too. It gets easier when you are old. Love ya honey.

Good morning y'all!
Snow here today. 2" so far and still comming down.
The roads are treacherous and I'm in town doing laundry.
Times like this I sure miss Arizona.

good morning/nearly-noon, ofc. my neck of the woods is supposed to get 4-7" of snow tonight. too early in the season for this crud...

snow sounds way too early. I still think it is october. I hope i remember it is thanksgiving soon. We have sun and 30. I can take cold if it isn't gloomy.
I am planting some seeds today, cleaning up the grow room. Y'all smoke lots of pot and have a good day. OH, don't smoke too much or you just will drool.

Good morning y'all.
Well we ended up getting about 4" of snow. Ugh! I wouldn't mind except I have to shovel some so my elderly aunt can get out to the truck. Elderly, hmmmm when do I get to qualify for special treatment? It would be nice to have somebody to do that stuff for me.
I made more rso from the hash. Its SO much nicer starting from bubble and its WAY easy to over do it. Respecting it is a good idea.
Its been years since I had weed I have to be carefull with.
Y'all have a great day!

Morning O.F.C.!-- Sorry !-- I got side tracked !-- Starting to make some progress !-- I'll be around!-- Catch up when I can !-- Should have this place on the market late February !
Grow Room and Brewery in a Box !-- I've had some help so let me get back to it !--
20181116_080432.jpg

Gloman my Blueberry Wine got the seal of approval !-- I'm proud of the peach wine too !-- Canned peaches are cheap and make fine wine !-- I nailed that batch !-- Cherry - Fruit Cocktail and pear were bone dry !-- I mean Very dry !-- Keef fix it !-- Got a case of empty bottles delivered and another one on the way !-- Got some weed in the oven doing the decarb for caps !-- Kinda crippled up today !- Looks like my prediction on a home value spike is coming true !-- I get this master bedroom done I'll have the realtor out and get them looking for a new place !--

Ugh !-- Left arm not cooperating this morning !-- I gotta get on the stick and hustle me up some more cannacap weed before I run out !-- Don't think I could do this without it !--
Even with caps it ain't always easy !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back