Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We may have to have that conversation some place else ?-- I just got back !-- Give me a few days before they get mad at me again !-- Use of our plant in conjunction with other natural compounds has to be explored !-- Big Pharm failed so give us a shot ?

Micro ?-- Macro ?--It's just a word but -- BAM !-- that would be different !-- How U supposed to clean those shoe prints off the ceiling ?--

Good morning y'all.
Boy, the Frank's Gift sure Smells sweet! Anybody else grow this one? I need help identifying the smell.
I know I yak about the LED s a lot but wow, what a difference from CFL. Very early buds are getting all covered in trichs already. Its a beautiful thing!
Temps are up a bit here. I got the hoses rolled up and put away after they thawed out. DOH!
1st coffee down, now a wake n bake with some SD X BBSL.
I want to thank you all here for the knowledge and genetics you've shared with me. Tho I'm a far cry away from an expert grower I now have a sustainable stash of ever increasing quality.
Thanks!

Good morning OFC. I saw a big difference in trichome production when I went to double ended HPS from the screw in HPS. It was because of the usable spectrum shifting slightly. PAR values changed and so did the plants. Then I bought a crazy expensive LED and I can't believe the difference the change in PAR and how the plants have responded. I'm popping older strains, to revisit them and see how they change with the LED spectrum. I popped some more of Bodhi's snow diesel just to see if I might find a different pheno with even more frost.

Good morning all.
Had a little birthday party for our son yesterday. He is the baby and is 42. Isn't it weird he and I are the same age?
You know those joint rollers thingy's? ya know, the 3 buck rollers? I got one. Never had one but my joints were stupid. Now they are very professional. lol
Have a good weekend you guys.
Gloman, i have a FG growing too, It is a lovely smell, isn't it? Perfume, when lights are on, i will go take a whiff.

morning guys,,,,finally a day off,,,gonna take the boy to lowery park zoo in tampa,,,he likes the zoo,,, giraffes are his favorite ,they have blue toungs ,,,,me i like the turtles ,,,a little cold this morning but it should warm up to the 80's,,,,i take him to ihop for breakfast then off to the zoo

Morning O.F.C.!-- As U know I just stumbled into LEDs!-- They all I know now !-- I expect sticky heavy frost !-- I just figured it was the genetics we got !-- I haven't grown anything I got from here that didn't frost up heavy !-- Now that Nightshade -x- BBSL will trick U !--U think it is not as frosty then U take the fan leaves off and there it is !-- Been hiding-- but it's there !-- I'm planning for that small commercial grow and the cost of those Spyder LEDS is just too much !-- I started my adult life working for a technology thief !-- I'll lay hands on one those Spyder LEDS and take it apart !-- Order the components it's made from and have a local shop make me some frames that are slightly different from the Spyder !-- Take my frames back to the house and start assembling MY LEDS !--

Rose, my joints look like they did back in the 60’s...just like a football, so I got ona those rollers too and Now I can roll just like a pro!!!cheers ya’ll, have a great day!

Keef's high tech joint rolling machine and tutorial !

1 -- Put weed in dollar bill and roll back and forth to desired shape and size !
2 -- Place paper behind rolled weed with glue at top facing U
3- Roll dollar bill--wrapping paper securely around joint !
4 -- Slide joint out the end of dollar careful to not let it unwrap !
20181117_111900.jpg
20181117_111931.jpg
20181117_111956.jpg
20181117_112026.jpg
20181117_112026.jpg

5-Lick the paper and glue it down !-- Perfect joint everytime !

Attachments

• 20181117_112101.jpg
    20181117_112101.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 7
Dear Texas -- I been reading those bills on MMJ and ending prohibition U gonna have in front of U !-- I double coon dog dare U to give me any kind of wiggle room !-- I know some peeps that got an interest in marijuana whether medical or recreational !-- While U had your law dog's out hunting I been busy breeding a little this and that !-- These peeps I said I knew ? -- The OFC !-- They not always happy with commercially available varieties and we swap genetics so we have bred some monsters !-- I'm sitting on a sack of seed that are pure OFC genetics including our own high CBD varieties !-- So ring the dam bell and let's do this thing !-- I took the best I could lay hands on and started stacking dank !---So go ahead and make your rules and such ! --Keef is ready to come up out the belly of the beast driving a team of fire breathing demons born and bred under the jack boot of your prohibition in Texas !--
Shoulda caught me when U had a chance !-- Now U gotta deal with what U created in me !

Last edited by a moderator:
RE is that drip and drain in coco coir ?-- Does the excess water go to waste or back to the res ?-- I been trying to decide how I want to set my new bloom up !-- Is there a pump on a timer or what ?-- Tell me what U got going there !

I got an idea !-- Them soldier boys down here putting up a barb wire "Wall" (-- I know it's a fence and U know it's a fence but hey -- Let's call it a wall !)-- Anyway they down here building tent cities for the immigrants they catch -- I think they should all go to California and maybe build a tent city for them that lost everything !-- Whole cities gone !-- These people build **** !-- They need to be helping in the fire disaster !-- 5,000 soldiers with gear and back up would be a big help out there !-- I been thru a natural disaster except mine was Katrina -- We coulda used the military !-- but -- No one came !--I don't want others to have to go thru that !-- Those 2 bags of ice I scored in the second week after the storm were Divine !-- They need some help dammit now !

A bowl of CKN and Sausage Gumbo on top a large dose of caps !-- Mane this is like medicine !-- Make me want to go play in the cold rain -- No that ain't happening !--- Somethings I'm just too old to be doing !-- Something get after me ?-- I ain't running !-- Not because I'm brave but because I can't run far or fast !---I'm not running myself to death ! --- I'll have to make my stand where I'm at !-- Caps are kicking in !--
Listen ?--That's Grace Potter and the Nocturnals doing-- "Paris "-- That's my jam today !

Keef, it’s got a reservoir under and it drains back down...Its coco chips set up on a WiFi sonoff switch... I have it set up to go off 3 times a day for 15 minutes...I got a pump and a bubbler in the res...
I found those green collars at the local grow shop so thought I’d give’m a try...when things get growing, I’ll change or fill the res once a week or so...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back