Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A case of my Blueberry Wine in dark blue bottles then dip the cork and neck end in purple wax after it's bottled -- My response ?-- O.K. !--I got no questions !--- I don't need to know more than that !-- My Blueberry Merlot is nice but 1/2 cup of sugar per gallon right before bottling and U got something else !-- Still best at room temperature but works well with a chill on it too !
I'm still learning but I think I been checked off on blueberry !-- Peach is gonna work well !-- Only thing is it taste like **** right up till the end when U sweeten it !-- 2 gallons of concentrated wine from 3 -36 oz. cans of Libby's Peaches in heavy syrup -some sugar -water and yeast !- Makes 5 gallons of wine then concentrated down to 2 gallons by freezing off water ice !--
Blueberry will break me at 5 lbs of frozen blueberries ($15)--and 5 lbs of sugar --making 2 finished gallons from 5 !-- Probably up close to 30 % alcohol ?-- Longer I store it the stronger it gets !-- For awhile !-- No need to distill dat **** !-- I guess it's already up to brandy strength ?-

Back when I was a young fogey, I used to work with this old hippy dude who rolled his own cigarettes. I always suspected he made a mix because he always had a calm buddha look in his eyes. One day walking back up stairs after lunch, we were talking and in the coarse of the 2 flights of stairs, he rolled a perfect cigarette one handed (while talking and climbing stairs). I smiled and said ‘that is pretty impresive’. He just smiled.

Cool RE !-- Thanks !- I could do something like that !-- Once U got a good nute formula it'll work in any type water pharming !-- I'm still leaning toward no grow medium but not set on it !

I’ve been using something called megacrop... it’s pretty inexpensive,ships dry so you don’t have to pay for shipping water...
Made by Greenleaf nutrients here in cali...

Gloman ain't got but one hand !-- Yo G ?-- U roll joints or stick with a pipe ?-- If U roll joints how U do it ?-- I don't think I could ?

RE U need to study up on -- EM1 -- It's an anaerobic extract or something ?- I have no idea what it does but my grow experience is divided into before EM1 and after EM1 !-- I gotta have it !-- It comes in a standard concentration and 5 mils per gallon works for me !-- Try it !-- Just add it to the res when changing nute water ! -- Right along with the stuff U already add !

I got about a dozen of my box/pump/ light units ?-- I plan to use these like I been doing for cloning and young seed plants then drill some my boxes to fit a 4 inch aero "cup and collar" for veg !-- Bloom I'm leaning toward long drip and drain tables but I'm put micro sprayers on the drip end of the drip line -- Move bloom ready plants in thier 4 in. Aero basket and neopreme collar to a new place in bloom every 2 weeks !-- Bigger they are the more they'll produce but where's the sweet spot in efficiency ?-- Or in Keef speak ?-- How dahell do I get the mostest of the bestest the fastest ?

I’ve use EM1 but I think I’m out at the moment...I’ll get some more and give it a whirl...

You can harvest every two weeks I suppose but you need to allow a longer cycle in veg to get bigger plants...flower takes whatever time it takes though but if you have bigger plants, you get more flowers...at least that’s how it seems to me...I’m not growin to sell though so I get enough for me’n the lady and some to give to friends on occasion...

Joints?
Well, I used to love sparking up a fatty to share. Ppl always comment on how I roll. lol
Its really just figuring out how to do things different.
I blew off my left hand and I wasn't ready to give up. So, I got me one of those rollers Rose was talking about. Now I roll doobs, build and use bongs, pipes, vapes and eat it. I loves my weed!

Morning O.F.C.!-- Ugh !--
Gloman U know I spent 20 years in surgery I don't shy away from injuries and scars!-- I'd have to examine it and see what U did !-- I still think U need a prosthesis with a built in pistol !-- I was just truely curious about how U rolled I figure U had a way !-- U don't quit U just try another way !-- I don't really roll many joints these days !-- A small pipe works fine for me !--
O.K. then !-- Wake and Bake !-- Let's do this rainy day !

That's better !-- Face is a little swollen from the weather changes and I musta over did it with the left arm yesterday !-- It's on strike !-- Fingers work but I wouldn't trust that arm to hold **** !--
When it comes to selling weed !--I got no problem with it but there's a time and place !-- If I moved anything around here I'd already be in jail !-- Growing 24/7/365 U gonna produce more than U need !-- I then got into chunking some pollen and kinda got addicted to it !-- In order to grow and do the breeding I want I'm gonna have excess so my plan is to find a partner who likes to make money and is good at it !-- They take my excess and turn it into money - I don't want to be bothered with the details !-- The best LEDs are expensive !-- I wanna grow the best I can and that means I need money for equipment-- power and expenses !-- I also like to live well ! -- That cost money !-- So my hobby has to turn into a way to produce that money !-- I just want someone else to take care of that and let me grow !--

Umbra U running that Snow Desiel again and under LEDs this time ?-- A breeding male would do U right !

Caps kicked in and I turnt the music on !-- Old people music !-- Eric Burdon and the Animals-- House of the Rising Sun !-- and Sky Pilots ---Eric Burdon and War -- Spill the Wine !--
War -- The Cisco Kid !-- More coffee and more tunes ?-- and a toke or 2 ?

Good morning OFC ...32* Here this morning clear and cold is in the forecast. ..
I'm puffin with ya.....

Have some repoting to do today going from 3gal pots to 7gal give them a week or so then flip'em .... was shut down most of the summer nice to be growing again..

Good sunday morning friends.
Very foggy here this morning and 28 degrees.
Very interesting reading in here today. Cane, glad you are back growing, we missed you. What did you plant?

Morning Rose I have some Papaya and Girl scout cookies that are getting ready to flip ..also have some Blackjack going over at the neighbors which are in flower now .

Good morning OFC. I have always been a joint smoker, especially to share, But I normally smoke from a 1 hit glass pipe because I like being able to take a hit from a few different strains and a joint is simply too much weed to smoke for myself if I still want to be conscious and functionable. I don't think of myself as a lightweight when it comes to smoking weed, but maybe I am. Or maybe the weed is really good...

Yep, I am with you Umbra love my one hitter when smoking alone. Never can finish a whole joint myself.
Digging in the dirt love it....
Ocean Forest, little extra bat guano, worm castings and perlite ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back