Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a ceramic one hitter, made to look like a filtered cig but the brownish filter has long worn off so now it looks like a camel...dang umbra, I’m disappointed, I had visions of you smoking a whole doob and thinking about rolling another...yeah, you just grow dank weed I’m sure...I know I’m a lightweight...lol

I lost my one hitter !-- I need a new one !-- I keep a glass pipe within reach but it's like an all day sucker !-- Fill it up and smoke on it all day and not empty it !-- I even had a pipe Cane made for me but it got stolen !---Joints are for sharing and I smoke by myself alot so I'm down with a pipe !-- I'm looking for a glass pipe with a bowl smaller than my little finger like I used to have !-- I take cannacaps so I really don't smoke that much !-- I need me a bunch of small glass pipes or one hitters so I always one clean !-- I am ashamed that I have become a weed snob !-- With this **** we grow the potency is gonna be there !-- That's a given !--
I'm becoming a terp nerd !-- Ya'll did this too me !--

Which one of those high CBD do I start 1st !-- I had CBD Crew's Indica-x- Valentine and it worked fine !- I've heard some like that Blueberry- Valentine!-- So what's the opinion ?

I have been smoking from a glass pipe since I have been forced to smoke bag weed. Before, I used to roll fatties with Bob Marley 1.5's. Usually about a gram and usually more than one.

This too shall pass Nick !-- Not any fun for U I'm sure !--
The mission today if I choose to accept it is to sweeten 2 gallons of Peach Wine and bottle it !-- Right now it taste like watered down peach extract with a kick !-- Not nary a hint of sweetness !-- I'll have to taste it several times !-- I can get it where I want it cause I done it before !-- I just don't think I'm ready yet !-- Another toke ?
Edit : -- Speaking of terps ?-- I been studying that "Simply C" super critical CO2 extraction machine !-- I know a Rosen Press is industry standard but mane it has to burn off some those lower end terps !-- A CO2 extractor wouldn't do that !-- I think it cost about $1,500 and can only handle about an ounce per hour !-- If that OZ is dry ice hash then that volume is acceptable for making hash oil !--
I just don't believe in fair completion when I'm in the game !-- No one will need to know I'm cheating and using a CO2 extractor instead of a Rosen Press !-- It's just a thought ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Umbra -- HBC hash ?-- How hard would it be to convert one those old autoclaves we used to sterilize instruments in surgery ?-- They made for pressure and vacuum ?-- Probably pick up an old one at a hospital supply company for cheap ?-- Then modify it !

IMG_0892.JPG
IMG_0897.JPG
IMG_0898.JPG
I have a ceramic one hitter, made to look like a filtered cig but the brownish filter has long worn off so now it looks like a camel...dang umbra, I’m disappointed, I had visions of you smoking a whole doob and thinking about rolling another...yeah, you just grow dank weed I’m sure...I know I’m a lightweight...lol[/

Morning O.F.C.!-- I'd vote for it Umbra !-- We got rain again today !-- Waiting for my caps to kick in !-- Moving like a dam grandpa !--
Yo West Coast !-- Ya'll wasting daylight !-- U need to get out there and rake the forest so there won't be anymore fires !
Like he said it's all ya'lls fault !-- Probably made up that whole global warming thing as an excuse for not raking !-- Bunch of lazy liberals !

morning OFC ,,,gonna start me a caravan ,,,get a few thousand rednecks and head up north to Canada ...sneak across there boarder ,,steel a few thousand jobs,,,put a heavy stain on there medical and other social services ,,,or maybe I could stay here and try to fix the problems in my country ,,,and hey they got legal weed up there ,,,,sorry in a shitty mode this morning ,,fighing with the neighbors,,,ill just shut up

Hey Zig !-- I was glad to see U mention having your son back !-- I was afraid to ask !-- I'm lucky with my neighbors !-- They afraid of me !-- I got that head injury so I act up once in awhile just so no one forgets !-- Worked well for keeping people away from the grow !-- I'm pretty much a hermit and I'm OK with it !-- I have a secret I have to hide !-- It's kept me outta jail so far !-- If I make it till the law changes
I'm be acting like a peacock !-- What do I do ?-- I grow weed !-- Better than anything U gonna find around here !-- Wanna try some ?
Cheer up girlfriend !-- Keep it cool and get thru one day at a time !-- The boy needs his momma ! -- If the law ever changes and U can safely grow again we'll get U some seed !-- Your father taught U well and I hope you're able to carry on his work one day -- That would make him proud !

I got a question !-- I been seeing lots of people from Saudi Arabia and stuff on TV !-- This ain't political or religous !- It's just that curious minds want to know !--Them rags they wear on they head ? -- Is there some significance to the color they wear ?--- Red on Monday --Blue on Wednesdays ?-- That one dude looked like he was wearing a piece of table cloth on his head wonder what's up with that ?--- I don't know so much about that kinda stuff !-- I do think I could rock one those man dresses like they got !-- I need a hookah like they got too !-- Full of hash !-- I could get down with that !--

Last edited by a moderator:
God Morning OFC

When I was about 19 I thought I was the best joint roller around. Friends would freak out seeing me roll a joint while driving with my elbows on the steering wheel. ha ha

My first use of a roller back in those days was one of those big rollers. I don't remember who gave it to me. I have not seen a roller like that in decades. I don't think they make them anymore. I used it to roll up ounces of weed with it in a hurry to take to concerts, . I once used it to roll like 50 joints I took to a Rolling Stones concert. The poor guy sitting next to me and my buddie at that concert had never smoked weed before. We kept passing joint after joint his way. Poor guy. He kept saying no more, but every time we passed him a joint he hit it.

Have a great day guys. :D

Good morning all,
Overcast here again with fog. RE, i sure hope it rains all over cali. What a horrible time for those folks. Devastating.

Ziggy, canada is looking better all the time, have you seen the prime minister???? I love him, not just cause he is cute, but he seems to be smart and caring and compassionate. I miss those traits.

I am off to costco this morning, wish me luck.
Ok, so this is a stupid question, have any of you needed to stop smoking pot for a day? I think i may be taking too much oil at night, i felt weird yesterday and today. I am not going to smoke for a bit, hours, minutes or a day. lol

I could stop smoking for a day -- long as I still take my caps ?-- I really don't smoke that much with the caps !-- but I like a toke when I want !-- I want one right now !--I didn't take a rainy day nap !--- I'll raise my left hand and swear to that !--
Move to Canada ?-- Nope too cold and too far !-- Take back our country ?-- Yep !-- I'll be here for the fight !

CONSUMER ALERT!
I ordered some terps from
KIND Terps. Blue Dream, it STINKS! Nothing like the blue dream I've smoked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back