Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know the hash smoking thing is fun !-- I read that article Burnin1 posted about cannabis and heart disease -- Decided I needed a booster so I took more caps -- Wasn't a thing about needing them I just wanted to take them !-- All ya'll should be on edibles everyday -- Tell them bout it OF !-
Ain't nothing like having a warm glow working all da time !-- I'm still working on that pipe I packed for Wake and Bake yesterday !-- It's there if I want it but when U on a edible U just don't seem to smoke as much !
I see they had an earthquake in Alaska -- Hope it did do too much damage ?-- Then there is Individual One -- I'm miss my news soap opera when it ends !-- No I won't !-- He's a disgusting pig !
Got the girls making music for me tonight !
Grace Potter -- Dorothy -- Halestorm and The Pretty Reckless !--
OK time to do battle with this pipe again !

I actually was working on a 410ga. Shotgun for it.
Yes, I can take the kick of a 410 but a 12ga. would be too much.
I need to figure a way to upgrade from single shot to auto.

We'd have to take the rest of your forearm off but I think we could make it work !-- semi auto 410 without a plug ?--That should give U enough shots ?

I had fun making hash with that cement mixer. If I ever have that much bulk again Ill use it again. My only screw up with it was I didn't let it dry before pressing it. Now I know better.

I stick a straight pin thru a piece of card board and get a glass -- Put the chunk of hash on the end of the pin spark it up and put the glass over it -- Slide it to the side of the cardboard and suck out the smoke -- Only thing this hash just melts -- So I just put some on top about half a pipe of weed and let it melt into the weed -- Still smoking on a pipe I loaded yesterday for da Wake and Bake --
Burnin1 everything in the wild down here wants go eat U -- bite U --or sting U !-- That scorpion give me religion there for awhile -- I was talking some sweet stuff -- Just make it stop hurting and I'll be a good boy !
You could use a hot knife

Umbra -- What I do with a hot knife ?-- Burn myself ?
I have enough trouble with a lighter !-- I ain't the sharpest tack in the box when I get high !

Keef: It looks like he just stuffed a couple ounces in a big Ziploc bag. I am feeling pretty good. He has good reason to be proud of his grow. Very potent and uppity. My last Indica grow kinda couch locks me.
I must obey the law and continue! Maybe have some more coffee and listen so some more music as well.

hash lasted a long time back then and we got really high doing a little bit on the end of a pen each time Before seedless weed the best hash and weed were imported... my eyes feel redder just thinking about it! ha ha.. maybe I will smoke that joint that I rolled a couple hours ago.. and maybe the bowl I must have loaded some time today.. but for right now more coffee

I like it OF!
Good thing about the 45 is it doubles as a 410.
3 rounds 410 and 2 45 for Real problems.
"Here comes the Judge"!

Last edited:
I'm seeing a small bug problem starting!
I tried to get a picture but my camera won't pick up the fine details.
Just a few leaves have what looks like a sucked out tiny circle on the serrated edge. I found 1 what looks like a mite. These girlz are only a few weeks away from harvest.
Can somebody recommend a treatment that won't affect the finished product?
I don't want poisons in my weed and I don't want to mess up the taste. ???????

Attachments

• 1201180636.jpg
    1201180636.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 24
Morning O.F.C.!--
Gloman try this or Safer Soap -- Make sure U spray the underside of those leaves where those bastids live !
20181201_080125.jpg

mighty wash is supposed to be ok to use even in flower. i have used it later in flower before and could not taste anything. not sure what the active ingredient is but i suspect it might be diatomaceaous earth in some kind of suspension...

a lot of grow stores have it or i got mine on amazon...

http://npk-industries.com/mighty_wash.html

RIP -- President H.W. Bush !-- I wasn't a fan but I had respect for the man unlike the current office holder !

Anyone here ever try CBD oil for vertigo like symptoms? I have been dizzy for over 2 months. Doctors can’t figure out what is wrong with me. I have tried abstaining from cannabis which has not helped. My cannabis is all pretty high THC though. I am getting close to losing my job which sucks. I have some CBD ordered but wondered if anyone has any anecdotal evidence that it helps. Thx.

Mighty wash it is! Ill get it today! Best to get them before they get a hold on things.

Gloman -That or the Safer Soap should hook U up -- An application every 2 weeks or so and U should be good

OF -- Try that CBD -- I don't know if it'll help but there's only one way to find out -- I would have some high THC with the CBD oil -- A combination seems to work best for me --
Maybe give the something like that golden teacher a shot -- The mind is a tricky thing and sometimes they don't know what causes the problem -- Is there any tinnitus or ringing in the ears ?-- I have vertigo sometimes but it's only because I get too high !

Last edited by a moderator:
thx keef. i need something that will let me go back to work though. me and thc and my job are non-congruent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back