Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope U find something that helps OF --- Sometimes there is no work around -- After my fall I tried to return to work -- I knew I Had some problems with my left arm but I thought I could still do the job -- Then I got blindsided by the mind doctor -- He told my boss I had seen too much blood guts and death for one life time and if I went back I couldn't be trusted not to crash and burn under stress !
It was a mighty blow !-- They couldn't put Humpty - Dumpy back together again !

I guess most kids never even seen such a thing ?-- Looking for something else and found my razors !-- They kinda old !
20181201_095655.jpg

I like it OF!
Good thing about the 45 is it doubles as a 410.
3 rounds 410 and 2 45 for Real problems.
"Here comes the Judge"!

Nearly bought one a few years ago but opted for a S&W M&P15...

I'm seeing a small bug problem starting!
I tried to get a picture but my camera won't pick up the fine details.
Just a few leaves have what looks like a sucked out tiny circle on the serrated edge. I found 1 what looks like a mite. These girlz are only a few weeks away from harvest.
Can somebody recommend a treatment that won't affect the finished product?
I don't want poisons in my weed and I don't want to mess up the taste. ???????
At NCH's recommendation, I have started using grandevo, it is safe to use up to 4 hours before harvest.

Good morning OFC. Guess what … its raining
mighty wash is supposed to be ok to use even in flower. i have used it later in flower before and could not taste anything. not sure what the active ingredient is but i suspect it might be diatomaceaous earth in some kind of suspension...

a lot of grow stores have it or i got mine on amazon...

http://npk-industries.com/mighty_wash.html
The secret is the water has an electrical charge and repel bugs that way.

Good morning ofc, cold and wet out here now...last night 34 deg, tonight 32...Not too cold for soma ya’ll but cold in my Cali bones...guess I’ll stay inside and scratch the gitar...

Umbra I'm sure I'll be asking U about that bug stuff when I get set back up -- Bugs is evil !-- In the end if U can't beat the bugs U can't grow the weed to it's full potential !

Want some smoked pork ?-- I got the touch !-- I got sauce but I like it best just like it is !
Belly's full --I'm toasted !-- Let me ramble and organize my thoughts about my new grow some ?-- Veg and Bloom of course but I think I want a 3rd area for breeding -- Maybe one those tents I hear talk of ?-- Comes a time when U are a proficient grower and at that point it becomes all about genetics and terps -
Maybe all know it but me but some these high dollar seed can cost $100 each or more and not even available to all !
I can't go down that road -- So I started doing some breeding -- A cloner like me needs something to clone and I don't want what everybody else got ?
I got some stuff soon as I grow it back out but U always be wanting new stuff -- Some stuff every girl gonna be just like every other girl in the breeding -- Others not so much -- I like them that throw different phenos and every girl is not like every other girl -- That's where a cloner's gold lives !
Sometimes it can seem overwhelming -- I got seed from Umbra's B.B. King bred to maybe a dozen different girls -- Odds are there are some special plants in there all I gotta do is find them -- What makes that complicated is they have to still be alive in clone form until they been thru the pipe test -- So the plan is like a pincher attack - Take the best genetics I can lay hands on and do some breeding -- While searching for outstanding ladies to add to the harem --Take a lot longer to sort them out than breed them -- Going back in with another dose of Snow Lotus on my indica Hammers-- 3/4 Snow Lotus -- Then find the best couple !-- That's your PTSD and pain meds there !-- I don't have to breed there are plenty varieties out there -- I just see the advantage of exclusive control of a highly desirable plants--I could come up out here driving fine team of monsters soon as they blow the whistle -- I did the prep work -- I wasn't in the trenches for 5 years 24/7/365 trying to outgrow everybody else -- I was hunting stuff to grow !--
Plus I need seed for my Tetraploid Project -- I need a coffee can full of feminized seed -- Ain't one of us could afford to buy a coffee can full of high class feminized seed !-- I'm need them so I gotta breed them which means I gotta also be proficient at making feminized seed -- There's a billion people out there breeding and I don't have access to the genetics they do so I can't compete with that -It's not that I want to compete with them -- I just want to grow the best I can lay hands on !-- I believe the Frontier lies in genetically modified weed -- Not mixing species but genetically doubling a plants DNA-- The right plant would be priceless!
I'll grow regular plants to pay the bills and what not until I can get settled enough to breed them feminized seed and set the pickle jar lab back up -- When the odds are 1,000 to 1 against success what do U do ?-- My solution is once U get close as I am on the formula and process -- U start 1,000 seed every 2 weeks and treat them -- I like my odds ! U want to know more about polyploidy U can go to Billy Budd's Seed and Clones site and do some reading -- Billy's numbers are wrong but his science is spot on !
**** I got yard work to do !
Dam that's a long post !--

Last edited by a moderator:
Umbra I'm sure I'll be asking U about that bug stuff when I get set back up -- Bugs is evil !-- In the end if U can't beat the bugs U can't grow the weed to it's full potential !
I'm not just keeping them at bay, I'm eliminating them completely.

The final solution -- I like it !
Other Keef say why don't we put the yard off until tommorrow and instead put on Joe Bonnamassa recorded live at The Royal Albert Hall ?--Refill the pipe and build an epic buzz ? -- Hard to argue with that !
I'm a audio/ visual fan when it comes to my music .

Keef just jar the last of the SR-91. Sticky and smooth. A pleasantly stony high. I wonder what wrong with Rose's computer. I know every one is getting ready for Xmas. I take off on the 5th. I'm nerves. Rainy day. It must be in the 60's.

I'm happy for U Ness !-- Keep me posted on how it develops with some age !--No doubt it be sticky -- That's one I want to hit with Snow Lotus again !-- No place to go with it from there !-- I think it is gonna be a fine hash plant !
I was looking for Cherry and found a Cherry AK -- The Cherry pheno of AK -- So I got to box the AK around and get it to throw some other phenos !-- Still ain't happy with a lemon but got some more Squish -x- Oregon Lemon to try !-- I be glad when someone does the f2 on the Lemon Tree -- I don't trust commercial vendors much !

People squint at me a lot. Now I know why...

Keef: More info on Texas medical marijuana.

Texas grown low-THC cannabis is helping hundreds of Texans right now suffering from intractable epilepsy, but what about the rest of us?
Heather Fazio of Texans for Responsible Marijuana Policy discusses the ways we can make the Texas Compassionate Use Program (TCUP) more inclusive, including lifting the arbitrary cap on THC and expanding the list of qualifying conditions.

Filmed 11/25/18 at Dr. Jeckyll's Beer Garden in Pantego, Texas during DFW NORML's November meeting.

Lone Star Leaf

Published on Nov 30, 201

Burnin1 did U watch the video ?-- She lays it out pretty straight -- That's all we need is an amendment-- Weed people got they ducks in a row this year-- We don't have to have recreational right now just open the dam thing up to more patients --- Wish I coulda been more active in the move to end prohibition but I don't have the guts to grow weed and get out and support these guys !-- Bak-bak Bak ! -- That's the sound me and chickens make !-- I'm ready enough !-- We got a weed infrastructure to build in Texas-- While ya'll doing that I'll be the one out back growing da **** -- Bring me a copy of the rules when they got them worked out ? -- Don't mean I'm obey them but I'd like to see them anyway -
- Important question !-- Do U think that knucklehead put tariffs on empty e-carts outta China ?--They were like 5 for a dollar ?-- I'm bum rush Texas with hash oil carts -- or maybe "Liquid Weed" ? -- Get high off an e-cig ?-- Who ever heard of such a thing?-- Insert Evil laughter here ...
Calm down !-- They call me Mr. Fox and I'm here to guard the hen house .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back