Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
photo1.jpg

Good morning y'all.
Well its snowing again. I long for the days when I can go live where it's always warm again.
This is an exciting time for me.
My indoor girlz are only a short time away from harvest.
Looks like Frank's Gift is gonna Finnish first. The Night Shade x
BBSL is frosting up nice and the buds are Really rock hard.
Next up I have 2 fem pennywise x V, 1 fem BB King and 5 jock horror x black jack still needing to be sexed.

Morning O.F.C. -- It's dark !-- I think we be in the low 70s for a high today -- Ugh -- Over did it yesterday-- Stove up pretty good today -- Feel like I had a mighty asswhooping -- Just took my morning dose of caps-- They need to hurry up and kick in -- I'm feeling my age

Umbra -- I got a possum in a trash bag out back -- Smelled something when I was mowing and traced it to the easement between my house and the next -- He was a little ripe to be creamed !-- Stanky Stanky !

hey keef dont make the cookies to strong ,,,,,santa may forget to finish his route,,,,morning ofc

Last edited:
Hey umbra,
Where can I get me some of that creamed possum? Mmmm. Mmmmmm. Now THATS vittles!

Keef
I found the answer I was looking for.
You're right bro! Selfed pollen has no male chromosones.
Forcing it to be male isn't the same as it herming out.
Now I see CS in my future. I like seeds when they're all female.

Good morning you stoners. Gross on the possum, didn't need that Umbra, yuck, having coffee here. Delicate little flower i am. lol
so, here we are.
I have a couple weeks of the medicine grow then i am going to start a stoner grow. So surprised and happy to see the Franks gift with nice size flowers. That Valentine cross was a good one.
Hope you are all as stoned as you need to be. We have stuff to do..oil to make and stuff like that.

Oops, Cane i love papaya. I tell you that all the time. Nothing loud about her, just a nice solid smoke.
Welcome bluegrasser!

off to donate blood this morning ,,,,I do it about 3 to 4 times a year ,,,,the greatest gift you can give is the gift of life,,,,you would be amazed with all they do with your donation ,,,if you donate thank you,,,if not think about it it only hurts for a second ,,,they say one donation saves 3 lives ,,,it takes about 20 minutes from start to finish,,,plus this week there giving away movie tickets ,,,so after my donation ill take my boy to the movies for free ,,,,plus it allows money for pop corn and candy

hey keef dont make the cookies to strong ,,,,,santa may forget to finish his route,,,,morning ofc
lol zigggy. he can do that, Santa's got to make it to NH, I have 6 grandchildren and 1 grate grandchild that I'm going to have a blast with this year. I use to donate blood haven't in a long time. Something to put on the New Year's list.
Rose you go girl a stoners grow is a good grow. I can't wait until I at least get two grows a year. Work up a stash. Rose you got your computer fix? Happy to see.
Umbar, No, creamed Possum for me.
Bluegrasser, welcome to MP the OFC. Are, you growing?

Hello OFC

Keef: I did watch that video. I will keep you posted when I run across something like that.
Cane: I Love real Bluedream. There is nothing like it! I have grown it a few times. I wish it would not take as long as it does to finish in flower.

I have a couple possums that come on my deck at night. They are small, about the size of my hand. They like my bird feeder. lol
I too will pass on the canned possum. ha ha

Ziggy: That is so awesome of you to donate blood. I remember when I was in the Hospital getting blood. I looked up at one bag of blood connected to my IV and saw something written on the bag with a sharpie.
It said something to the effect of " I give you my love,. Get well soon. ~Cindy". It touched me in a way I will never forget. I hope no one ever needs blood, but if you do I hope you realize what a wonderful gift you have been given.

Have a great day guys!

I used to give blood regularly -- I was almost up to a gallon then the last time they told me they couldn't use my blood anymore -It's sets off the Hepatitis C alarms -- I don't have hep C -- I have some kind of super immunity -- Something about surface and core antigens -- I had the hepavax vaccine when I was in the army back with they made it with human blood -- Then all the blood splashes and needle sticks over the years it's a wonder I didn't get something !
Anyway -- Blood mobile said --"Don't call us child we'll call U "

Thanks to Keef for the invite to the OFC. Will be gone for a few days but want to get involved and have some interaction with people like myself (old fart lol)
Regards All

Modern Art --Welcome to MP and the OFC-- Have a nice trip and see U when U get back !-- We'll be here !

My ex's niece had leukemia. With all the radiation she was getting, she needed a transfusion every 3rd day. I was the only one that had the same blood type and I wasn't even related to her. I had to get special permission to give 2x the regular amount of blood. It went on for almost a year. I still give blood because of my blood type being a universal blood is always in demand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back