Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good evening old stoners. Anyone know of some cheap real estate in Colorado? My lawyers implying if I wuz to move I could git a pretty good outcome to my case :)

Don’t know much about Colorado cept it can get mighty cold there, but there are lots of options these days...

2F372F57-5CAA-4E0B-99CB-81F6B6C164F2.jpeg

Good morning yall!
I was talking to the guy at the hydro store who told me when adult legalization hits the ballet here in Illinois this year there is a provision for cultivating up to 5 plants for personal use.
That's a pretty silly way of trying to limit cultivation.
If I was to grow 5 plants outdoors like I did this year that I could protect from the environment legally, there'd be almost limitless amounts of product to play with.
The NS X BBSL is a GIANT.
So is BB King

Morning O.F.C.!--
Gloman I think they mean 6 plants that can be found -- Them they can't find don't count !
48 degrees out there -- That's like freezing down here !
Nick getting kicked out his state ?-- We get no respect in prohibition states !-- Don't come to Texas -- Hunting growers is a po-po sport here !

Good morning OFC. Here in Cali, when they went recreational, allows for anyone to grow 6 plants. My county decided no outdoor growing. 6 indoor is good, but not the same as 6 outdoors.

Gloman -So U think Nightshade -x- Black Berry Snow Lotus is a monster ?-- It's almost all indica everybody knows Indicas are more small and compact -- I went a little farther than that -- I bred that BBSL to a Mazar-i-Shariff mom -- She a giant indica !-- Then I bred a boy from that to Nightshade -- There's your dam monster right there !-- Not just in size !-- Wasn't anything wrong with Nightshade but stacking dank like that U get dank !-- Not a weak link in that genetic chain !

in massachusetts, you can have up to 12 plants indoors if you have 2 or more adults. possession of 10 ounces in your home and 1 ounce walking around is legal. you have to have anything greater than an ounce in your house locked up, kinda like guns...

i had asked on here about cbd for being dizzy. i got some cbd tincture with no thc yesterday to try it out. a 10 mg dose does nothing. i am going to try a double dose today. i have read that cbd effects can be enhanced with thc but i cannot be buzzed and work so that is not an option. i also cannot be dizzy and work so if the cbd doesn't work, i am kinda screwed as the doctors so far are unable to figure out what the heck is wrong with this old fogey...

OF -- I kinda had a different attitude about THC and working -- I used to say -- Anyone can scrub for open heart surgery !-- but can U do it high ?-- I can !-- I would smoke me one on the way to work -- at lunch and on the way home -- I did most my job interviews high !--I figured they would just accept that that was the way I was ?-- They did !
So no stress about wondering if people might think U high !
I cheated on every drug screen I ever took ! --

yeah. i cannot function at the level i need to function at when buzzed. wish i could. i am at the left hand side of the bell curve as far as intelligence and competence goes for my job and i work with a bunch of really smart young people so i need every neuron firing in the proper sequence to keep up. i am sure the stress of heart surgery is immense and requires probably more attention to detail and focus but my brain does not work as well as yours does...

I'm not so sharp since the head injury - being driven out cause U can no longer do the job sucks -- I hope that don't happen to U -- Made me feel like a broken piece of equipment-- Just thrown out !-- I think THC helped my mind rewire itself and protected it from damage from the swelling of a traumatic brain injury-- I get frustrated when there are simple things that I used to do that are a real struggle now !-- The brain injury takes but it also gives --
That might sound strange but some times I understand stuff I got no right to understand !-- Something even sicker is if I could have a choice of how my mind was and how it is now ?-- The sicko would choose this everytime .-- but not the pain that came with it!

Good morning OFC. Let's smoke. Well, I'll be taking off tomorrow for my trip to NH. Be gone until Jan 9th. I want to wish everyone a Happy Xmas and a Happy New Year with family and friends. May you have a peaceful one, warm thought go out to each and everyone. Cheers

Have a good time Ness !-- When U get back we'll be here !

OF -- I'm take a shot in the dark -- What kind of engineer are U ?-- U don't have to answer that !

Ness, i am so happy for you. Have a wonderful time and kiss those grandkids for me. Really, have fun.
We are making some oil today for a friend that has friends that are sick.

OF, i had vertigo for 8 months. I went and got massages, weekly 4 of them during harvest and I noticed my vertigo left! I have done it all to get rid of it, PT, drugs etc, but evidently it was a tight neck. Try it. I was shocked it went away. You, my friend are plenty smart.

massage? that would be too easy. and sweet if it would work. they are looking at my spine(cervical and thoracic) as an issue. going to find a massage therapist now. thanks.

Anyone know anything about old books ?-- I worked at this hospital once that cleaned out their library and threw a bunch of old books
20181204_181249.jpg
into a dumpster -- After they cleared out Uncle Keef went dumpster shopping -- I got me a box of old ones !-- Can't be many of this one left if there ever was many !

Totally unrelated to anything on here but I found this frog frozen solid today in the woods. I dug it a hole and put it in the hole so hopefully it will resurrect. Been unusually warm here for December. Probably why it got caught out in the cold...

Attachments

• FBF92B3F-4FB7-42C3-96E9-516FF8E181B9.jpeg
    FBF92B3F-4FB7-42C3-96E9-516FF8E181B9.jpeg
    81.7 KB · Views: 15
If a plant grows in the spring that flowers in killer Zombie frogs ?-- We know who to blame!-- OF planted it !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back