Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning yall!
Time to start dosing my butt head Barney dog!
The little turd ball has been getting me up earlier every day.
Today he decided to start pestering me at 3:30am.
Maybe I need to pin his ears to HIS bed at night! lol

Good morning all, still dark thirty here but i see white roofs... have a bit of snow. oh, that's better, just had my first hit. wake and bake? join me? Coughing and coffee?

My first boyfriend from 3rd grade just texted me political stuff and told me not to respond. ? that won't work.

Morning O.F.C.!-- Ugh !-- I got stuff to do !-- Stuff hurts and I'm making grandpa noises !--
Rose -- We can't have that now can we ?-- I know I should keep quite about some things -- I just do not have that ability !-- Run Witch Run !-- The dogs is on U !

‘Dave, you see the squirrel feeder? It looks empty, Dave. Fix that now...’
IMG_E5417[1].JPG

the squirrels in the old fogeys yard are probably 50% larger than i have seen anywhere else. 20 years of a blackoil sunflower seed diet is probably creating a subspecies...

I can see the rolls of fat! I'm negotiating home confinement. No more growing for me:(

bummer but probably better than relocating though. any chance 'wes virginy' goes legal for recreational doobage any time soon?

It's like a book up in here " The Struggles of the Prohibition Era Pot Farmer " -- Sometimes things are bad but we struggle onward thru the smoke !-- The jail - the rip offs - the tips offs -- The aliases-- The secrecy - the terrible triplets in Guns- cash and Lawyers !-- When U think about it ?-- I ain't the only one that's about half crazy round here - O.K. mostly crazy !--- Growing the Dank do that to U ! -- Then U hang out with others in places like this "Dank Den" -- Next thing U know U making liqour too !-- Dangerous as it would seem to an outsider -- It's a pretty cool place to hang out !

I thought I was making grandpa noises this morning ?-- I was mopping up a spill -- Slipped on the wet floor -- Took it on the left knee and right hip -- Didn't break anything and all my parts work but this gonna hurt some !-- Time for some "Moon Rock Caps " -- A mix of decarbed bud and melty hash -- When I can move enough to get it ready -- That's gonna leave a mark !-- At least I didn't break my fall with my face this time !

If a bunch of elves and reindeers got busted for selling Crack ?--What's the chances they gonna want to talk to the fat man ?

If a bunch of elves and reindeers got busted for selling Crack ?--What's the chances they gonna want to talk to the fat man ?

He used to come only once a year
Now that fat slob is always here
He's outside Toys "R" Us, he's inside Taco Bell
His crafty red suit doesn't warn us that it's drugs he sells
If you've got a list, you can sit on his lap
Rub his dirty bears and smoke some crack

Yahoooo! Made it back from the City love visiting Seattle. Had smoked black cod done with an Asian flare. My wife had the fish and chips done with ling cod..and we split 3 bottles of wine between lunch and dinner plus we was a token..... I know now why I do not drink alcohol often. Nursing a hangover and puffin on some Nurse Larry :) Join me if you like!!

Cane --That's one the big reasons I just make wine -- I always did try to find the bottom of the bottle -- Plus when I would drink I sometimes got Whiskey Bumps -- U know when U drink whiskey and bump into things ?-- It was other people's fist and not remembering why was my worse part !-- I gotta give a shout out to Canada on that tip -- I drank me a big boat full of Canadian Mist -- Then it was Crown Royal -- Got enough of those Purple bags to make a quilt put up somewhere ?
I got some original Nurse Larry seed put up but I did stuff and thangs to her -- 1st some BBSL pollen got on her and while the Nurse is nice and polite and plenty potent her daughter ain't like that -- U hit her she hits back hard and she look like an indica to me -- Then Umbra's B.B. King and BOC both took a turn with the Nurse's daughter -- I have seed but no idea what I did --I got a good feeling about breeding that BOC male -- They in the hybrid sack but they need to get wet --Soon ! -- I also don't know what pitting 2 dominate varieties like That BBSL and B.B. will produce-- I have reason to believe there be strong unpredictable terp profiles thrown from these crosses--
(Squish -x-Oregon Lemon )x- BBSL threw Ole Stanky -- I need to get it back up and see if they all like that -- Got a real difference in the way it smell and the way it taste !
Smell nasty --taste good !
-

Last edited by a moderator:
I find myself functional until I drink. I prolly smoke way more then I should but if I add alcohol in the mix I turn into a mess real quick.

I just realized my clones are healthy. No mites. Seems I have been fighting mites for a couple years. I obliterate them. They mount a counter attack. I blast them and they go away for a month or so. These clones are several months old on mute free. I have been keeping them kinda dormant but put the tent together and a week later, they are looking very happy. One needs to catch up to the other(again). Going back to how I grew when I had good success. LST/SCROG in a ‘mother’s tent’. Might even go full T5. My cats have customized the tent with claw marks. I am thinking I might spray the claw mark with flexiseal. Light leaks provided me with seedy buds last grow...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back