Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Keef, really? This is your thread. There are no secrets or conspiracies. The other thread will be here forever. I give up.

Keef, really? This is your thread. There are no secrets or conspiracies. The other thread will be here forever. I give up.

She is right Keef,,,this is a server problem that a good IT tech could fix in a hot minute. The Administrator for this site probably does not know how to fix his Web Site. It is an easy fix for an IT guy. Hell its easy to google. Nobody is after you Bro, ,,its a programming problem. My concern is it doesn't get fixed and things keep getting worse,,we could loose the forum because of no site Maitenance. Im not in favor of a round two of loosing everything like before.

What can I do with an .htaccess file?

There are several things you can do with an .htaccess file to customize your site. Below are a few examples:

How can I control file extensions with an .htaccess file?
How can I redirect and rewrite my URLs?
How do I deny access to my site?
How do I force my site to load securely?
How do I password protect my site?
How do I prevent image hotlinking?
Setting headers with an .htaccess file
Using SSI on files with an .html extension
How to create a site maintenance message
How can I force a file to be downloaded?
How can I cache my site with an .htaccess file?
How can I control my directory indexes?
Transparently redirect your root directory to a subdirectory
See also
.htaccess overview

This tells you one of the ways it might be fixed,,,,,,https://www.webhostinghero.com/restore-damaged-htaccess-file-wordpress/

G'morning folks. Its pretty quiet around here. I think I fixed my riding mower, just need to go get some gas. I may finally have to get out of the house.

G'morning folks. Its pretty quiet around here. I think I fixed my riding mower, just need to go get some gas. I may finally have to get out of the house.

Needed gas. :rofl:

Smoking Weed, Drinking Beer and smoking Baby Back Ribs. That's my afternoon.

Be more then glad too. Wish ya still lived in the Big D. If ya ever back around,,holla.

Hopper We go down to see the Grandkids. It will be next year before we do it again. I will let you know. Would Love it.

Awesome,,,just let me know. Ill be here,,,well that is if i aint working outta town. Hope not,,im sick of traveling.

I bought some blue sherbet yesterday at hempcon. It is good, but....chiesel kicks its butt.

Hopper you know where the
BUREAU OF ENGRAVING AND PRINTING is We Stay near there. Our other son live in Arlington near 6 Flags. I hate to drive down there. I am getting a little more used to it. I am Still driving like in Texas. Got to stop it.

My Son and his Wife live in Arlington. And i will look that place up. Im high,,,so right now im setting in my chair and still not sure where im at..lol

Yeah,,that place is in Fort Worth. Bout 40 mins away from me. No big deal.

Glad we could give ya some happiness from the Great State of Texas. Yehaaaaaaaaa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back