Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Other Keef put the phone down !-- It's a trick !-- They just trying to get U in trouble !-- I know it would be funny ashell but don't do it Cuz !--

Yep, just took that picture myself in response to this chat...I ate there once last year, guess I oughta go back ona these days as I recall it wasn’t bad...

How spicy is too spicy ?-- Jalapeño or Scotch Bonnet ?-- I don't do that kind of too spicy -- A little tobasco sauce on the occasional pork skin is enough spice for me --

How spicy is too spicy ?-- Jalapeño or Scotch Bonnet ?-- I don't do that kind of too spicy -- A little tobasco sauce on the occasional pork skin is enough spice for me --
Yea i dont do well with spicey . I put 1 jalepeno and 1 habernaro in my salsa and thats plenty . I like my pork skins plain with a piece of homemade bread and molasses. ;)

I grew me a Serrano pepper bush couple years ago and made a couple quarts of clear vinegar hot sauce -- Just pour vinegar over ripe peppers and let'm age --It ain't for food -- **** is way too hot to eat -- That's weaponized hot sauce right there -- Good as any store bought tear gas !-- Super soaker water gun full and go into defense mode !-- Do not get dat **** in your eyes or U finished for awhile and most likely have a religous experience-- I seen'm on they knees from that stuff-- talking some sweet stuff and making promises to do anything if U just make it stop burning !-- I wear goggles !

Smoked more 2 year old Buckeye Purple with Mrs Fogey. Found the ‘I Love Lucy’ Christmas Special on tv. Lucy has made me laugh hard for close to 5 decades. Hilarious.

Buckeye Purple ?-- Indica or sativa ?-- I bumped into that name some lately -- I'll have to look it up !-- I been on the caps with hash today -- I haven't smoked much -Might be on the same pipe -- Been lit up like a Christmas tree all day so who's complaining-- Wonder where my pipe went ?--
Wind gusted to 55 mph today at the highest !-- I ain't used to that !--

I was not gonna ask what poke was because I was pretty sure it wasn't poke salad !-- When it comes to veggies I mostly know about southern veggies like collard and mustard greens -- U know in the south even our vegetable dishes aren't vegetarian ?-- Got to have some pork in it -- Bam !

I was not gonna ask what poke was because I was pretty sure it wasn't poke salad !-- When it comes to veggies I mostly know about southern veggies like collard and mustard greens -- U know in the south even our vegetable dishes aren't vegetarian ?-- Got to have some pork in it -- Bam !
Those veggies are from the south...South Vietnam...

Poke /poʊˈkeɪ/ (Hawaiian for "to slice" or "cut crosswise into pieces"[3][4]; sometimes stylized Poké[5][6][7] to aid pronunciation) is diced raw fish served as either an appetizer or as a main course and is one of the main dishes of Native Hawaiian cuisine. Traditional forms are aku (an oily tuna) and he'e (octopus). He'e (octopus) poke is usually called by its Japanese name "Tako" Poke, except in places like the island of Ni'ihau where the Hawaiian language is spoken. Increasingly popular ahi poke is generally made with yellowfin tuna. Adaptations may feature raw salmon or various shellfish as a main ingredient served raw with the common "poke" seasonings

Been blowing for a couple days now Power been out most of the night,going to mess up my light schedule:( I'M Up way to early
Hope that you have a wonderful day!!

Found my pipe !
What up Blue ?-- 0 degrees C ?-- We a little warmer down on the Gulf of Mexico but not much -- 40 F -- I don't do math so good when I'm high -- Maybe 2-3 C ?-- Sun is out wind has calmed some -- Should be a nice day but a little cool !
I've been taking it easy since I fell the other day -- Left knee is fine - right hip has a nice bruise -- Dam left arm has caused me the worst problems-- Must have agravated my Neck injury -- It feels like the arm is quivering but it doesn't look like it is -- It seems better today !-- I get back to work on the house this afternoon if it keeps improving - I got the knowledge the old body just has trouble doing some things !--

I have made a break though and I think I can stop getting into trouble for expressing my disgust with the current administration !-- I found another outlet for my pent up frustrations -- Boy do they get pissed off !-- Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside -- I'm do better here !
What I need is to get some dam seed wet -- I'm having grow withdrawals bad !-

I hear ya Keef. good you found like minded folks that can talk about such things. Sometimes, i wish i could call and ***** with you, but you don't phone.
Pho is not really hot at all, it is mostly a bowl of noodles in chicken stock with some green onion on top and some other things, can't remember, like bean sprouts maybe. It is good.
OF, Glad you and mrs fogey had fun last night. What i popped was the gg4xbuckeye purple. All the seeds are popping and i am happy. I will need to harvest the Franks gift, she is amber and the most beautiful HarleyTsu. today.
This will be fun, you know i have like a 20 gallon pot and two tens in the bathroom grow? I need to bring in big buckets to take out that soil and put some in. It will involve a hand truck. I don't look forward to this part. The soil has done two grows and it is spent. it needs to go outside and have good stuff put in it.

Let's have a good day. perhaps we should smoke as in wake and bake peeps.

Hauling dirt and water is one thing that makes water pharming attractive -- U can pump water but not dirt !
Still to each his or her own !-- There's many ways to the Dank!
Rose I didn't find a place where like minded people hang out -- I been visiting the fox news feed comments !-- and having a grand ole time !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back