Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sure that cross will be very nice,rose. 20 and 10 gallon pots? Holy smokes(literally)!

I had GG #4 but it didn't work out so well -- Maybe I need a new cut ?
20160525_202246.jpg

i am growing a gg4 cross now. it is crossed with chem dawg special reserve and this afghani strain called hickstick. i need to let this plant flower longer than i have the past 2 grows which i screwed up both times...

I got AK48 -( Afghani Kush)-- crossed it with that BBSL another straight up indica then spanked a baby girl from that with Umbra's mighty B.B. King which is more hybrid -
Don't have a clue what to expect except it'll be dank !-- I pitted the dominance of the Snow Lotus against the blueberry dominant B.B. King in several different crosses
-- My hope is with the 2 dominate terp profiles that it will cause some sparks to fly as in new different terp profiles !
I seen it in a (Squish -x- Oregon Lemon)-x- BBSL-- I've only had the one girl and I couldn't have planned that terp profile -- Got to get some more up -- It was Stanky !--but with a nice flavor ?-- -- What is that ?-- and U hit it again ?-- Too late for U now !-- Stanky got U !-

My morning music has been War -- Spill the Wine -- Slippin' into Darkness -- Cisco Kid -- Managing a mighty buzz down here -- Why I tend to take too many caps ?-- I guess I'm defective like that -
I talked to Rose on the phone one time --- She knows I have a bad southern drawl but that ain't my problem with talking on the phone-- Since my head injury my mind can't accept that I'm talking to someone and not a machine -- I have a big problem talking to machines -- for years I couldn't order at a drive thru -- I would go in to avoid the speaker machine !-- I don't talk on my phone -- I don't even listen to voice mail-- U want go contact me it's email or text !

Thanks OF, She is the prettiest in the bunch although the franks gift V turned out nice too. The V/cbd indica have nice tight buds, but no real yield this time. Here are the quail that come for corn am and pm. we love um. They are fat.
DSCF5285.JPG

Hold up a minute !-- They still chasing me ?-- RICO Statute ?-- That's a pretty name !

Keef you need to reverse that gorilla glue on it self and see what those seeds bring

Hey Bud !-- I lost that thing to the bugs bout a year or more ago --No chemicals or nothing -- It was a natural anomaly and a beast to clone-- If I still had it I think I could do something with it -- That one fan shaped limb ?-- How U gonna clone it !-- If I still had it I would slice it long ways into clones -- Some would probably survive -- U got to keep your eye open for natural anomalies -- I'm see about forcing some later -- U mess with the genetics it's a crap shoot -- Chances are U gonna crap out !-- But when U only need to win once and U got a thousand chances ?-- I like the odds !--

So my last grow went to seed. No male flowers and little to no chance of accidental pollination. Probably due to cat induced light leaks(plural). I wondered if the seeds were viable so a put some in a damp paper towel in a zip lock and stashed it in the furnace room. One popped. Is it likely that these are feminized seeds?

U going tohell Umbra !-- I been biting my tongue -- This the kinda thing right here gets me in trouble

I was making a list for a supply run and hitting on the pipe then the caps kicked in --- Let me ask U a question ?-- Look at me ?-- Would U want to be on the road knowing I was behind the wheel ?-- I might better wait awhile?

I got my boy chopped outa the cabinet so now we got a little more room, I think the rest are girls, wee’ll see...

That's why I sex them small RE -- 6-8 inches tall they under 12/12 -- I wanna know what I got before I get my hopes up --
I'm thinking about getting some more feminized indica seed and some photo Snow Lotus for my boy -- I got some otber things want to meet the Snow Lotus too !-- I don't know what to expect but they'll be fathered by the Snow Lotus !-- How can it not be dank ?-- I do the shotgun blast breeding like Umbra taught me then figure out what happened later !-- Growing a new cross is like opening a Christmas present in slow motion -- No idea what it will be !-- I think that is the addictive part of breeding ?-- Like Playing darts in the dark ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back