Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I got a purple blueberry might work ?-- (Rose's Purple Haze - x- Giggy's BBSL)-x- Umbra's B.B.King -- It's hard to keep the blueberry from B.B. from dominating but in this case -- I don't mind !

i hate that song keef.
BOY, this bathtub gonna take some work. Bat guano all up in there. It is soaking in hot soapy water first, then i will see the damage. That fine dirt in there makes me itch, my hands going nuts. What a dirty trick to be allergic to dust and live in a dusty dry desert. I will tell you what, i am not getting in there until it looks brand new. Vinegar perhaps? It is cast iron.
Hang in there I am glad you can see the end in site.
If you guys want to just say, rose, we don't care about your bathtub i will understand.

Rose cares about the bath tub so that's good enough for me !-- CLR will take any stains out -- Is there anything U not allergic to Rose ?-- PCN is my only known allergy -- I will not explain how I come to find out I was allergic -- It was a long time ago !-- I was in Korea !- Stuff happens sometimes !

While U getting all jolly - going to parties and wishing everyone Merry Christmas -- Don't forget about the 2,700 children locked up in cages in Tornillo Texas !-- This is not O.K. by me !

That's not ok with anyone keef that has a heart. Bathtubs clean i know you were all waiting for me to report. Comet and vinegar for the win. Keef my dad had dust allergy and he was a farmer, also allergic to hay. he grew it. Well, all 4 plants are hanging and the seeds are germinating. i am a happy girl.

Enjoy your bathtub while you can Rose, sounds like it’ll be growin again soon...

Thanks RE that might happen any time. Bud said, i hope you told them we do have a shower. duh bud.

Rose -U need to buy that ole machinist a wood lathe to mess around with so he stay outta your hair !- He could probably turn out some nice pieces ?

Rose, we have two bathrooms but we don’t share...we each have one...mine has a shower, hers has a tub...I’d love to convert her bathtub into a garden but she won’t go for it...so I’m stuck in my little grow cabinet...don’t know when the last time I took a bath....showers for me...

Hey Keef, you get up tomorrow and smoke a bowl, you’ll be lookin for some tunes to sooth the soul...
Put this up on the YouTube, turn it up and get your work done...

Morning O.F.C.--
Thanks RE -- I like a little Blackberry Smoke once in awhile .U right I needed it this morning .
Wake and Bake my Peeps !-- Weed ain't smoking itself !

An old dog can learn new tricks -- Rose said she was glad I found a place where like minded people hang out -- That might be a little boring -- Trolling the Fox news feed is much more satisfying and I'm good at it !-- Boy they get really upset about that wall and investigations !
Caps kicking in - Weather gonna be nice today !-- Gonna be a good day !

good morning all, I am listening and rocking out, thanks RE. That is our setup two with bathrooms. I understand you wife. My bathroom was just remodeled and seems crazy to grow a garden, but it works for me. I just transplanted some tiny babies to solo cups and put them under led and half strength. This makes me very happy. i got lambs bread up you guys!!!!!!!
I got stuff to do, i hear christmas is coming.

Morning OFC clear and cold outside here in PNW.....

I'm with You Rose!
Nothin like a long hot soak to loosen the kinks back up.
I been thinking about a stock tank with a couple of them bathtub whirlpool thingies.
I have a hot water faucet out on my patio.

Started out with a bang but the weather is changing and my face not liking it much -- Time for another dose of caps
Wanna get Too high ?

Rose use her bathroom for a grow ?-- Not uncommon at all !-- I started in a walk in closet off the master bath -- Ended up moving into the spare room and using the closet for veg -- It wasn't the best set up -- The air exchange in that closet wasn't always good -- It was too little to feed a bedroom sized bloom rotation -- I put a 35 gallon box in the shower as a RO water res -- Made many mistakes -- Taking a lot of knowledge from those mistakes with me setting up the next grow -- and a sack of seed !

Hey guys! What happens when you are scheduled to have a sentencing hearing in front of a weed smoking Judge and the prosecutor doesn't show up? You get reduced to a misdemeanor charge and fined $300.00, and given unsupervised probation!

Maybe it's good to be a old soul.

Go Nick !-- If I could do a back flip I would do one in celebration !-- The world we know is changing !-- U gonna need some more lights and stuff !-- U got any seed ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back