Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Umbra soon as U can afterward let us know how U doing ?-- I'm betting it is not malignant-- That don't mean all is well !-- I hope U don't need a chest tube -- chest tubes suck !-- U just getting the MRI today ?-- Then they make a plan ? -- If they do a lobectomy they'll use a scope ? -- When I started we had to make a big incision !- Not anymore which really helps recovery time and reduces risk -- RBG of the Supreme Court just had that done and she was around when Jesus was a baby !--

Did you get a chance to see Hamilton's Pharmacopea episode on amanita muscaris? Lots of references to religion being the result of ingesting fly agaric

i find mushrooms in the woods behind my house and i like to take pics. not sure why but they make a nice subject. the last one is a slug eating a shroom...
IMG_5149.jpeg
IMG_5224.JPG
IMG_5249.jpeg
IMG_5268.JPG
IMG_5367.jpeg

My lungs are good but my mind been traumatized-- I mean there I was -- I came thru the living room and there was the president giving a speech about border security and immigration the other night -- Being a curious individual I turned the sound up to see what he was saying -- A voice in Spanish seemed to come out his mouth --I was transfixed !-- I was very high but not so high as to suspect he could speak Spanish-- It was the whole situation traumatized my mind -- Him speaking Spanish about illegal immigration-- It was all too much for my delicate mind !-- Musta be some big word that would explain it -- Best I can do is "dat was some freaky **** !"
He at the border I'm have to keep an eye open in case he give a speech in Spanish ?-- That was the dammest thing I ever saw !

There should be some kind of mushroom we could grow at grow room Temps ?-- Nevermind !

Umbra soon as U can afterward let us know how U doing ?-- I'm betting it is not malignant-- That don't mean all is well !-- I hope U don't need a chest tube -- chest tubes suck !-- U just getting the MRI today ?-- Then they make a plan ? -- If they do a lobectomy they'll use a scope ? -- When I started we had to make a big incision !- Not anymore which really helps recovery time and reduces risk -- RBG of the Supreme Court just had that done and she was around when Jesus was a baby !--
They found a nodule 6 months ago. Pulmonologist did not think it was malignant then. This is a follow up. He thought it was scar tissue. If it wasn't grown in size, they will probably check it in another 6 months. If it has grown a biopsy then removal of a section of my lung if malignant. 1 of the treatments for COPD is the same operation where they remove a section of your lung. The lung grows back without the COPD or a cancerous nodule.

Different cancers actually look different -- If the tumor has a capsule around it then it comes out easy -- If not then U start taking out the fringes until the labs says you've reached cancer free tissue -- It's not that U grow a new lung lobe but what is left will expand and grow and fill up the space - Good luck !

Officer --I don't know nothing bout nothing !-- I was hitch hiking!-- I don't even know these people !-- I'm late for church -- Do U mind if I leave now ?

My daddy used to pick and eat wild mushrooms...they didn’t kill him but I was afraid...the only ones he picked that I would eat we’re the morrels...I liked them and they were very identifiable...if I go out behind my house, I’m at somebody else’s house and they ain’t no mushrooms I would care to see...

I don’t pick them. I don’t know enough. I have probably 50 acres of Dept of Conservation land behind my house and a few hundred across the street. I just like how the mushrooms look. Not sure I’d like to trip nowadays anyway. I think I would wig out about being old and a mess..

Those would be the Golden Teacher variety of P.Cubiness-- Fairly mild --At least that's what the book say !-- I don't know about such but the dried ones probably taste like **** -- A smart fellow would probably grind them up and put it in capsules so he didn't have to taste it !-- I have read of such !-- Apparently they having some success treating PTSD with them !-- Pretty golden things ain't they ?-- Wonder what other flavors would like a grow room environment ?-- From what I've read there's lots of kinds ?

At a dead show in the 80’s, one of my buddies put a bunch of shrooms in some la Choy Chinese food we were cooking up before the show. He didn’t tell any of us. Kind of a jerk move but we had fun...

I wouldn't trust them unless I knew where they come from -- One day maybe I get me a spore print or even a live culture and learn to grow them from someone who knows about such things ? -- Mostly just to add the knowledge to my head !

And to make fire fly from my fingertips ?--

Be like Emilio Estevez in that movie Young Guns --When they was tripping-- He was riding thru that Indian village sitting backwards on his horse -- Telling the Indians-- U can't see us cause we in da spirit world !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back