Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got that covered when I get set back up RE -- I got some Valentine crosses -- CBD Crew's Indica and a couple more -- Not a lot of seed to each but enough !
I need to see which one is gonna work best for me -- High CBD is eating weed to me - I don't smoke it --- I'm cut me out a good one and that will be my high CBD --

It took some digging but I got a good Texas dozen of nice dark mature seed to dis cheer Mimosa -x - Double Purple Dojo -- I could use another purple !

I need to check the Constitution-I might a made a claim that isn't true -- Who is 3rd in line for president ?-- If say the president and vice president were removed who would assume office ?--Nevermind !--The words "President Pelosi" had the desired effect !-- People be stroking out over there !

You guys, my friend PowerPlanter from here, a long time member, has died. His son just contacted me on here. I am so sad. I guess I should post out there, but only the moderators probably know him. I am crying my eyes out. See, he is just a very nice man I met on here years ago. He had stage 4 lung cancer. We sent oil. it helped with the pain but it was too late. He was the nicest man and loved his family and his pot. He will be missed.
Thanks.
Rose sorry for the lost of a good friend.
Welcome home Ness!!!! we missed you. I bet you did have fun with those grandkids. Glad you are home.
Thank you, Rose. I sure did how a wonderful time. It's good to be back. Got lots of clean up to do. Happy New Year to all.

Good morning y'all.
Well it stopped snowing this morning. Got about 18" in all.
And just to make it interesting, my serpentine belt took a **** and I gotta change it outside in the snow. Its Sunday, I think Ill blow it off till tomorrow and have some coffee and a bong.:rolleyes:

Morning OFC, dark and cold outside here..
Sorry to hear that we have lost our friend Powerplanter.
Ness I am with you on the Bowl. I be smoking on some Blackjack that we Finnished up last week ..very earthy tones with a hint of berries to it .. Nice I like it.. :)
Hope that everyone has a fabulous Sunday.

Good morning OFC. They started running ad on TV last night. Keef would be proud. The need to impeach the President has its own site. Caught me off guard. There maybe hope yet. Smoking some forbidden jelly and decided to add some strawberry milk to my coffee. Too early to sing Hail, hail the King is dead, but I'm practicing.

Good morning all,
Another dreary day in the PNW, good thing there is sunshine and babies in the bathroom. Im smoking some chocolope, i know you are all surprised...not
we can all hope Umbra. ok, i am going to pop a move here.

What up OFC ?-- Sunshine and low/mid 60s -- Caps in my belly and a full pipe -- I got up early stayed up awhile and went back to bed -- Now I gotta do the wake and Bake all over again --

Making spaghetti for supper -- Want my top secret pasta sauce recipe ?-- Bout a pound of smoked pork diced -- Put it in a pan -- Add a big can of Hunts Garlic and Onion pasta sauce and maybe half a can of water -- cover and simmer till U get hungry !-- Serve over pasta with toasted garlic bread on the side !

Edit : -- I got nicotine e-cig juice on my finger and rubbed my eye -- Never do that !-- I thought I was gonna die -- Like fire on my eyeball -- I think I had a religious experience ?-- I'm still half blind !-- I can't be doing stuff like that anymore !

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to confess something -- I grew up in a white supremist homophobe family -- Grandpa used to say the prayer when they went to the cross burnings --

That ain't what I wanna confess !

-- Last time I was up at thier lake house momma had a bunch of flags flying from the porch -- American flags --Texas flags all sorts of colorful flags -- I asked daddy what was up with the flags and he said momma put them up because she thought it looked pretty -- It took my every ounce of control not to ask what he knew of that rainbow flag he was flying-- I never broke a smile -- As far as I know that old homophobe is still flying the rainbow flag -- Somehow that makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside !
Does that make me a bad person ?

Good morning y'all.
Ugh! Fun times ahead today.
I got my truck stuck in the driveway and the tractor has a clogged fuel line so no pulling it out.
Guess Ill have to wait for the snow to melt. What little melted yesterday has frozen now so there's a nice sheet of ice under that 18" blanket of snow.
I did get a lot done on the girlz tho. 1 NS x bbsl left in about 3 weeks.
I got all my new girlz transplanted into their 7gal pots and moved them to the bloom room.
Looks like a 4 mo. Rotation will work best for me.
Well, this is gonna be a canna cap day!

good morning guys,,,,i don't know how you guys do it ,,,18 inches of snow ,,,,,-18 degrees ,,,you guys are tougher then I am ,,

you need to get out more bluegrasser lol,,,,,,,the only way -18 and frost is beautiful is if your looking out the window as you lie in front of the fire place ,,with a cup of hot tea and pipe full of weed ,,, I would be stuck in the house till spring ,,,the coldest ive ever been in was 23 degrees ...and that hurt ,,, I can work outside in 105 in south fla,,,but I cant work in the cold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back