Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
you need to get out more bluegrasser lol,,,,,,,the only way -18 and frost is beautiful is if your looking out the window as you lie in front of the fire place ,,with a cup of hot tea and pipe full of weed ,,, I would be stuck in the house till spring ,,,the coldest ive ever been in was 23 degrees ...and that hurt ,,, I can work outside in 105 in south fla,,,but I cant work in the cold

I love it ! Im out in the woods every day. July and August are like torture.

Morning OFC-- I myself have had to shovel some **** on occasion-- In the low 40s and rainy at the beach -- 76 in da house !-- I'm with Zig -- I don't like cold -- My dog didn't even want to go outside this morning

I like south Texas well enough but I'm ready to get up off the beach -- Sand get in everything -- I just need 50 miles or so inland for the grow --
4 month rotation Gloman ?-- U talking from cutting to harvest ?-- I thought U had 2 grow areas ?-- When I say a 60 day rotation I'm just talking about how long bloom takes - I divided 60 days into 4 parts and moved something to bloom every 2 weeks -- After 2 months they start coming out bloom every 2 weeks --U say U can get 6 plants at a time in bloom ?- U could get them a little fuller and drop to 4 plant - Move one to bloom every 2 weeks ?-- Umbra gets maybe 5 harvest a year out that garage -- Soon as one crop is down the next is ready to move to bloom - That is entirely too much trimming for me at one time --

Was it Nick who encouraged me to hurry up and get this house sold so I can find that new place further inland ?-- As U know D.D. and I are getting a divorce -- We still get along somewhat and still share ownership of this place and share a bank account -- She was recently diagnosed with adult onset asthma and has missed lots of work - She's a Neonatal Intensive Care Nurse --I think being in her position and me being a pot farmer put her in an uncomfortable position ?--This is Texas where U guilty by association !--The more the OFC grew the more uncomfortable she became-- Not sure what dahell is gonna happen to tell U the truth !--
All I know for sure is I got my gear packed and seed burning a hole in my pocket that need to be growing -- Only skills I got left is growing weed and making liquor ?

Good morning all, Keef you have so many skills, it isn't funny. You and DD still care about each other and you will find your place. I heart you both.
So,
There you go again Rose, ya gots ta know when ta pop’m and know when ta bust’m...
LOL ok, bust a move not pop a move... I will try. Where did i get that pop a move? Keef, you know?

Oil is straining. It is weird you put in all this nice whole top shelf bud and then you put in the very beautiful nugs of NL5 and because she is outdoor there is now a lot of dirt to strain. We get all out but it takes a bit of time. I even wash my outdoor pot before i even hang it. We be dirty in this part of the world. I made some for a friend with her pot and it was outdoor. I told her next time wash your pot. We are making this for me. I am out.

OH, I smoked a whole joint of grape ape and didn't even get a bit of a high. It was flowers. What the heck is up with that.
Hey umbra do you know if Mels cross of her BP is mixed with gg4, is that gorilla glue??

Have a great day my people. Oh, Blue, I am sorry I didn't reply to your greeting the other day. Welcome to OFC.
We got married 47 years ago tomorrow in Anchorage and it was 40 below zero. The Charleston gazette had an article about how
"they had their love to keep them warm".....LOL If yall want my autograph i can get it for ya.
Smokin durban poison.

Keef
I'm talking 4 mo. from veg to harvest.
I moved my vegging plants to bloom room today but they gotta get more size to them before I flip the lights. Now later today I can start more seeds in the nursery.
Looks like my yields are acceptable. Averaging 2 qt. jars per 3' plant.

Things will work out !-- Texas congress gets to work tomorrow and be in session for about 2 months -- I don't think they gonna have a choice this year but to put a mmj bill on the floor for a vote -- Medical Marijuana ?-- Soon as I can talk without ending up in jail or on some watch list -- I'll go about rounding up a team from the medical field and begin to build a commercial endeavor ?

What U gonna start Gloman ?--
Happy Anniversary Rose !
Here comes rain again !-- I be glad when it warms up !-- Ya'll might think that's funny but me and Zig -- We ain't like that !

I got that big bowl of trim processed and decarbed for cannacaps -- Tried a dose -- Gonna add about 10-20 % decarbed bud to it and I think it'll be just about right - I don't need it strong enough to turn me into a wobble head -- Just take the edge off the pain and keep me somewhat mentally stable and functional -- I'm need another bag of empty caps --

Blue, I am sorry I didn't reply to your greeting the other day. Welcome to OFC.
We got married 47 years ago tomorrow in Anchorage and it was 40 below zero. The Charleston gazette had an article about how
"they had their love to keep them

I considered moving north to the Yukon when i was a sprout. Then i saw a film shot in summer and the GD mosquitos were like a fog. Nope not for me.

Work it Gloman -- I know U gonna find some keepers in that bunch -- Pay attention to that BOC -- They ain't all the same -- Snow Desiel gonna work for U too -- I still got a few seed of it myself -- Some those others we gonna need a grow and smoke report on !--
We don't have many mosquitos long as the wind is blowing but when it's not they come in -- They about the size of a buzzard -- One suck U dry in a New York minute !-- Big mosquitos !
I been to Anchorage !-- It was winter and it was all white -I don't know how the pilot knew where to land --- I had on a summer military uniform and almost froze to death !

Last edited by a moderator:
Gloman --1st fruit of the season down here will be strawberries maybe mid March or earlier ?-- I'm need 10 lbs of strawberries 10 lbs of sugar (maybe less ?) -- I'm start right off with 10 gallons of strawberry wine -- Reduce it down to 5 and age it -- I might get me one those wooden kegs for it ?-- It ain't gonna be anything near Boone's Farm strawberry flavored grape wine !-- I made it way to strong last time -- I got a plan !

Good morning all, Keef you have so many skills, it isn't funny. You and DD still care about each other and you will find your place. I heart you both.
So,

LOL ok, bust a move not pop a move... I will try. Where did i get that pop a move? Keef, you know?

Oil is straining. It is weird you put in all this nice whole top shelf bud and then you put in the very beautiful nugs of NL5 and because she is outdoor there is now a lot of dirt to strain. We get all out but it takes a bit of time. I even wash my outdoor pot before i even hang it. We be dirty in this part of the world. I made some for a friend with her pot and it was outdoor. I told her next time wash your pot. We are making this for me. I am out.

OH, I smoked a whole joint of grape ape and didn't even get a bit of a high. It was flowers. What the heck is up with that.
Hey umbra do you know if Mels cross of her BP is mixed with gg4, is that gorilla glue??

Have a great day my people. Oh, Blue, I am sorry I didn't reply to your greeting the other day. Welcome to OFC.
"they had their love to keep them warm".....LOL If yall want my autograph i can get it for ya.
Smokin durban poison.
Buckeye purple is GDP x gorilla grape. Gorilla grape is Outlaw genetics work and is GDP x Double Purple Doja

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back