Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been to Anchorage to get a puddle jumper to Fairbanks and then drive into the mountains. NOAA has an observatory I went to there. Sun came up about 10 am and set about 2 pm. That was enough for me.

Wait !-- I'm say it before OF !-- I was told there would be no math !-- Double Purple Grand Daddy Purple -Buckeye Dojo what's Buckeye again ?-- It was Gorilla Grape --I member now -- Wait ?-- That's not right ?--

Too many caps or too many tokes ?-- Does it really matter ?--

I have been to Anchorage to get a puddle jumper to Fairbanks and then drive into the mountains. NOAA has an observatory I went to there. Sun came up about 10 am and set about 2 pm. That was enough for me.

You are an intetesting character ;). An observatory in the mountains of Alaska. Pretty impressive.

It's snowing !-- On television !-- If I had to give advice about driving on that ice ?-- I would say -- Don't be going down hill and expect to stop very soon !--- I told U before I ran a red light once in Illinois -- going backwards !-- Brakes just laugh at U !

I was wrong gorilla grape is purple urkle x double purple doja, but buckeye purple is gdp x gorilla grape. Rose, Mel did buckeye glue sp that has gg#4 in it.

I checked my notes. Buckeye purple x gdp is from Baked Beans Genetics in Spain. They used Mel's work. I hit it with apricot head pollen, lol. Going to be another terpy strain.

what i have from Mel says GG4xBP.... What is the gg4? please? I have just plain buckeye purple but i haven' popped those yet.
I was in Alaska for a couple of years. the winters when it was light at 10 and dark by noon was a big drag . Summer was fun though.
Umbra do i need to top the BOC?

what i have from Mel says GG4xBP.... What is the gg4? please? I have just plain buckeye purple but i haven' popped those yet.
I was in Alaska for a couple of years. the winters when it was light at 10 and dark by noon was a big drag . Summer was fun though.
Umbra do i need to top the BOC?
You have Mel's buckeye glue. Yes gg#4 is gorilla glue #4. Topping BoC depends on with pheno you have. If it stretchy, definitely. If it's 4" tall and leaves are bigger than your hand, I wouldn't top it.

good afternoon ofc. happy anniversary to rose and bud. 47 years is nearly unheard of in this day and age. glad you guys found one another.

I'm here !-- Not sure if it's still morning or not ?-- Cold wet and nasty at the beach -- Got up early with pressure in my face --I'm doing my cyclops thing today --When my face swell it makes the vision in my left eye a little blurry -- Took a big dose of caps -- Still doing the cyclops thing but I don't mind it so bad -- That was just maybe one cap too many ?
Took a nap and woke high-high --

Good morning all, Thank you for the wishes. I am a lucky to have met this guy i only knew for 3 months. I got up this morning and said let's watch the video of our wedding. HA, there were no videos in 1972. So we looked at our pictures and yep, we are definitely old now. i don't know why this worked out but i am very thankful.
smoking some durban poison this morning. We are thinking anniversary lunch instead of dinner, see, old.
love ya ziggy.. actually love all you guys.

Morning OFC, dark and cold outside here..
Sorry to hear that we have lost our friend Powerplanter.
Ness I am with you on the Bowl. I be smoking on some Blackjack that we Finnished up last week ..very earthy tones with a hint of berries to it .. Nice I like it.. :)
Hope that everyone has a fabulous Sunday.
Afternoon, cane. Yes, I love that earthy tone to my smoke. It just taste like heaven to me. I be smoking on some SR-91 some of Keef stock. cheer's

Ness --That should be right up your alley if U like that earthy hash flavor -- Sangarara Reserve - -x - 91 Dragons -- bred to Mazar-i-Sharif that had a Black Berry Snow Lotus dad -- She bad !--( might be my hash plant)-- All those BBSL crosses seem to got that earthy- hash thing - Some got a hint of berry - They all good !---- I bred some to Umbra's B.B. King -- Got that blueberry dominate thing going on -- I wanna see what happens when I breed 2 dominates like that ?-- What ya'll think about a San Antonio grow ?-- I'm just not sure if Texas is ready for this **** ?-- Lots don't even know weed got names and it may be great medicine but they don't know how to use it --

Evening folks. Happy Anniversary Rose and Bud. Wishing many more happy time. Enjoy your lunch. 420 Rose. Smoking SR-91 x (MZ x BBSL). Time for cold drink and filling the pipe. cheer's.:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back