Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning OFC-- 60 and rain at the beach -- I know Umbra got me beat on rain days in a row but I'm tired of it !-- Having some coffee and nursing a pipe -- Didn't have a morning dose of cannacaps packed -- Soon as I can tell up from down I'll take care of that -- I had a vision last night !-- A booming voice came out the darkness said "Keef build a boat out some cubits "--My reply in the dream was I stripped a 30 round magazine off in that direction in the darkness-- All the while wondering if they even had "cubits" at Lowe's ?-- It's a military thing called "Spray and Pray " -- If U can bleed U shouldn't be sneaking up on people like that !-- Stupid dream is what woke me up !--"Cubits" ?-- I'm need to pack me some caps -- My face is not bad as it was yesterday but it wore me down -

Last edited by a moderator:
cubits are an ancient form of measurement ,,,basically the distance from your elbow to the tip of your finger ....feeling very manic today ,,,already cleaned the house twice ,,,have been up since 330 am ,,,medication not working this morning ,,,my mind is playing tricks on me ,,,,,bp 175 over 91 ,,,had three cups of tea,,,,could be why bp so high,,,,need to try to lay down ,,,just cant stop moving ,,,may have to call my doc

Last edited:
Zig we need to get U on a regular dose of edibles or cannacaps when U up and growing again -- They would help U for sure !-- Bake about a fatty worth of weed at 240 -Ish-- For half and hour and then eat it with some peanut butter or cheese -- It'll help !-- I know !

Hi peeps,
so the little boy is at the neuro in texas and the doc wants to know the amount of cbd in a ml of oil?????? I guess rosebud will go outta town today and take a sample to the lab a couple of hours away. I don't have to go right now, she will see the doc in a month. the problem is the cbd tinctures are all different. I will test the one we did that is all PennytineV.... Umbra,we will know at least one pheno will we?
We went out for a fancy lunch, oh i have a funny. So were sitting there and I look at bud, and i say, you are stoned!!!!!!! He is never stoned but is high at 6 pm not at lunch.. He says, ya know I am. He took a half a dropper of tincture in the morning and it hit at lunch. I drove home, he had already ordered a 13 dollar a glass merlot. That was a first. It was very funny. He took the tincture for some arthritis in his hands. I don't think the wine helped. Nice day and lunch.
I gotta lay off the sativa, I talk too much.

Rose --Good for Bud !--
A consistent tincture ?-- I been thinking along those lines myself -- Even with caps I have to adjust the dosage -- I hope that once I get my girls lined up again to be able to get the medicine more consistent from batch to batch -- I know it's not possible when U have a lot to process but I trim -- a little different -- I trim into 2 piles -- 1st I take off as many fan leaves as I can easily reach -- Sometimes I used to do this right before the chop -- I toss the fan leaves and get busy with trimming -- That trim makes nice potent caps -- One day when it's legal I'll have to get some stuff tested -- All the stuff I know about an edible dosage is from some Gummies - They said 10mg was a dose and I said 30mg was a dose -- I just have to measure it by how many caps end up being a dose for me !- Like OF says -- I was told there would be no math ! -- Some indica and some high CBD I could slow Zig down to a crawl !

Umbra breeding some Merlot weed -- That's why he got all those Grapes in a breeding box !--

Glad to have U back around Ness -- Pork chops eggs and toast on top some more caps -- I might live !-- Still rainy-- most of the next several days brings more of the same --
I better find my pipe it was around somewhere ?-- I need a couple more of those little glass pipes I like --
I been trying to figure out how big a small commercial grow I could run pretty much by myself -- I stick with water I could probably grow more -- No bringing grow medium in and out the grow room or shoveling ( I hate a shovel ) --I can use Timers-- pumps and valves -- Looks like some kind of recirclating drip and drain or spray and drain ?-- Then pump used nute water out back for some other crops when I change the reservoir -- No sense in wasting it -- Blueberry bushes -- strawberries - Some fruit trees --something to put on the table or to feed the brewery !

Thanks Keef, it's good to be back. now, I can smoke with fellow stonies. Tj doesn't smoke. (bong hit)
Rose, I'm glad to here you had a fine lunch. It feels good to get out and about. Smoking on some SR-91, and we finely have sun shine. 43 degree.
Oldfogey8, I sure hope you fine what's going on with you. (pass, pass).
I don't know why, but my dog Luna is dragging her plastic full bowl of dog food around the floor. funny Have a good day OFC.

Been catching up on the local news -- I didn't realize how many government workers we had in the area affected by this shutdown -- Border Patrol - people from the port and airport -- Coast Guard not getting paid either -- I gotta give a shout out to this town for stepping up -- Several restaurants are feeding government employs for free -- They also setting U a food pantry for the Coast Guard families -- Nice to see that the town got some heart !
Ness -- I'm grow some of that SR like U got -- It's good weed -- I think U the only one besides me that grew it yet ?--
Still rainy and chilly at the beach !-- Got something in the pipe and them caps be trying to melt me -- I really don't need that strong a dose but I keep doing it !-- Must be something wrong with me ?--

I'm high and I need to rant !-- Not about anything from the news or stuff -- I've ran across this wood working show a few times -- I have the TV on with the sound off with music playing bout half the time -Lots of it is Spanish language - Anyway -- Dude go out and split planks off a log and plane them down and make furniture with hand tools -- No motor nothing !-- I ain't down with that -- I don't chop wood or haul water !--Swing an ax or Drill a hole with a brace and bit ?-- No !No! No !-- That's why God invented Black and Decker !-- An ax or a light weight chainsaw ?--That's not even a choice long as U got chainsaw gas !-- I admit I got a head Injury and as many say -- "The boy ain't right " but people who long for that way of life puzzle me !-- Chopping wood ain't fun to me - does that make me wrong ?-- I can live with that !-- I got soft hands and I don't need callouses !-- These hands don't work a buck saw or swing a maul !--

Still rainy -- making me crazy !-- Want a toke ?-- I had a pimento cheese sandwich and another dose of caps and I was already kinda high !
Making **** with hand tools ?-- Not if I don't have to !
I do not understand that nostgia about life being harder !-- Maybe it's just me ?-- I believe in electricity and some air conditioning too - Fishing is even easier with some electrity !--Maybe I should just put the pipe down ?

All depends on the level of satisfaction ya want from a job keef. I do metalworking and yeah you an cut and fit by hand but a plasma cutter is a heckuva lot easier. Congrats Gloman!

Nick it kinda depends on how far U want to take that satisfaction thing -- I got soft hands but I grew up around a shop and made my living as a young man shaping steel to my will -- We didn't have plasma cutters back in those days but an Oxy/Acetylene torch was basic in any shop --I ran lots of wire thru a mig welder too !-- Machining- U either spinning the tool or spinning the part--I know about that feeling of making it work the way U planned !--I miss it !- Now going out and putting some iron ore in a clay oven to smelt the metal to make a part ? -- That's taking it too far in my book !
A forge - an anvil and a selection of tongs and hammers is already across the line to me !-- Way too much -- "satisfaction" ?

Way to go Gloman !-- It hurt my feelings it wasn't one I bred !-- Just kidding !-- Good for U ! -- U was just getting a handle on LEDs too ?-- Look out !-- Frank's Gift ?-- I might need me some -- I want to run several high CBDs side by side and see what works best for me -- Probably take awhile ?

Hi peeps,
so the little boy is at the neuro in texas and the doc wants to know the amount of cbd in a ml of oil?????? I guess rosebud will go outta town today and take a sample to the lab a couple of hours away. I don't have to go right now, she will see the doc in a month. the problem is the cbd tinctures are all different. I will test the one we did that is all PennytineV.... Umbra,we will know at least one pheno will we?
We went out for a fancy lunch, oh i have a funny. So were sitting there and I look at bud, and i say, you are stoned!!!!!!! He is never stoned but is high at 6 pm not at lunch.. He says, ya know I am. He took a half a dropper of tincture in the morning and it hit at lunch. I drove home, he had already ordered a 13 dollar a glass merlot. That was a first. It was very funny. He took the tincture for some arthritis in his hands. I don't think the wine helped. Nice day and lunch.
I gotta lay off the sativa, I talk too much.
I have not heard back from the guy who had a cut and was getting it tested.

I'm high and I need to rant !-- Not about anything from the news or stuff -- I've ran across this wood working show a few times -- I have the TV on with the sound off with music playing bout half the time -Lots of it is Spanish language - Anyway -- Dude go out and split planks off a log and plane them down and make furniture with hand tools -- No motor nothing !-- I ain't down with that -- I don't chop wood or haul water !--Swing an ax or Drill a hole with a brace and bit ?-- No !No! No !-- That's why God invented Black and Decker !-- An ax or a light weight chainsaw ?--That's not even a choice long as U got chainsaw gas !-- I admit I got a head Injury and as many say -- "The boy ain't right " but people who long for that way of life puzzle me !-- Chopping wood ain't fun to me - does that make me wrong ?-- I can live with that !-- I got soft hands and I don't need callouses !-- These hands don't work a buck saw or swing a maul !--

Still rainy -- making me crazy !-- Want a toke ?-- I had a pimento cheese sandwich and another dose of caps and I was already kinda high !
Making **** with hand tools ?-- Not if I don't have to !
I do not understand that nostgia about life being harder !-- Maybe it's just me ?-- I believe in electricity and some air conditioning too - Fishing is even easier with some electrity !--Maybe I should just put the pipe down ?
I know someone who collect antique horse drawn sleighs. They are all from 18th and 19th century. What is amazing is he has every original hand plane and hand tool that was used to make the sleighs. It is all in his will to be donated to the Smithsonian.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back