Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A Nice Indica would be an excellent choice. I do believe.............Alas poo Yurich I knw him well.

Hey Ya'll, hope you are all doin well today...Sorry yer tired today umbra...hope ya get to retire ona these days...Its kinda fun if ya have something you like doing...I keep busy with my guitars...and a few other things, interests...Got some new seeds today in record time from "the Attitude" seed store over in the UK...Bout a week to my mailbox so really fast...some shark shock cbd, we'll give that a try after the current grow is bagged...
this afternoon I been listening to and lately obsessed by the ABros...
this and the rest of that first record they did...

Last edited:
I take it you were legal if they gave you all your gear back
why did they raid you, if I may be so bold
Bastards

I guess you joined the OFC since my little fiasco with the PoPo so No, I was arrested for cultivating and manufacturing, possession with intent, the usual. Spent a heckuva lotta moola on a good lawyer and we showed the judge my 3 inch thick medical records and claimed it was personal (which it was). I was a first timer and got off easy. The new grow is 30 miles away and hopefully safer. As to why they raided me, about two years before I hired a guy to do some work, paid him with weed.. He came back the next day and robbed me. The day before I got busted he got busted and he rolled over on everyone he had ever met that did anything to do with "dangerous narcotics". Got 6 people caught up in his mess.

I'm addicted to growing I guess, been doing it for years. That's why I called this my therapy grow.

Good morning OFs, 5:30am at -12ºC but calm and clear. "Dangerous Narcotics" ????!!!! Really ?

I guess you joined the OFC since my little fiasco with the PoPo so No, I was arrested for cultivating and manufacturing, possession with intent, the usual. Spent a heckuva lotta moola on a good lawyer and we showed the judge my 3 inch thick medical records and claimed it was personal (which it was). I was a first timer and got off easy. The new grow is 30 miles away and hopefully safer. As to why they raided me, about two years before I hired a guy to do some work, paid him with weed.. He came back the next day and robbed me. The day before I got busted he got busted and he rolled over on everyone he had ever met that did anything to do with "dangerous narcotics". Got 6 people caught up in his mess.

I'm addicted to growing I guess, been doing it for years. That's why I called this my therapy grow.
Man that sucks
I am glad it only cost you money and not your time,
I had to shut down due to security problems myself, I hope to get something going again but like yourself not at home or same grow spot.
I too am a extreme pain sufferer and need the Meds of cannabis to get me through the day, I refuse to take the poisons they were giving me (almost killed me one nigh) Docs gave me two meds that were not to be taken together or you may not wake up.
Thank God my wife found me in time.
Peace , and glad to see you are planning to get up and running again

Whoops
GOOD MORNING
Had to have a second cup and then I realized I was rude
Sorry

Good morning y'all.

Umbra
I was contemplating the tone generator you have.
Could the same results be achieved with an electronic tone generator?
I'm not really understanding the principle. Is it a RF broadcast thru the air or an actual sound wave?

Good morning y'all.

Umbra
I was contemplating the tone generator you have.
Could the same results be achieved with an electronic tone generator?
I'm not really understanding the principle. Is it a RF broadcast thru the air or an actual sound wave?
Im interested too
Never heard of this before
Is it like playing music to the plants or stimulation using electrical waves of a sort?

Yo stiggy,
I Have in the past kept a radio playing in my grow room and they seemed happy. I'm a bit strange tho. I visit and talk to my girlz several times a day. :rolleyes:
I remember The Mythbusters did a show on music and plants
The ones that did the best if my memory still serves me were the plants they played angry violent music.
But not a 100% ,
All grown in the same type of greenhouse set up identically

Stimulation from an actual wave. There are 2 rotating masses that spin opposite each other at the same time.

OK I have seen them , actually I saw one on the show Disjointed on netflix in the growroom.
Are you using one now?
Very interesting

7f9fcadb2f50120ece0600a56ea98748d53be697.jpg

From The show clip

hey bluegrsser if you don't mind tell me what state you live in ,,,,I would like to know so I don't go anywhere near there in the winter -12 ,,,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back