Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning
Man I had a very strange night
I think I woke up not able to move or breath
I was frozen , I could not move
I heard of young new tokers getting frozen like this
Any Ideas?

Called Night Terrors. I used to have them when i was a small lad. Until about a month ago, around the same time my sister got her diagonsis.
Its a horrible feeling. Absolutely paralyzed

Morning
Man I had a very strange night
I think I woke up not able to move or breath
I was frozen , I could not move
I heard of young new tokers getting frozen like this
Any Ideas?

Alien abduction!
Joking.
Never heard of such caused by weed. Anything's possible but I been smoking weed since 1968 and haven't heard of it.

Alien abduction!
Joking.
Never heard of such caused by weed. Anything's possible but I been smoking weed since 1968 and haven't heard of it.
No I used that as an example LOL
I have seen videos on the tube of new smokers over doing their 1st gav/bong hits and they have gotten frozen like that while awake LOL

STIGGY I see you're serious. Sorry.
I'm sure it must have been frightening.
Glad you're ok now tho.

Bluegrasser
Do you think your night terrors were caused by or induced by the use of weed?
I'm interested to see if this has happened to anybody else.

Lol Thanks
No, its my phone. If I play vids I run out of data time too soon.
Got Ya
I was just reading they use MJ to help with night terrors as well as PTSD
I have both, just never had this happen before, I was asleep on my back and had a very dry mouth when I did get myself to move
I may have been asleep but not totally because I was telling my wife to wake me up because I could not move and she heard me tell her

hey folks, i see lots of new faces. @Rosebud, here is a shot of Pennywise you sent me a while back. she is quite the bushy lady. i bet she would be wonderful outside in proper sunlight and room to grow.
second pic is sunshine daydream crossed to another strain,
and the third is an auto to fill in the empty spaces.

Attachments

• IMG_9372.JPG
    IMG_9372.JPG
    58.5 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_9363.JPG
    IMG_9363.JPG
    56.5 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_9370.JPG
    IMG_9370.JPG
    45.3 KB · Views: 28
hey folks, i see lots of new faces. @Rosebud, here is a shot of Pennywise you sent me a while back. she is quite the bushy lady. i bet she would be wonderful outside in proper sunlight and room to grow.
second pic is sunshine daydream crossed to another strain,
and the third is an auto to fill in the empty spaces.
Nice to meet a fellow Dogg WOOF WOOF
Plants look Great
06GROUPBU17194_CA_SCOOv2.png

STIGGY I see you're serious. Sorry.
I'm sure it must have been frightening.
Glad you're ok now tho.

Bluegrasser
Do you think your night terrors were caused by or induced by the use of weed?
I'm interested to see if this has happened to anybody else.

Absoluteky not connected to weed. I first had them when i was maybe 7 . I never have researched what causes them. I'm thinking some kind of emotional trauma. My latest, a month ago was the first in many years.

Good morning OFC. I had night terrors as a kid. Definitely not from weed. I always thought it was from the head trauma when my sister cracked my skull open. It was a bit like my synesthesia, I never said anything about it for fear I would be treated worse than I was for having epilepsy.

Absoluteky not connected to weed. I first had them when i was maybe 7 . I never have researched what causes them. I'm thinking some kind of emotional trauma. My latest, a month ago was the first in many years.
You are most likely correct Blue
I have had some heavy real life issues going on lately,
Thanks Brother

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back