Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone here have any experience with Artizen Seed Shop in Seattle? One of 2 places I could find Mimosa seeds (from Symbiotic Genetics). Seeds of Horror (the other one)sounds a little seedy...

It is just weird that they accept cash and money orders. I suppose since the feds don’t recognize the industry as being legal, they cannot accept credit cards.

It is just weird that they accept cash and money orders. I suppose since the feds don’t recognize the industry as being legal, they cannot accept credit cards.
When the Banks (CC issuers)recognize cannabis as being legal and not as drug activity, then CC will be able to purchse any cannabis products. Most banks won't touch any business with the name cannabis or even canna in its name.
Most oversea seed banks have been having big problems with accepting CC due to this,
They divet their way around by not mentioning what they are selling but still get caught and bank drops them.
Until it is reclassified from Schedule I Drug it will be this way

Last edited:
The Pink Crack is Beautiful from Artizen
pink-crack-400x401.jpg

Just wondering back in the 70's we use to get Thai sticks which were hand tied weed warpped around a small stick Hence the name
Man that was some of the sweetess weed I remember, has anyone else ever smoked it ?
Is it still avail to grow something that tastes like it or was it more than just weed on that stick?
I found a pic looked like this
thai-stick.jpg

Just wondering back in the 70's we use to get Tai sticks which were hand tied weed warpped around a small stick Hence the name
Man that was some of the sweetess weed I remember, has anyone else ever smoked it ?
Is it still avail to grow something that tastes like it or was it more than just weed on that stick?

Ive never heard of it but then, ive led a sheltered protected life you know:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back