Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i grew some thai back in 2013. made some knock off thai sticks for my sons. came out pretty nice. not as nice as the ones i had in the 70's but they and their friends got a kick out of them...used a kebob skewer for the stick and wrapped it up tight in some saran wrap until is was packed well.
IMG_2527.JPG

Just wondering back in the 70's we use to get Thai sticks which were hand tied weed warpped around a small stick Hence the name
Man that was some of the sweetess weed I remember, has anyone else ever smoked it ?
Is it still avail to grow something that tastes like it or was it more than just weed on that stick?
I found a pic looked like this
thai-stick.jpg
Ones we got were Opium sweet and may have been coated somehow cuz they floored me for hours.

Just wondering back in the 70's we use to get Thai sticks which were hand tied weed warpped around a small stick Hence the name
Man that was some of the sweetess weed I remember, has anyone else ever smoked it ?
Is it still avail to grow something that tastes like it or was it more than just weed on that stick?
I found a pic looked like this
thai-stick.jpg
Thai stick was one of my favorites when we could get it ... Afternoon, Evening, and Morning OFC

We loved the thai stick we got in anchorage. And rumor was it was dipped in opium. 1972 I believe. We all had the same stuff. lol fun memories.
So 2 feet of snow here and more coming tonight, cabin fever yet? almost

We loved the thai stick we got in anchorage. And rumor was it was dipped in opium. 1972 I believe. We all had the same stuff. lol fun memories.
Do you snowshoe ? Ski ? Embrace the wonder that is winter !

I do not envy all of you where it snows... I'll put up with the fog, rain and cold here

That is when we had it too,
I may have to start a poppy garden

Blue it was much better today because the sun was out. that was wonderful. Bud did his good deeds shoveling driveways for old people. ha. i told him we were old people. He needs a snow blower stat, but it never snows here, but he is getting too old to do that.

when I was 12 I use to cut lawns and one customer showed me her prize poppies and said never pull any out that looked dead
The pettles had all falling off, she gave me my 1st lesson on how se slit the poppy hood open to let te sap drip
I but she would have smoked with me too
She was a cool old lady

I too must say goodnight
The beast is pulling my leg to go for his walk then off to puff puff pass
Night All
Earl it was nice to get to talk

Blue it was much better today because the sun was out. that was wonderful. Bud did his good deeds shoveling driveways for old people. ha. i told him we were old people. He needs a snow blower stat, but it never snows here, but he is getting too old to do that.

Snow shovelling is one of the worst things to do if there are any cardiac issues. Buy the poor guy a snowblower !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back