Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alrighty then!
It's a wonderfull day in the neighborhood!
I flipped the lights last night to bloom and started a new batch of beans this morning.
Going with:
Oregon Lemons
Apricot Head
BOC
Fruity Pebbles x double purple doja
Cheech Wizard x Grand daddy Haze
and
SR91 x Mazar x bbsl
This multiple harvest per year thing is Cool!
This being my 1st. real effort for indoor paid off nicely.
I can see maybe putting 1 or 2 autos outdoors for giggles n shorts but I'm loving this indoor thing now.
Still gotta say soil is the easiest way for me.
Some time back I purchased Flora Nova nutes. Grow and bloom. My unscrupulous hydro store guy told me it was organic. Me, like a dummy, just took his word for it without reading the label.
These Flora Nova nutes are NOT organic. I never flushed so I'm sure there was excess salts in my soil.
Now I know to flush after every 2nd feeding with only water and fulvic in between feedings.
After I use this F.N. up Ill be looking for Real organic nutes that the simple can understand.
I've seen so many multiple part nutes it gets confusing.
Any recommendations?

Alrighty then!
It's a wonderfull day in the neighborhood!
I flipped the lights last night to bloom and started a new batch of beans this morning.
Going with:
Oregon Lemons
Apricot Head
BOC
Fruity Pebbles x double purple doja
Cheech Wizard x Grand daddy Haze
and
SR91 x Mazar x bbsl
This multiple harvest per year thing is Cool!
This being my 1st. real effort for indoor paid off nicely.
I can see maybe putting 1 or 2 autos outdoors for giggles n shorts but I'm loving this indoor thing now.
Still gotta say soil is the easiest way for me.
Some time back I purchased Flora Nova nutes. Grow and bloom. My unscrupulous hydro store guy told me it was organic. Me, like a dummy, just took his word for it without reading the label.
These Flora Nova nutes are NOT organic. I never flushed so I'm sure there was excess salts in my soil.
Now I know to flush after every 2nd feeding with only water and fulvic in between feedings.
After I use this F.N. up Ill be looking for Real organic nutes that the simple can understand.
I've seen so many multiple part nutes it gets confusing.
Any recommendations?
Try General Hydroponics, they have a complete organic line called General Organics

317EFB04-CA9C-443C-ABBA-F9299C8F7094.jpeg
Try General Hydroponics, they have a complete organic line called General Organics
I use the General Organics line in soil and am happy with it. They sell it in a kit with small bottles of each component but for a bigger garden you will be better off just buying the larger bottles. I feed once a week and water once with fulvic acid and then the next watering has EM1(~3 waterings a week). I don’t check ph.

View attachment 251720
I use the General Organics line in soil and am happy with it. They sell it in a kit with small bottles of each component but for a bigger garden you will be better off just buying the larger bottles. I feed once a week and water once with fulvic acid and then the next watering has EM1(~3 waterings a week). I don’t check ph.
Gloman
Is that the one they call the 2 Go Box and sell a sample called Go Box
I have used it, works good but the flora series grew bigger plants

I have deleted more threads about organics here than most have ever read on this site. Stiggy, I came to the same conclusion and in a real blind taste test, it was impossible to tell which was organic which was not.

I have deleted more threads about organics here than most have ever read on this site. Stiggy, I came to the same conclusion and in a real blind taste test, it was impossible to tell which was organic which was not.
We never could tell any real difference in the smoke either

Mostly I'm more concerned with dummy proofing my nutes. When I become more skilled Ill go for more refinement.
Flushing 6. 7gal. Smart pots takes a lot of water and having to vacume up the excess sux.
Organic no flush. No mess, no burn, no PH problems.
Sounds like the best way for me.

Mostly I'm more concerned with dummy proofing my nutes. When I become more skilled Ill go for more refinement.
Flushing 6. 7gal. Smart pots takes a lot of water and having to vacume up the excess sux.
Organic no flush. No mess, no burn, no PH problems.
Sounds like the best way for me.
Oh you can still mess up and you can still burn plants and have ph issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back