Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I run 2 dehumidifiers. I put them on a metal shelves so they are high up. underneath is a 32 gal trash can and the water from the dehum goes into trash can. It is my nute mixing and dispensing container. When I have excess run off, it is evaporated pretty quickly. I have seldom vacuumed it up.

i had ph problems when i tried the flora series. the general organics route seems easier for me and idiot proof as i am an idiot. i mix the components on the weaker side and have not had any burn or ph issues. maybe i have been lucky that way. i have not tried a side by side comparison as far as yield goes but i am not going for maximum yields anyway. my grows are for personal use and sharing. if that changes and i need bigger yields, i may revisit the chemical route.

Organic nutes still need microorganisms to make it all work. Even with teas and EM1, myco fungi and Trichoderma need to be added
it is probably too late in my grow for adding myco fungi and trichoderma. i am guessing you get that from kelp4less, right? i think my soil has a bunch of myco in it too.

GREEN LITE
INGREDIENTS
Perlite, Peat Moss, Composted Forest Material, Coco Fiber, Pumice, Worm Castings, Bat Guano, Soybean Meal, Fish Bone Meal, Fish Meal, and Kelp Meal

I was checking out G.O. go box.
There's like 8 supplements in there. Do they give good instructions on using them?
Are they all necessary?
the instructions are good. i posted a pic of the feeding chart above. i am not sure if they are all necessary. the diamond black is a humic acid additive so if you already have something like that you could probably skip it(i skipped it this grow). smaller bottles of bioweed and biobud are probably ok too because they are used a lot less in the feeding schedule.

it is probably too late in my grow for adding myco fungi and trichoderma. i am guessing you get that from kelp4less, right? i think my soil has a bunch of myco in it too.

GREEN LITE
INGREDIENTS
Perlite, Peat Moss, Composted Forest Material, Coco Fiber, Pumice, Worm Castings, Bat Guano, Soybean Meal, Fish Bone Meal, Fish Meal, and Kelp Meal
everybody carries them from Great White to General Hydroponics. Kelp4less is a great source for it. Currently I mix OG Biowar Nute Pack, OG Biowar Root Pack, and element XX micronized together and add it when I transplant.

Nick, did you get home alright? All the schools and roads are closed here with 6 inches more snow headed our way today.

So you all know what is going on. Dutch Princess is Stiggy's stalker. I have banned him 3 times and I am not much interested in playing their games so I am hoping they will tire of this and stop it.

the instructions are good. i posted a pic of the feeding chart above. i am not sure if they are all necessary. the diamond black is a humic acid additive so if you already have something like that you could probably skip it(i skipped it this grow). smaller bottles of bioweed and biobud are probably ok too because they are used a lot less in the feeding schedule.
If I remember correctly the Grow chart was on the box no paperwork came with mine either

If I remember correctly the Grow chart was on the box no paperwork came with mine either
yes it is on the box but if you don't buy the gobox, you wont get that. the chart i think is the same though with a little more instructions. i don't check the ph and i only mix up what i will be using so i don't need to aerate. i also water with nutes every third watering. i still get some white build up(salts i'd guess) on the outside of my felt pots but nothing like when i tried the flora series. the outside of my felt pots had crystals building up on them. and i only use probably 75% of what they recommend(10 ml recommended i will use 7.5 ml, etc).

yes it is on the box but if you don't buy the gobox, you wont get that. the chart i think is the same though with a little more instructions. i don't check the ph and i only mix up what i will be using so i don't need to aerate. i also water with nutes every third watering. i still get some white build up(salts i'd guess) on the outside of my felt pots but nothing like when i tried the flora series. the outside of my felt pots had crystals building up on them. and i only use probably 75% of what they recommend(10 ml recommended i will use 7.5 ml, etc).
Yes Salts
My bags were almost white after doing semi hydro coco/perlite grows myself
I wash my bags in washer after a grown and rise really well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back