Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just out with Barney and a flock of geese flew overhead.
I wish I had Barneys reaction on vid. Lol The geese squacked and he thought he was had! Big bad brave boy dog almost pooped himself.
I'm very near the Il. river. We have a lot of geese all the time.

I wish I had Barneys reaction on vid. Lol The geese squacked and he thought he was had! Big bad brave boy dog almost pooped himself.
My last dog weighed 130lbs and if a blade of grass crossed his nose just right he would jump like that and be like what was that
Don't ya just love em

Mrs Fogey and I took my boy Jo for a walk tonight and there was a flock of Canada Geese in a baseball field eating the dead grass. Weird to see them here (Massachusetts)this time of year. They didn’t care for Jo bring so close. Jo could not care less...

After an owls eats its pray they digest the portion that is food and everything else is squezed by the stomach into a pellet and vomited out
That's a owl pellet
in case someone did not know

05A9922C-DF59-411C-8B13-1215EAD1D75A.jpeg
I like Jos' attitude !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back