Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We too have a pet cemetary. I love Jo, he is the coolest. I know he wouldn't love me right away, but we could try.
Have I told you guys my owl story?
I don't want to bore you again. lol
GUess what?? It is snowing. cool huh?
Canadian geese winter here. I love them even their honking. Mate for life and all that.
Gloman, I wish you had a nice lady in your life cause you are a nice guy.

We too have a pet cemetary. I love Jo, he is the coolest. I know he wouldn't love me right away, but we could try.
Have I told you guys my owl story?
I don't want to bore you again. lol
GUess what?? It is snowing. cool huh?
Canadian geese winter here. I love them even their honking. Mate for life and all that.
Gloman, I wish you had a nice lady in your life cause you are a nice guy.

Did you know crows mate for life ? As do Mourning Doves. Its really sad to watch a crow after the loss of its mate.

I give my dogs cow femur bones. We have a pile in the front yard, in the house, and in the back yard. My dogs eat critters so not many bones left in the yard. A tail, some claws maybe, and always feathers.

Mr Humbra and his Houndz from Hell ! It sounds like there may be a hennry in your neighborhood.

Thanks Rose
But don't tell ppl I'm nice. It will ruin my bluff! Lol
And God said the days of man will be 120yrs.
I guess that means I have up to 57 more to get it right.
I think Ill go a little slower this time.

Good evening OFC

Clear and cold tonight and no snow.

Drinking coffee and watching old movies today. I shared some of the Blackberry Fire I grew with a friend. He lives in LA and buys his herb from dispensaries. He has room mates and does not grow. He could not finish the joint we were smoking. I like it when friends try what I grow and really enjoy it. he he I read where Blackberry Fire is usually between 20 and 25 percent THC. I have been smoking weed just about every day since 1974. I have a good tolerance for THC. No one ever knows when I am stoned. It was quite obvious my friend was stoned. He left here smiling from ear to ear. :D

very distinctive
weimaraner-u3.jpg
yellow eyes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back