Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
morning, I going with brewer tea to feed my babies. To brew tea, do you simmer on the stove or just put a air stone in the bottom of the bucked? All new to me.
Air stone in bucket
Not sure how they do here,
I always crushed my malted 2 row barley 1st and then it and add molasses to my water needed, and then bubbled for 4 hrs and use it to water plants
I have also Cracked crushed the barley and just top dressed with it and watered in.

I have also used corn sprouts to make a sprout tea
Need to germ corn so tap root is approx 1/2 inch and they blend them up in a blender with water
and add to a 5 gallon pail never bubbled it used right away.
See what the people here say

A video might explain better

Last edited:
Good morning Mr Umbra sir
Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain LOL
8bf.gif

The Great and Powerful Umbra
Come on that has to make him smile

Good morning everyone. Two days ago it snowed so hard I didn't want to drive home and today it's 55 and raining. Love this weather . Coffee and a doob and I am ready to go. I seem to be battling a string of luck here lately . Currently I am dealing with bullcrap from my old life. When does the relaxation part of retirement begin?

OK question
Does anyone else have a big dog that jumps on them when sleeping at 5 oclock in the AM saying they want out?
I don't mind but it has become a routine and I need more sleep sometimes/
Took my little girl out at 5am and then went back to bed...up now at 8:30...Used to be I couldn’t go back to sleep but not anymore...sometimes I can get up, have a cup’o joe and go back to sleep for another hour or so...

I do that sometimes RE -- Get up early -- have some caps -coffee a couple tokes then take a little morning nap !
On brewing tea -- A little molasses in a 5 gallon bucket with a loose lid and a bubbler stone -- Fill a sock with FFOF or other compost -- Put the sock in the bucket turn on the bubbler -- U can remove the sock full of dirt after a couple hours or the next day -- The microbial life in the dirt ( beneficial bacteria )-- will move into the water to eat the sugars in the molasses-- U got compost tea !-- I farm the beneficial bacteria -- They farm the weed !
Had some soup and some caps I might better go back to bed ?

Barney's Farm "NightShade " I bred to that Black Berry Snow Lotus --Burnt my lungs -- coughed till I cried !-- Straight up indica I believe ?-- Maybe call it Black Night ? -- She can hold her own ! -- Still got a couple NS crosses to evaluate too -Ike NS-x- ( Mazar-i-Sharif-x- BBSL) --Stacked indicas !-- Night Shade a legend and been around a while -- Mazar-i-Sharif-- of Lebonese blond hash fame and that fire bringing BBSL !-- There can be only One !-- It's gonna hurt when I take another toke !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back