Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I loved sandmiches made with this as a kid, they made a devil chicken too
upload_2019-2-13_8-48-11.jpeg

Thank you gloman. I have a large round air stone. Hope to be up in running March the 20th. I've been doing it this way and that way, now, I'm going with brewer tea. Going to go crazy. I'm going to grow that sativa outside. Do, you clone sativa, or let them run?

Good morning all,

Ness the recipe i gave you is for one gallon but yes, just double the recipe if you do two gallons.

It is snowing like ridiculous. we have well over 2 feet. it will end any day, i just know it.

i hope you are all sitting down, i have NEVER had spam. We didn't have a lot of money but we had a lot of good food cause dad grew it and raised beef. Bud's family had 7 kids and never had a steak in their life.

Hope you are all as high as needed.

Thank you gloman. I have a large round air stone. Hope to be up in running March the 20th. I've been doing it this way and that way, now, I'm going with brewer tea. Going to go crazy. I'm going to grow that sativa outside. Do, you clone sativa, or let them run?
You can clone whatever you want to keep.
Its best to clone during veg but it can be done during bloom too.

You can clone whatever you want to keep.
Its best to clone during veg but it can be done during bloom too.
If cloned during flower, you will have to let them reveg and adjust your light time back to more than 12 hrs on
ie: 18 hrs on 6 off etc.............

A clone in reveg looks funky LOL
th

Whats everyone doing today
My old lady is sick, and I am home to take care of her
Dang dog got out off deck last night downed iced steps and would not come back up them
I spent hrs trying to get a lead on him in wet icy snow, almost broke my neck.
I finally got him in before midnight.
The things we do for love

Thanks Stiggy, I'm excited to get started. Hopefully, I'll get the paint today. Rose, I saw the weather picture on the new. I saw all that mess up your way. :eek: We have been getting a lot of rain. Overcast sky's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back