Advertise On Marijuana Passion

Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

Keef

Reaction score
Let's get the crock pot out and start some soup ?-- What U think about a good baked potato soup ?-- diced baked potato in a creamy base made with bacon-- cheese - sour cream --butter--- all the goodies U would want on a baked potato !--
Dam !-- Outta bacon !-- U got to have bacon !

2RedEyes

Something clever...
Reaction score
Let's get the crock pot out and start some soup ?-- What U think about a good baked potato soup ?-- diced baked potato in a creamy base made with bacon-- cheese - sour cream --butter--- all the goodies U would want on a baked potato !--
Dam !-- Outta bacon !-- U got to have bacon !
Yes you do!!!

2RedEyes

Something clever...
Reaction score
If you ain't up by 4am you ain't old. Lol
Seems only old farts get up that early without a reason.
My Dog makes sure I don't sleep past 4am. lol
I may get up at 3or4am to take the dog out or a pi$$ but I’m back in bd and sleep till 9 or so...that’s why I take my night meds before I go to bed...then again I often Don’t go to bed till around 1 or 2 in the am as well...

Keef

Reaction score
That'll work !-How about belly bacon and Canadian bacon ?
Green onion and nice crunchy bacon bits as a garnish and chunks of pan fried Canadian bacon in the soup ?-- This is an international club -- I don't want to show favorites !

bluegrasser

Reaction score
That'll work !-How about belly bacon and Canadian bacon ?
Green onion and nice crunchy bacon bits as a garnish and chunks of pan fried Canadian bacon in the soup ?-- This is an international club -- I don't want to show favorites !
No favorites around here bro ! You know if you eat enough Canadian bacon you'll turn into one of us :confused:

Keef

Reaction score
Blue -I got a Head Injury and some say I ain't right but the way I see it is --MP is the moderators house and they can kick U out at any time-- for any reason or no reason-- so I try not to piss them off especially if they having a bad day ! --

Keef

Reaction score
Hey Umbra tell me what this "Let the Good Times Roll" is again ?-- What about Larry OG -x- OG RB ?-- Black Rose -x- Black Dalia I understand !-- I'm be going back into those S-x- OL seed too after a tasty lemon -- The one I had must have leaned to Squish ?-- Mimosa -x - Double Purple Dojo ?
I'll be looking for a girl with color out that one !

Latest posts