Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had planned to show up today at the local president day March just to see how many people were there !-- With the weather messing with my face and still recovering from the flu I figured it would be best to just stay in today !-- I guess U could look at it two ways -- I was a weenie and wouldn't go out and support the cause -- The other way ?-- I held my own !-- Walked right into thier nest and took them on in a verbal joist !-- I can not repeat that little ditty but I was quite proud of it ! -- Helps me work out my frustrations !

Old farts gotta get the stories out one way or the other. lol

I probably annoy people when I get to telling stories. 22 years in the military I have seen and done some sheet! Then I was a troubleshooter for the biggest military contractor in the world. I was always proud to be busy but some of my stories are kind of hard to swallow if you weren't there.

Hey Umbra, do you remember this stuff? BDxBKxBPU ? I had one growing whe I got opped and it was really impressive. I had a couple of those seeds left and one has come up. Praying for a female

3 am -- Where's your mind ?-- Startled awake -- Took a dose of caps and sitting around watching the news and smoking !-- I go back to bed when they kick in !-- Woke up from the strangest dream !-- There I was mixing fuel oil and fertilizer and I was mad !-- I don't rememher why !-- It usually don't turn out well -- The fuel oil and fertilizer --
Ain't everyone knows how to set it off !
I wish I could forget how to do stuff Ike that !
Another toke ?
Maybe I go back to bed ?

Burn baby Burn , Stiggy I want a patch to LOL - this forum has changed me from a grower to an compulsive obsessive grower Ive gone from - throw the clones in check them once a week pull them at 8 weeks not real fust on quality ,start again -now Im talking to them I check them daily, Im already thinking about the grow after the next - I need a bigger room - I need better quality - I need more strains - Im even checking Trichs for ember - Im loven it again - cheers OFC hope you all have a great day

LOL!
Yep Crocket!
You got it! Seems once you get here you contract the growing bug. lol
I was mostly the same way. I've "grown" on and off for Years but never Really grew till I got here.
This place is heavily infected with the grow better weed bug.
I have a LONG way to go yet but this is a Great ride!

good morning OFC,,,, hey gman I take care of my two in laws that are over 80,,,i handle all there paper work,,,, ie,bank ,,all doctors apt,we have a laywer in the family that help me out with legal advice ,,,,I am be able to answer some ??? you may have ,,,,in fla we have something call advocate for the elderly may be they have it in your state,,,zig

Good morning all,
Love the stories, keep telling them. Gloman if I can help let me know please.

Had a three-hour lunch yesterday with a woman I went to hs with. What a sad life some people have had to deal with. Yes it makes me feel grateful but sad.

Cane, Is Papaya your favorite? I love it but couldn't smoke it in the morning.

Good Morning OFC...stories are always good to hear...growing bug ? Yeah, I got it ...worse time of the year for me is late June to late September when it is to hot to grow in the shed... I can't grow veggies or flowers to save my life

I tell ya what. The po-po in my area are making things tough for me. When I got raided the police confiscated every firearm in my house. Now that its all over I am entitled to get them back. Unbelievable how hard they are making it for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back