Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Frosty Crockett !-- Evening here !- Be going to bed on an hour or so !-- There is a reason they call that Widow White !
I'd wait until about 25 % amber !-- She probably start changing fast when it do start making amber so keep your eye on her !

Morning OFC Today would normally be pick day 8 weeks old and been on water for 10 days , never worried about trich colour before -I cant see any ember trichs do I leave or do I pick - buds just look like snowcones with the normal eye white as presuming thats where the name came from White widow , have a great night I presuming its night over there

View attachment 251955
That is some fuzzy bud. Nice!

Good morning y'all!

Crocket that's a sweet looking girl ya got there.
Microscope for sure!
I don't think I've Ever waited as long as I should have. I wanted a full amber of the NS x BBSL but when the whistle blows it's go time.

Morning OFC !-- Spooky night in the hood !-- All foggy and quite then that wholly bugger thang started screaming and dogs barking --coyotes going crazy !-- I don 't know what that other thang screaming was?--Happening place for sure !- Must be The Season of the Witch ?-- Good Times !
I got caps in my belly-- A full pipe and some hot sweet bean juice !-- I'll have to catch the local news see if there was anything strange going on last night !--

roadkill skunk has 3 components;
skunk spray
rotting meat
rotting feces
mix it altogether and … make you smoke more
Winner
Morning OFC

Yes Rose
I broke , and started the AB's
Had to, Doc was going to put me in Hospital
I said NO way.
dory-gossip-2.gif

morning brother ,,,getting ready to go to the beach,,,by noon it should be low tide ,,,we have our metal detectors ready ,,,,gonna get some breakfast at IHOP first then head out to find pirate's treasure ,,,last time all me found were flip top's ,,but that's ok we walk for about 2 miles and get to spend precious time together ,,,good day everyone

morning brother ,,,getting ready to go to the beach,,,by noon it should be low tide ,,,we have our metal detectors ready ,,,,gonna get some breakfast at IHOP first then head out to find pirate's treasure ,,,last time all me found were flip top's ,,but that's ok we walk for about 2 miles and get to spend precious time together ,,,good day everyone
I loved doing that , I found a few gold high school rings as a kid and even returned some to their owners.
Great way to spend quility Time with your Boy
You are a Great Mom

Sounds like a great way to spend the day ziggy!
Hope ya find a big pirates chest full of gold! I'd really enjoy combing the beach like that.

Well I decided since I can't hardly smoke any more I'm gonna extract the oil out of All my outdoor weed. Not sure how much it weighs but there's about 1/3 of a 5gal bucket of crumbled up buds in the freezer along with 11/2 gal of alcohol. Now a couple lbs. of dry ice and were on! Do y'all think 2 dry ice/alcohol washes will be enuff?

Good morning all,
The oil is done finally and we got 24 grams. I tried it last night and it isn't very strong? what? it was made out of a couple of cbd things and some thc things. I will take a bigger piece tonight.
Keef, ya made me laugh a couple times, thank you.
RE, love your new digs. It looks wonderful, clean, nice.
OF, you better pop your mimosa to keep up with the cool kids.LOL sounds like a real treat.
Nick, how you doing? Ziggy, you are a great mom. He is a lucky boy. Good on you. Ness, i am thinking about you and your grow.
Stiggy, take that medicine. Pneumonia could be around your corner. it is 16 degrees here AND.... a new winter warning. starting tomorrow and lasting till THURSDAY.... snow for 5 days. I will be smoking dope under my bed if that happens. I might be a little done with this snow.

sorry for the book.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back