Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Suns out !-- A good man would strap on that weed eater and B-real ---Not me - Not today !-- My face got pretty bad I'm not up to going thru that again right now !- Thinking I'll make me a cup of coffee -- pack a pipe - I may even take some more tincture !-- Today I'm be 100 % bum !-- Just get high and hang out while I heal up some ! -- Maybe it'll be nice tomorrow and I get to it ?

Nick -- Momma said some days just bees this way !-- My face is flaring up some but not bad as it was !-- I need to get my seed out and make some kind of plan ?-- Do I start old reliable stuff or some this that hasn't been grow - Like that AK thang !-- I bred AK 48 to BBSL -- and made me a monster !-- U know I can't leave well enough alone ?-- So I bred a AK-X-BBSL to Umbra's B.B. King-- I'm hoping for an expected fruity profile !-- It should be a heavy producer have a pleasant terp profile and have the bones to support the weight ! -
It's a hybrid but should lean heavy to indica ?--
I just need a few production plants for now ?-- I need to make some decisions ain't nobody gonna make them for me !
Let me when you move and are ready and you will have production plants with popular names that everybody wants

I appreciate it Umbra --It may he a 2 part move !-- I'm go over there and get this grow up and running -- It shouldn't take long to sell this house then -- I'm looking for that secluded little out of the way place somewhere in the southern half of Texas for a real grow !-- This place gonna be too close to the market if Texas doesn't change the law ! -- So I'm thinking get me some cut girls while I can and take cuts from there if not the whole grow !-I'll be wanting some better lights !-- These people don't know popular names of weed !-- It's gonna be a market without much knowledge for years after the law changes !-- No doubt though I will grow what the market wants ! -- I have sampled what they moving now as top shelf and they not even in my league !-- and calling Mexican brick weed -- "Reggie " for "regular" weed !-- Get real !--

Last edited by a moderator:
No doubt we could pull it off but not until I'm in a more permanent place !-- Yep I knows some high people in low places as I say !- I got my heart set on a little commercial grow -- Might as well grow the best I can lay hands on ?
For now these girls I bred from OFC stock got no reason to be ashamed cause they got no fancy name !-- They can hold they own !

Trying to trim around this wild dogs eyes so he can see !--I been bit --I quit !-- He wins !

Last edited by a moderator:
I too am a slob and since I am sitting here waiting on you know who, I have been cleaning th house. Next comes the fridge. ugh Did I say slob? How long has that been in here? :)

Nick I don't like it when "U know who" comes to my house !- They tend to ruin my day !
I'm not a slob -- I prefer the term "a little messy" !- U got green stuff growing in your fridge too ?-- Might be cheese ?
Might better just throw it away ? -- I invented something new -- I call it lumpy milk !-- Don't taste real good though!

I don't want ya to think I'm not excited about setting a grow back up but I am a little disappointed that I have to do it in 2 stages -- I wanted to come off the beach and set up a grow where I plan to be for awhile -- but I have to go over there awhile until I get a place to set up permanent-- I know I'm too picky !-- I kinda wanted to stay over this side of Texas too !-- Maybe nearer Austin ?-- One the most progressive cities in Texas -- I think they need my weed ? -but the cost of living is too high for me --- They might want popular varieties ? -- I need to take that RO system with me !-- Don't pay no attention I'm just rambling !--

Sun came out and it dried up enough so I been swinging a weed eater -- I am not known for my wise decisions !- This gonna hurt tomorrow !-- Yard Looks better but I can't feel my left arm it's just buzzing !-- - Time to get too high !--
Made a run to the store before the weed eater -- Bikini Carnage-- Somebody on a bicycle tried to take the right of way away from a truck and lost !-- Why I call that Bikini Carnage ?-- I wasn't even there and I know how it went down -- Somebody was watching a bikini instead of the road !-- Bent that bicycle up !-- U can not be tempted by them evil bikinis -- One peek can get U Kilt !-- Don't look !-- They evil I say !-- Best to get someone else to drive so U can look !

See

Attachments

• 20190313_201047.jpg
    20190313_201047.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 26
I cannot however vouch for the states knowledge of the care of firearms. they are all rusty. I got my work cut out for me.

good morning guys ,,,off to work ,,,time to put the water in the bottle

I love mine, it fits in my back jeans pocket and it always works. Hornady hollow points and I like it better than the cs9, which is a 9mm.

When I said earlier I needed to be adopted ?-- I was thinking along the lines of being adopted by a group of female medical professionals in the Austin area that want a piece of this Medical Marijuana thing bout to happen !

Good morning yall!
Whew! This dating thing is Exhausting! Even geezer style!
lol
Lights just came on so I'm about to admire me some BB King and pennywise x V.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back