Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Woke up making grandpa noises and moving slow -- A cup of coffee and a double dose of that tincture and I might live ?-- Maybe ?-- What U think about that bomb cyclone ?-- That's a mighty storm !
Have to put that on my play list !-- Outlaws -- Ghost Riders (?)--
Cracker -- Low
Dorothy-- Who do U Love -- ( Young lady can rock and got a good band)-- Dark Nights -- Missle
Grace Potter -- Paris
War -Cisco Kid -- Slippin into darkness
Gary Clark Jr. -- Come Together - Catfish Blues

Get high and listen to some music ?-- I've had worse Ideas

Good morning OFC. Yeah I woke up early from knee, back, and shoulder all hurting at the same time. Governor of CA doing away with death sentences and gas chamber they still have. I think they should keep it open for 1 more execution, then his daughter and sons

Could someone please take a look at this leaf and give me your thoughts?
I'm back n forth on trying to diagnose what's up with it.
There are only a few older lower leaves that look like this. 0314190803.jpg 0314190804.jpg

good evening guys,,,,rose your a good person ,,,nice to see a someone help the unfortunate for no other reason then kindness ,,, I try to instill that in my son everyday

just ran across this on yahoo,,,,,,you have 78 Christmas presents ,,,,now subtract your age ,,,then add 40 and it should be the year you were born ,,,,strange

Now, they're almost halfway thru flower.
Safe soap? Mite-wash?
I cut the humidity way back. 39%RH. Was way too high in the upper 60-70s.

No webbing or bug signs, still thinking pm
Thanks bro!
I'm gonna agree about the pm.
I'm on it!
Bugs freak me out in my pot. I didn't SEE any signs either but I'm new to indoor. Theres All kinds of things different than outdoor.

Good morning OFC. Rose you are a kind person. I hope though kids make it. Well, it's time to get this day started. Have a nice day OFC.

Good morning all, ness, i hope they make it too, she is working the program so i hope it works
The sun is shining again. the snow is melting slowly, I am going to continue to spring clean this house . Im smoking some chocolope. I mailed some tincture to GA, should have got there last friday.. my name isn't on it this time. yikes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back